Thread: My first cylce

The_Nothing is offline New Member

My first cylce

I've done 2 dumb ass cycles before. One was a few years ago and it was just dbol . I did no research and had a real crappy diet. Last year, I did a cycle of Anavar . with a handle on my diet and much more experience in the gym, I made some ok gains. I also researched it, so it wasn't as bad as my dbol cycle.

So, I'm considering this my first actual cycle. I'm going to be doing test enth, only. I've been trying to research and learn As much as I can. I just had a couple of questions.

On the thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ner-cycle-info it says to take 500mg/wk of test e, taken every 3.5 days. On the novice cycle 1 info page on the main site steroid.com/steroid_cycles.php it says to take 400mg/wk, taken once a week. I was just wondering which one is right (better).

Also. Should I be taking nolva throughthe whole cycle, or only if I feel any signs of gyno? I'll be doing pheendo's pct.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Put your stats up mate

Weight
    Bf%
    Cycle history
    Years training

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    How can people ask for any suggestion, opinions when they dont post ant stats.....

5'7"
    155 lbs
    18%
    training for 5 years
    Done 1 cycle of dbol , 4 years ago ( stupid, I know)
    1 cycle of Anavar 1 year ago.

Sorry for not posting my stats first.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most everyone is going to tell you the same. Diet. You need to learn how to eat. Get your body fat down to 12% and your weight up to 180 lbs. No need to consider doing a cycle yet and make it #3 dumb ass cycles. lol

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't even use any diet aids at this point .
    In 2 months you could easily be in much better shape with good diet and cardio .
    Eat 5 to 6 times a day .
    I have seen a huge amount of infomercials pop up containing high impact calisthenics combined with resistant bands and weights .
    All of them = sweating with increased heart rate or better known as cardio .

Never the less , good luck with what ever decision you make .
    Dont wanna be old

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You really need to take control of your diet and understand what your eating. This is an area you need alot of work in before using any kind of steroids . Go to he diet section and post your daily diet and explain what your trying to achieve. You can do alot more by diet alone and this is something you cant just disregard you need to build a solid base for tissue to grow and at this stage you dont have that and taking steroids would be pointless because you dont have a diet to support any kind of tissue.

Ok. Thanks.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the advice. But, I'm not starting my cycle for a little while. I'm just researching right now. I've had a pretty good diet for a few years now, and I do cardio and am pretty active. I tend to have a bit of a sweet tooth and that's the reason for my higher bf%. I'm cutting calories and cut out the sweets in order to lose the bf. Again, thanks for the advice.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    I would also suggest getting your BW done to see if your body has any lasting damage from the Dbol and Anavar . How is your libido?

Libido is just fine. What lasting damage would there be?

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Sperm count reduction is a very good possibility. I know of a person who had to go on HCG to be able to conceive. He too did a cycle in the 90s without PCT. Don't know whether it is just his natural genetics, or an implication of his cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Nothing View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the advice. But, I'm not starting my cycle for a little while. I'm just researching right now. I've had a pretty good diet for a few years now, and I do cardio and am pretty active. I tend to have a bit of a sweet tooth and that's the reason for my higher bf%. I'm cutting calories and cut out the sweets in order to lose the bf. Again, thanks for the advice.
    You need to channel everything into research diets and foods, this is the area you need to concentrate on not steroids at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You need to channel everything into research diets and foods, this is the area you need to concentrate on not steroids at this stage.
    That's what I'm doing. I've been straightening out my diet, exercising regularly and researching. That's why I was asking the questions I asked. I found conflicting information and wanted to get the right information. I haven't bought any gear yet or anything. Just looking for answers.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    you can go much further by working on diet and changing up your exersise routine. 155is light and 18%bf is high. should def fry to get yourself down to 12% naturally.

I understand all that. I'm just looking for some info. Thanks again for all the good advice about my diet.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    to answer your one question... you take nolva at end of your cycle... have an arimidex on hand in case of gyno symptoms

Thread Information