supe3 is offline Associate Member

my fat azz older brother needs help

My brother just go an unexpected oppertunity to get a realty good job after being unemployed and or working low paying part time jobs for the last year. He is 34 and about 270 lbs I would guess he is 35% or more body fat right now. The thing he is looking for help with is that he needs to be able to run a mile and half in 15min within the next 4 weeks. He does not do any cardio before this and is generally completely out of shape. I have him running as much as his body will alow him to right now but he is running out of wind, getting cramps, and shin splints. He really needs this job. He's got 4 kids and his wife works part time. I want to know if there is anything compounds that he could be taking right now to help him to archive his goal in just 4 short weeks? And is there any substances that he could take the day of the run to help him through it? He has expressed to me that he feels the reward outweighs the risk on using something to help him get this job within reason. So don't suggest cocaine for him. thanks

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Honestly man, I am not sure how he is going to be able to do it. How tall is he?

awms is offline Senior Member
    Treadmill 15 min Intervals...start at a slow jog for 1 min and then pump it up to an intense speed for a min then back down....wont be easy but have him do it until he can get in a mile in 15 mins.

To be honest its prob not going to happen but who knows miracles do happen lol

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Also, has he ever been in good shape? Many times it is easier to get back into shape verses trying to get there. Hopefully he is about 6'5". If not, practice now, then the day of the test, drink moutain dew and down the pain killers.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supe3 View Post
    My brother just go an unexpected oppertunity to get a realty good job after being unemployed and or working low paying part time jobs for the last year. He is 34 and about 270 lbs I would guess he is 35% or more body fat right now. The thing he is looking for help with is that he needs to be able to run a mile and half in 15min within the next 4 weeks. He does not do any cardio before this and is generally completely out of shape. I have him running as much as his body will alow him to right now but he is running out of wind, getting cramps, and shin splints. He really needs this job. He's got 4 kids and his wife works part time. I want to know if there is anything compounds that he could be taking right now to help him to archive his goal in just 4 short weeks? And is there any substances that he could take the day of the run to help him through it? He has expressed to me that he feels the reward outweighs the risk on using something to help him get this job within reason. So don't suggest cocaine for him. thanks
    3 years ago I was in the same shape as him thanks to a office job and being put on predisone from a misdiagnoses.. I was 6'3" 270 pounds and about the same body fat. I could still jog just fine tho because I always did a lot of hunting hiking and I always did. If he wants it bad enough there is no excuse why he cant do it. He needs to deal with the pain and just push himself

I would recomend have him start hiking hills carring a pack and eating right. Trust me hiking hills with a pack will burn fat and put his ass into shape better than any cardio machine.

parksy is offline Junior Member
    OP, you do realize how daunting running 1.5 miles in 15 minutes is, correct? like 6 minute miles are considered elite times... and this isn't even double the time. I would be shocked, compounds or no compounds if he can achieve this in such a short time. Did you say this is a job in 'realty' like real estate, or did you mean really... what is the job, and how is the fitness test related to the job? I hate to seem negative, but working under the assumption that the ability to run 1.5 miles in 15 minutes is a bonafide job requirement, it sounds as though your brother really isn't the best person for this job. Also, 4 weeks is a very short amount of time, most compounds wouldnt really be able to be taken advantage of in that short a period.... however, if i had to recommend some research for you, check out EPO in the steroid profile forum--im not sure if youre able to acquire this compound. The other thing I would suggest is maybe ephedrine, I know many competitive swimmers who train/compete using this substance.

Thread Information