MMAasrealasitgets is offline New Member

Newbie looking to get on a new HGH / Anavar cycle

Hey guys,

A complete newbie here, so hope its posted in the right place. Although being on the other side of the pond to many of you have much enjoyed reading the forums on-here - was a bit concerned that stuff available to you in the US would be different to that in the UK. None the less, I would very much appriciate your help or advise on the following cycle I am thinking of taking based on recomendation from someone I know well.

Sorry if I am not quite up to speed with all the lingo and ackronyms just yet.........

First, the stats: I train amateur MMA for fun so get plenty of CV each week as well as a few injuries (for that reason, I wouldnt take Winny)

Stats:
    Age = 32
    Weight = 114kgs / 250 lbs
    Height = 6'5"
    BF = region of 15-17%
    Training with weights 7+ years
    MMA training 1 year

Looking to reduce BF and increase lean muscle, as I want to have a toned and defined body without suffering the loss of speed and power. I have tried so many off the shelf products over the past year or so, but seem to have platoed - tried a PT, new training tequniques, everything. I need to look at my diet and will have a look through the forum here shortly, but in the mean time here are the facts

I am looking to take a 2-3 month cycle of Anavar (recomended 80mg p/d) and a Ginotropin HGH 2-3UI p/d.

My questions would be:

1) Is HGH with Anavar a recipe for success or disaster for a first timer?
    2) Should I ramp up / down on both of these or just start out straight away with the full doses as quite low anyway
    3) Is 2-3 months on HGH (I read a great link by Red Barron here on HGH but interested in hearing from anyone who has tried lower amounts)
    4) do I need to be thinking about PCT or alike post cycle with these?
    5) generally any do's and dont's on these two?

Thanks in advance for your help and guidance, as I am sure many will appriciate it is not always easy to find honest feedback on these products.

look forward to hearing from you

cheers

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    have tried to cut down with diet and cardio ?
    You should go with one compound... if money is no issue then go for gh but it will take some time to see the gains... may be at least 6 months.... If money is a little issue then anavar can do the job for you... I think with anavar you will defn need a pct...
    anavar 40 mgs for 8 weeks or 60 mgs for 6 weeks...
    pct nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 50/50/50/50
    Just my 0.2$
    I hope some experts will chime in...

usd610 is offline New Member
    1) Is HGH with Anavar a recipe for success or disaster for a first timer?
    I wouldnt suggest hgh for a first timer, its not a magice drug that is going to drop your bf from 15% to the single digits. To see any effects of it, you would want to be in or very close to single bodyfat already. Its quite an expensive cycle, and you at your level would not see direct results.
    2) Should I ramp up / down on both of these or just start out straight away with the full doses as quite low anyway
    See above first. If you do decide to run it, keep the var at the same dose straight through. Some people run gh 6 on one off, some run it ED. I myself ran it ED, started at 2 iu first week, then 3 second, then 3 the third and kept it there for the rest of my cycle
    3) Is 2-3 months on HGH (I read a great link by Red Barron here on HGH but interested in hearing from anyone who has tried lower amounts)
    HGH should be run at a minimum of 6 months in my opinion
    4) do I need to be thinking about PCT or alike post cycle with these?
    I always run PCT just to be safe, when I ran growth i was also on other things that warrented PCT
    5) generally any do's and dont's on these two?
    Start small, if you hop on growth at your body fat you wont see anything. Same goes for the var. Get your diet in check, get on some fasted cardio first thing in the AM atleast 5 days a week, and hit the weights hard. Post your diet up over in the diet section, those guys are great.

thanks for the responses guys

@ Blade being a newbie, what does
    - pct nolva 40/40/20/20
    - clomid 50/50/50/50
    actually mean?

I am sure with some further looking I will find it, but where is the diet forum I am obviously being stupid as I cant seem to see one?

thanks again chaps

Just updating, I have decided just to go for a Var cycle first time, ignoring the HGH for now.
    So will probably do 8 weeks on 80mg ED. Now, should I split the dose throughout the day (like 20/20/20/20) at regular intervals or just pop the lot in one sitting?
    In which case, is there a good / bad time to take var? i.e pre workout, post breakfast etc?

PS - I sussed out what the PCT cycle, just being a newbie there

Thread Information