Thread: Test vs GH

jjp53 is offline Junior Member

Test vs GH

What are they pros and cons of the two and which one would you take as a first cycle?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what are your stats first age height weight etc..

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 245
    BF: 15%
    Train: 5x/week

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjp53 View Post
    What are they pros and cons of the two and which one would you take as a first cycle?
    The are great when combined together. I think you should wait until your advanced to use the HGH though.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    gh is bad ass, but they work great together.

What cycle history do you have?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im running both together and the test acts alot faster but i will be running hgh for rest of year gh is long term and it has tighten my stomach up beyond belief i love gh fck i love test also lolll

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    gh is bad ass, but they work great together.

What cycle history do you have?
    This is my first cycle so I'm kinda nervous and asking ALOT of questions

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    im running both together and the test acts alot faster but i will be running hgh for rest of year gh is long term and it has tighten my stomach up beyond belief i love gh fck i love test also lolll
    What do you mean by GH results are long term. How long can you take gh before it starts to negativly affect you?

istherealimit is offline Banned
    Gh isd naturally produced in your body just like test you simply just replace and shut down similair to a cycle but no pct for gh. gh gains are more long term bcause they one take longer to acheive and are not as significant as aas. I beleive and dont quote me but the nnrapid onset of muscle/ size.weight from aas is hard to hold ont to for som/ most because they and their body are not used to the new weight. so a short dbbol of some other fast acting cycl/ ester prop may blow you up b ut loose it just as quick thasts why the cals need to be maintained post cycle. my view obviously.. gh use nagativly afecting i mean it can make you more insulin resistan/ sensitive but as far as sides at your age no pun intended you'll prolly feel like a kid again. i did a gh cycle only 5 months first 2 months 2 iu next 3 3iu daily also added slin one month 4 weeks dueing my my time on 3 iu. i was only 22 at the time. and i felt great i took my gh in the am on an empty stomach. actually would set my alarm 2 hrs early to take the gh and then go back to sleep just my 2 cents.. no carbs after gh shots for at least 2 hours it'll spike the insulin in your body and well i hope youve done thats why i added slin while on gh.
    so Pros gh no sides acne shrinkage shoot anything roid related almost isnt gh actually i put it like this gh is the best thing your real muscle real fat loss and a overall good feeling while your on it my 2 cents also no are you on roids questions.. cons expensive!!! slow gaining deoending on which test you were looking into injections are daily or 5on 2 off. quality counts a lot with gh try to get A US product and mix with bac water not the water it should come with. also must be ran for long periods or meaning half years 6months to years.. i know a guy who has taken it for 14 years at 2 iu he is 73 and looks 40 no bs. some know him MR.T he plans his 100th b day already.must be refridgerated so the wife and kids might see it saturday morning when they suprise you with breakfast. haha just a funny thought in my mind. my roomates found mine said it was B12.. thats gh for me but honestly at your age i would go with the gh simply because if your not a pro BB or competing or even playing a sport not that weightlifting isn't BY ANY MEANS. no need ppl say gh is risky or not good for a first timer cmon the movie stars take this middle age ppl take this for the new anti aging drug. also big pro subcut injection easy just be sure to spend the money and buy syringes that you san swap fror injection that poke through the bottle does dull it!! my gh shot hurt more than my test shots. REALLLY. spo that gh from me prolly gonna hear more but thats all i got for it. now to test
    Test pros dependiong on ester my prefrence is E just because i like the ease of only 2 injections a week. IMO, test is probably 20 to 30 times faster muscle bulding than gh depending on dose of course and cycle history...etc. test can cut you up. bulk you up it's your choice. overall sense of well being. im a king on test i feel great. supra doses i guess.. dose dependnt of course your age honeslty id stay low maybe 300 mg a week age equals better gains from lower doses for the most part, cycle history again. more pros test is cheap i mean you could run full cycles hcg pct and test and all of you utensils for probably 1/10 of a 3 month gh cycle brand dependent btw again dont go with cheap over seas gh.. okay well cons
    Test creates high e levels so requires pct, shrinkage of the all mighty testes.. it comes back haha best quate ever biger faster stronger.. more cons acne gyno rage hairloss. ppl notice so ya know and ask questions. test results require a lot of work diet will be key KEY so maybe the test is gonna cost a little more haha. any sides i missed you can google. btw all of the sides are somewhat preventa able AI help a lot with bloat gyno and such. more cons pct reocery time also the come off may suck idk im still on my climb up the hill. stretch marks may apperar if bulking. honestly ppl will add to this...
    My plans are no more gh for a WHILE cost benifet ratio unless loaded not woth it... imo go sauce while young. gh when im older. dont know your reasons for cycling though neeed to know this for real advice. also gh doesnt require as drastic diet as does aas. to some it up if your trying to bulk and gain muscle size strength in the next 3 months aas . if you can wait and wanna lean up maybe get back to your 22 23 yrs gh. and if your ballin enough for the gh for long times toss a lil my way haha. also look into your insurence as far as maybe keeping the cost down since you are almost 30 and thats the time whe n you either use it or loose it most insurence don't cover it but some might help.. also a script will help with usuing aas or gh legally otherwise it's your ass no body on here uses illegally....

istherealimit is offline Banned
    Thought i add a lil somthing to it gh and test together are wicked! but first cycle dont think you wanna be doing all of that poking and remmebering to do so much.. Just my 2 cents again.

So I have been talking to my gear friend and he says to do the two together for a first cycle and after reading some forum reviews I don't think the two are meant to be used together for a beginner. Which one should I use first and how long before I add the second one?

funsize is offline New Member
    Hard to go past test E for a first cycle. I'm on my first, using Test for 8 weeks and danabol for first 4. Have GH on hand, but wanted to see the results of the aas first. Plus as istherealimit says, less pins for first cycle might be better depending on your preference.

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    You should run the GH for at least 2-3 months before using test. This gets your IGF levels up and stable. Otherwise, you won't get the full synergistic effect.

Personally, I wouldn't waste the money for GH at your age unless I was having recovery problems. Your GH levels should be fine and you'd have to do a lot to get any muscle building results and it would be expensive. Test is much better and cost effective for muscle building.
    Last edited by Sc0rch; 06-24-2011 at 06:47 AM.

How many cycles of test can do I have to take in order to see really good size gains?

Thread Information