gcms is offline New Member

Pinning Question

Some input would be great on this question.

Started my cycle of Test C and on my second week and already seeing some improvement for sure. Taking 1cc per pin day. The question is I am working out M-F and taking Sat and Sun off. Pinning on Monday and Thursday right now. I sorta feel like my Thurs Pin is some what wasted due to I don't work out over the weekend. Any thoughts. Thought about pinning late Sunday and Wednesday therefore I am working out while its in my system during peak times.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    What you pinning? Every AAS have a different absorbtion time but normaly it is stable for a couple of day (2-3)

gcms is offline New Member
    Test C

Testosterone cypionate is an injectable oil which contains testosterone with the cypionate ester attached to the testosterone molecule. The ester denotes the release pattern of the test after it is injected into the body. This particular ester gives the testosterone an active life of 15-16 days, although blood levels of this drug fall sharply five days post-administration, testosterone levels are still above baseline after a week (24). Stable blood levels can be achieved with once per week injections. Steriod .com members often administer the drug twice weekly or every three to five days days. On a funny side note, many steroid users believe that test cyp is more or less powerful than the other popular injectable testosterone enanthate . The truth is, they are almost identical in release patterns, so there is virtually no difference between the two. However, as far back as the printing of the first Underground Steroid Handbook, there has been speculation that Cyp had more "kick" than Enth.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep the injection frquency the same, you aren't only growing while working out and long esters work for a long time not just the few days after taken.

Active life of 15-16 day

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Injecting twice a week keeps the levels more consistent. Don't worry about injections vs. workout days. You don't grow in the gym, you grow when you eat and rest.

Thread Information