Taiaha is offline New Member

New to forum, got some question about cycles!

Hey guys, awesome to finally find a forum that people can help each other on a personal topic and not get judged.I am 29 years old from australia just finish my first cycle ever taken. did it for 4 months. first two months was 1mil sus, 2Boldenon,2 mil trembol,3-4 months sus 3 and the rest 3-3, it was a good cycle. need help on my second one. Just going to do a small 2 month one using 1 mil of Propionate every second day obviously,2 mil sus and 2 mil bold. can anyone tell me if they think that is a good cycle. bold i need for my shoulder thats why i put it in with the mix, also another question, the propionate is sheep propionate, has anyone heard of this? as i cant find it on the net at all.

i would love some feed back even if it is good or bad as i am here to learn.
    thanks guys

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome Taiaha!
    First of all, I'd recommend you provide us with the rest of your stats.
    Height
    Weight
    Work out experience
    Aas knowledge
    BF%

I imagine "sheep propionate " is vet grade, and as such, you should be g2g there.

Finish telling us your stats, and we can start talking about any potential cycles

-----Roman

forgot the big details lol my bad. i weigh 90 kgs, height 154 cms and just did a home body fat test, so if this sounds wrong sorry lol. i have 42 percent body fat. have 37.8 kil of fat and 52.2 of lean muscle. i been trainaing since i was 16, but mostly for rugby league, after i injured my shoulder, the 3-4 years just been lifting.Only strted to be serious since last year. went on my first cycle last october. just wantd to do a 2 month one have a 2 month brake then go on a 4 month one. or is that two much.and should i do 30-40 mins of cardio after each weight session?
    my diet

7am-6 egg whites and one yolk,oatmass as i hate oates!!
    10-chicken breast and rice
    11 pre workout 1.m.r
    after training protein shake
    1:30- porthouse steak and baked potato
    3:30 protein shake and apple
    6:30-chicken breast and vegies
    9:30 either a non fat yogurt like jali or a protein shake

if this is not a good diet plz put me in the right direction
    thank u

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Man... you seriously need to cut down to 15%bf or you will be facing lots of sides bro.... Dont even think about aas until you get down to 15% bf...

^agree with Blade. 42% body fat is well beyond the range for doing any cycle. Testosterone interacts with fat in a strange way. The more fat you have, the more estrogenic effects you will likely experience wihch is opposite of what you want?

For now, do not take aas! Instead, focus on diet, cardio and your workout routine.

Let me ask you a few questions
    Do you know your BMR (base metabolic rate)? You need to figure this out, and then be in a deficit state by at least a few hundred calories per day.
    As far as your diet, have you calculated your macro nutrients (protein/carb/fat). A rough balance would be 40/40/20 percent, but read up in it and come up with your own plan.
    How much cardio are you doing every day? For you, I would recommend a minimum (once your heart can handle it) of 40 minutes a day at 80% of your max heart rate, AT LEAST 3x a week. Anything after the first 20 minutes begins to burn fat. A fasted cardio would be better, as it begins to deplete fat stores almost right away.
    I see you are eating frequently. Good..... but why so little veggies? what kind of rice? hopefully not white. I think I'd eliminate the baked potato. the glycemic level is too high, and instead you should focus on a more complex carbohydrate. Eat the apple right after your work out, and keep that as your only simple carbohydrate for the day. Eliminate the yogurt.

Go to the diet section, and look at some of the diets posted there.

If you want a macro calculator, you can email me at rk8975 at hotmail.com and i will send you one that is formatted in excel. this will come in handy for you.

Once you think you have a decent diet with balanced macros and one that puts you in a calorie deficit state, then post it in the diet section and we will critique it.

Good luck mate!
    ------Roman

-----------
    Last edited by Times Roman; 04-18-2011 at 07:27 AM.

sorry i messed up on my body fat lol, i just finished training and my mate i was training with asked and i said that, he goes na thats wrong lol. i did it on the computer, they told me to use a measuring tape and do all this stuff. i try and find out sorry guys

dont be bro... no need to say sorry.. we just want to tell you that there will be lots of sides if you run a cycle on that bf %...

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    if you want put up some pics and we can give you a good tell on your bf%

Agreed to Standby^^

Quote Originally Posted by Taiaha View Post
    sorry i messed up on my body fat lol, i just finished training and my mate i was training with asked and i said that, he goes na thats wrong lol. i did it on the computer, they told me to use a measuring tape and do all this stuff. i try and find out sorry guys
    Well the good news is you probably just lost 10 or 20% body fat without having to do any work! =)

Search body fat calipers on the internet, and don't pay any less than about $25. the cheap ones break pretty fast. they are all plastic. Figure out your bf% and come back here and tell us what it is.

ttys

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    And pct for current cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Thedud3 View Post
    And pct for current cycle?
    No hard feelings but Open your own thread...

Thread Information