Diesel Splunk is offline New Member

Hands and Arms falling asleep, Cant get a good nights rest, this happening to anyone?

New on this so bare with me <a little about me I am 30, 240lbs, have been cycling on and off since October. My current cycle is 1500mg test a week, 450 tren and 2 ius a day of American hgh. I have a serious problem that prevents me from getting a goods nights rest because my hands and arms fall asleep and wake me up every 2 or 3 hours. IS this happening to anyone else? if so how are you dealing with it?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I know exactly what is going on with you. Your arms are swelling up and cutting off your circulation... Why are they swelling up? My god man! 1500mg test/week? Really? Just because you can go to the candy store doesn't mean you should eat all the friggin candy your first visit!

Here's what you do. You stop taking aas now and start pct!

Once you have "rebooted" your system, and the problems with your circulation abates, then you can start over.

But hold on....

what are the rest of your stats?
    height?
    BF%
    AAS knowledge?
    Weight lifting experience?

How is your diet? Not to sound simplistic, but do you know your BMR? How many cals a day are you consuming above your BMR? How many times a day are you eating? do you know how your macros break out?

Let me ask you another question. Any issues with your blood pressure yet?

You need to do a complete rethink on aas. Your first "on and off" cycle is totally clueless.

Sorry mate. Sometimes we decide not to sugar coat things and give it to you straight like a man. Can you handle it?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    what do you mean on and off since october, thats alot of gear what your cycle history. my hands and arms fall asleep alot on cycle.

No the feedback is great and id rather be safe than sorry.

5'11
    BF% - no clue
    AAS knowledge= enough for me to hold a conversation,not enough to be comfortable enough to teach someone
    Been weight lifting for 10 years, cycled once before got hurt and started back on with a trainer in october
    Diet WAS good, fell off for a month gained 20lbs and now im back on track, eating 9 times a day about. about 200g a day on the protein
    how would i know if there are any issues with my blood pressure?

What I mean when i say on and off is i'll do a small cycle , rest a month , jump back on

DS,
    First, I'll move on with my conversation and assume you "get" the stop aas now comment. you don't do "short" cycles as you suggest. just get off the aas and start pct.

moving on...
    invest in some body fat calipers. $25 off the internet for a reasonable set. You need to know your bf%. I don't know if you are 20% or 30% body fat, so how am I supposed to understand what you need? our advice at 20% would be "A" and at 30% it would be "B"

regarding blood pressure. go to walmart and get a free one. do you have a walmart in your neighborhood? chances are they will have one. if not there, there are other pharmacies that provide that service. I'm in afghanistan right now, but back home in Cali, i actually own the machine, and i check my BP regularly.

regarding diet. you say it was good. I like the frequency of your eating, but not knowing anything other than "it's good" (which tells me nothing), you should "know" your BMR, how many cals a day you are eating, how that breaks out in terms of macros....

anyways, your original question was "what is wrong with my arms always falling aslieep at night...."
    and I think we have answered the call of the question.

If you have any other questions regarding diet or exercise, you may go to those sections and post your question. but I hope I don't see you back in this section any time soon.... you are not ready for it.

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Go to a doc and make all test(exam) that you can and ask him to take your pressure

Thanks TR, deff going to educate myself allot more on what i am doing to my body

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Splunk View Post
    Thanks TR, deff going to educate myself allot more on what i am doing to my body
    trying to look out for you. I appreciate you having the right attitude, and taking constructive criticism like a man. Many that hear advice they didn't bargain for get upset and begin acting childish.

We all start at the beginning. the trick is learning how to be patient and willing to put in the years of effort required to get the result we are looking for.

And since so many have no patience, and have a push button mentality, they look to aas as some kind of magic potion that eliminates any hard work. The reality is, to be honest, this sh1t takes years.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, i have that same problem where i think pumping myself with shit will get me looking like a poster guy from muscular development. I know now to take it easy and look for quality gains, size will come with time. You will deff be hearing from me again

Thanks

Thread Information