Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member

tren and urine screening

Im currently on test/tren /winny... and im also taking creatine which i dont normally take.. (hopefully to aid in ridding something else from my system *couch*cough*) I know that tren can be harsh on the kidneys, as well as creatine cause an elevation in creatine levels.. My water intake of course is etremely high as well... So my question is not will i fail for gear (again theyre not testing for it) but because of all the added stress on my kidneys should i be concerned about any levels coming back abnormaly high? Is there anything i should be worried about that may cause them to question anything, including my health? anything i can say other than im taking creatine in the gym? hope this all makes sense... thanks guys!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Look into a product called "The liquid stuff" - thank me later

As far as your question...... i'm honestly not sure if the extra load on the liver/kidney will make a difference. Maybe someone else will?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

If your getting screened for recreational drugs then no it doesn't matter. If the doc's testing your lipids, yes it might show up.

Thread Information