Thread: True or False?

tapout417 is offline Junior Member

True or False?

Is it true that's there's no need to take creatine while on cycle because your body is producing its max? Also what are the best supplement stacks to use while on cycle?
    6'0 tall
    190lbs
    12% bf
    10 years training exp.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had not heard that myself, I look forward to hearing what some of the nutritional gurus have to say about that.

I am currently taking a Carbogain/Whey/Creatine/Glutamine shake PWO. Myself I like to get my nutrients from whole foods whenever possible so PWO is the only time I use powders, and this is because I feel its important to get protein and sugar into the bloodstream after a workout as quickly as possible so a shake is the only practical way of doing this.

Mace1988 is offline New Member
    Creatine affects ATP creation and utilization, not testosterone levels .

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use creatine at the end of my cycle and through my pct, it helps me keep my gaines. It deff still has a positive effect while on cycle.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Creatine works best while you're on anabolics.
    So no, that's wrong.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    False
    Always take creatine. No need to cycle. there are a few exceptions, such as for those that are retaining water and experience bloat.

Cracovia82 is offline Junior Member
    /\ /\ what he said, also drinks lots of water to protect those kidneys.

istherealimit is offline Banned
    on aas fod is your best friend. no substitute creatine may help atp production but what do you think makes it possible aas build you up creatine uses more/ creates more but to keep it simple at is made in 3 phases actualy 2 arobic excercise and anarobic only differenc eis when atp finishes glycolosise it either enters kreb cycle and then elctron transport to creat 36 i, prretty sure atp molecules from one single glucose molecule or is turned into lactic acid when no oxygen is present. sorry for getting down to the basics but had to for the real explanation. so more size means the need for more food for basic activity and to gain. more food more size, more cells, more sites or atp production. creatine will help but since aas are present the stored protiens are used and thus more muscle fiber creation. so to answer your question from my eyes save your money and buymore protien and you'll grow much more than on creatine during cycle.creatne great in the average body as your muscle can only fucntion for roughly 2-3 seconds before failure with out oxygen while creatine allows for nearly 7 seconds im not sure on the times but they are close. creatine is naturally in the body your adding more from the supp. so 1. creaine and test levels nothing related. amount of energy producved from aas from utilizing more of the stored protien is great. and unless you are consuming more than 2.gprotien a day while on cycle and incresing it with your weight while on cycle you can not store any more protien. so no more protien no more growth. no reason for creatine then rite?.. my advice again buy more protien buy more food steak eggs chicken the aas will dot he rest. pct and while not cycling creatine for sure. not saying dont do it but for the moneysave it and buy more food. you'll be gladyou did.

clarify i mean 2 grams of protien per lb of weight.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout417 View Post
    Is it true that's there's no need to take creatine while on cycle because your body is producing its max?
    It is not true.

Take 5 gr of Creatine Monohydrate, post-workout. Same dose on non-workout days.

Creatine is single handedly the most beneficial/effective supplement and users benefit from it even more so during cycles.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Creatine is an excellent supplement on and off cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Creatine is an excellent supplement on and off cycle.
    agreed,works great for me

Thanks for all the replies. I have always used creatine on and off cycle. The last time I just got really bloated so I switched to kre- alkalyn. And while talking to a experienced lifter. He told me while on cycle my body was producing the max creatine it could store so everything I.was taking was useless. I totally understand that this does not affect test. And that's not the question. About to start my next go around and just want to make sure im not wasting time. Thanks again for all the replies. Is anyone taking a good pre workout supp?

might get some heat from this one but, im taking clen 2 on 2 off and WOW intense workouts and energy. As for the gnc and other shops not sure. There just full of caffeine and creatine and bcaa for the most part. the caffeine is what you feel. Personally im not a preworkout supp fan. Ive been preached and preached and preached to about the raw benefits of real food and protein and they work great for me. I Used to be the guy on all the supps at the store but after wasting all the money i got to the basics from listeing to som vets on here no excuse or reason for taing sups unless your base is solid. Old faithful protien shakes and food IMO al you need! i like a 24g scoop of casein and clen sucks i cant use it more regular. if not clen, aakg and caffeine as caffeine constricts vascularity and aakg is a vasosilator. my choice.

Sounds good to me man.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by istherealimit View Post
    on aas fod is your best friend. no substitute creatine may help atp production but what do you think makes it possible aas build you up creatine uses more/ creates more but to keep it simple at is made in 3 phases actualy 2 arobic excercise and anarobic only differenc eis when atp finishes glycolosise it either enters kreb cycle and then elctron transport to creat 36 i, prretty sure atp molecules from one single glucose molecule or is turned into lactic acid when no oxygen is present. sorry for getting down to the basics but had to for the real explanation. so more size means the need for more food for basic activity and to gain. more food more size, more cells, more sites or atp production. creatine will help but since aas are present the stored protiens are used and thus more muscle fiber creation. so to answer your question from my eyes save your money and buymore protien and you'll grow much more than on creatine during cycle.creatne great in the average body as your muscle can only fucntion for roughly 2-3 seconds before failure with out oxygen while creatine allows for nearly 7 seconds im not sure on the times but they are close. creatine is naturally in the body your adding more from the supp. so 1. creaine and test levels nothing related. amount of energy producved from aas from utilizing more of the stored protien is great. and unless you are consuming more than 2.gprotien a day while on cycle and incresing it with your weight while on cycle you can not store any more protien. so no more protien no more growth. no reason for creatine then rite?.. my advice again buy more protien buy more food steak eggs chicken the aas will dot he rest. pct and while not cycling creatine for sure. not saying dont do it but for the moneysave it and buy more food. you'll be gladyou did.
    Have you met my friend Mr Paragraph?
    He can turn incoherent rants like this one into something legible that I might actually care to read

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Have you met my friend Mr Paragraph?
    He can turn incoherent rants like this one into something legible that I might actually care to read
    Sry man I've been doing this on my phone. info is there though. I'll get my english textbook out next time!

Thread Information