blackbeard is offline Female Member

Cardio and Clen/T3

I am expecting my clen /t3 to arrive today. Question- what is it about cardio and clen that is so highly recommended? Is it that cardio is a good calorie burner all around, or is there something about clen with cardio?

Also- I teach spin classes, take Bikram (extreme heat) yoga- in addition to lifting and running. Anyone shed some light with experience as to how clen/t3 might have an impact on these activities?

I plan on starting this first cycle (ever) at 20mcg clen, very low dose, and working up slowly. I have taurine and will drink a shit ton of water too.

Thanks!

I'm on my 3rd clen cycle now. I started at 20mcg/ed and worked my way up to 80mcg/ed. I'm taking keto and T4 along with Clen. I find that my cardio endurance isn't as good. My heart pumps like a horse and it's harder for me to catch my breath. But I'm losing fat. I started at 11% and my goal is get down into the single digit. I'm at 100mcg/ed of T4 and 1mg/ed of Keto. Clen is a bronchial dilator so all your blood vessels open up. Cardio courses your blood through your body and thus increasing internal therm of your body. Sweat and lose fat, awesome.

Thanks man, I just got it today. I took 20mcg clen and 30mcg t3...for a few hours I was bouncing off the walls! My hands are def shaking and I took such a low dose... no other side effects yet. Tonight I'm headed to bikram yoga which always makes my heart rate soar and I sweat like a bitch. I'll be interested to see how that goes. With your logic, I should benefit greatly from bikram on clen/t3.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    If my memory serves me correctly your T3 intake should be like half of what your clen intake is otherwise you can cause a hyper or hypothyroidism which you don't want.

Linuxian is offline Junior Member
    Im very interested in knowing how your body handles the high temperatures of Bikram while taking clen and t3. Please post your thoughts after class.

I did a bikram class last night and this morning. This morning, I waited to take clen /t3 until after class. I sweat like crazy without the stack, and the only noticeable difference to me was not the amount of sweat--- I found it harder to balance due to all the jitters...no surprise.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    If my memory serves me correctly your T3 intake should be like half of what your clen intake is otherwise you can cause a hyper or hypothyroidism which you don't want.
    Your memory doesn't. t3 should be pyrimided up fomr 25mcg in some cases up to 150mcg based on tolerance to sides

Thread Information