Test247 is offline Associate Member

First cycle with Insulin and GH

6'1/205/30yr - More cycles than can count.

Going to use Insulin and T3 for the first time. Could use some advice/comments on this. I tend to lower conservative doses on everything.

Rest of my cycle will be:

TestC- 300mg wk
    Deca - 150mg wk
    EQ - 200mg week
    Var - 50mg ED
    CJC1295 - 2mg week

Done this cycle before works well for me staying cut and adding some lean mass.

Was considering Insulin post work out only. Dosing advice?

Also T3 at 25mcg a day to prevent any fat gains.

thanks!

istherealimit is offline Banned
    Ive done a gh and slin cycle before 2 iu staring out with no slin for 2 months then 2 months at 3 iu with slin for 4 weeks. No offense but since your older than i am by a couple of years the gh will be even more effective for you. i recomend taking the slin ten minutes before the end of your work out and consuming at least 40 grams of carbs, i liked oats just mixed them up with some casein and did that prework out, then postwork out only around 40 grams of carbs but it varies person to person your gonna prolly wanna go safe so the standard would be 10 grams of carbs per iu of slin, keep glucose tabs ready incase of well you should know AT THIS POINT. maybe get a meter from the local cvs or somwhere. But I wouldnt worry to much about the carbs as you are on aas it'll just help. gains from it were decent i gaind about 8 lbs of LBM the gh helps keep the fat off from overconsuming carbs I was eating around 150 grams of protien within2 hours of my workout also.. maximizing the slins uptake.Idk about the t3 your call I dont know to much about that stuff but have been looking in to it I have just used clen . The best part of the cycle though was recovery time.... what recovery time haha push it to the limit!! since your on sauce im sure you'll have no problem. aas slin and gh damn your gonna blow up be careful Im sure everyone will tell you that.. how many IU of the gh are you using and whats the quality? ELI LILLY produced? also what type of slin humulin, humulog? big difference..

Thread Information