Dylancfc is offline New Member

Question Body fat at 21% a serious problem?? (HELP)

I am 20 years old, been working out for about a year now - 5 days a week, fairly clean diet (200g protein a day, the odd cheat but nothing ridiculous). I have gained about 11 lbs of lean mass and gone from 31% bf to 21%. I am 6 ft 3' and weigh 208lbs. I do an hour of weights and hour of cardio each of the 5 days.

I want to do my first cycle (test e at 500mg a week for 8 weeks) I have read up and seen that it is recommended to get down to 15% body fat before starting a cycle. Is this 100% necessary?

I don't think it would be impossible for me to keep making gains without the roids, It's just that I am going on the logic that a sudden increase in muscle would aid in getting rid of some fat (i Know something like anavar or win would be better suited to losing fat but gaining muscle is still my primary target) I have found a couple people who claimed to have dropped body fat while cycling test e on it's own.

I am fully aware about all the pct etc etc. just want to get some opinions on the fat side of things, anyone here who lost/gained fat with test e?

thanks a lot.

Cracovia82 is offline Junior Member
    don't you think you should put in some more time working out naturally, btw you're only 20. These guys are going to grill you.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Hey mate, welcome to the forums.
    Firstly, 20 is a bit young to be thinking about AAS..
    There is still alot of room for improvement naturally looking at your weight.
    Sounds like your diet needs alot of work and 200g of protein doesn't sound like enough. Head to the diet section and get your diet sorted out!

Evader is offline New Member
    Aside from the fact that at 20 years old there's no reason for you to take testosterone (you have enough naturally, fix your diet)

How did you measure the body fat %? if you're using one of those electronic scales don't take it seriously.

up your protein. you should be at 1.5 grams per lb per day, so at least 300, but I'd aim even higher to gain mass. Track your meals for a while, I guarantee that's your problem. you need at least 4500 good calories a day.

will do - Thanks, back to the drawing board I go lol.

I did one of the online calculators which uses height, weight and a variety of body measurements (wrist, neck, hips etc)

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Dude if you can go from 31% to 21% then you can obv. go from 21% to 14/15% bf.. cmon that is just 6% loss in fat you need.. you can do it naturally...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylancfc View Post
    will do - Thanks, back to the drawing board I go lol.
    Best decison you will make all day! =)

You may purchase some inexpensive body fat calipers on the internet for around $25. If you get the all plastic type like I did the first time (for about $10), just be warned they will only last a few measurements before they break. Or at least that is what happened to mine. But you WILL need to get them so you can see your progress.

By looking at what you posted, I can see you are willing to do the hard work. but often times, working hard is not the same as working smart. you should go to the exercise section and post your routine for us to look at. Maybe we can spot some opportunities for improvement.

Same with diet. you say you eat cleanly. What does that mean? What is your BMR? How many calories are you eating? What are your macros? How many meals / day are you eating? Do you know the answer to all this? If not, then I would also suggest you go to the diet section and figure out the answers. Take a look at some meal plans the vets have posted. Use that as a template and come up with your own plan and post it. We will give you some constructive criticism on that too.

The bottom line is you can go far with some good knowledge, and proper diet and exercise. Dial these in first. you will surprise yourself on your progress in only 6 months.

Good luck!

-----Roman

istherealimit is offline Banned
    wanna drop fat fast.... use the worlds best aas alternative......

DIET AND CARDIO. maybe some caffeine to keep you going.

istherealimit is offline Banned
    One more thing i just saw a commercial for xhenidrene and you might wanna listen to ronnie cause his friend kim is in the best shape of her life.. hahahaha sry op just to good to pass up.

csavage0 is offline Member
    Stay nattie and drop some lb's man.

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Diet forum is the key! Learn and comeback at 25 years old

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You also need to work on your base. At your height, bf% and weight doesn't seem like you have very much muscle mass. Go to the diet section, post a picture and your diet, you will find plenty of help there to get you to where you need to be naturally. You don't want to surpress your hormones at 20. You'll never be the same.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    I can tell you what worked for me. I was 240-250lbs and over 30% bf.... lost the first 20lbs and 10%bf quicker than i thought. Now Years later Iam at 210 and around 15-17%bf. It is a struggle to get down to 12% but try Plyometric training. Turn your training upside down, focus daily on core and Plyometric training, and cardio training. Do your heavier weights less.

Thread Information