robofish is offline Associate Member

Injectable Winistrol

My source gets injectable winistrol but is a water based shot... so does that mena it has to be pinned every day?

istherealimit is offline Banned
    Painful Most winni is water. oil is a little harder to find, or at least for most. ed would be best but i know ppl who have done eod. also know pple who split the dose and twice a day. whatca takin it with?
    and STATS

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Reasons why a non-competing bodybuilder should stay away from Winstrol :

1. Pain: Shots are amongst the most painful, if not the most. Very few people can take the pain of Winstrol throughout their cycles. It is a never ending pain; it hurts during the injection, soon after the injection and the day after the injection. Before you know it, it is time for another painful Winstrol injection thanks to the short ester.

2. Price: Winstrol is amongst the most expensive gear, this is how it is pretty much all around the globe. Why so? I think its fat burning effects are overrated like Anavar , which is another extremely expensive gear most likely for the same reason. Word of mouth brings about the added product value, hence price goes up. Welcome to Marketing 101.

3. Joints: Another unpleasant common experience with Winstrol is the dry joints phenomenon. It torments your joints by drying them out and you feel this especially during a leg workout or a cardio session on the threadmill. I have gone up to 800 mg of Primobolan Depot (which is another DHT compound like Winny and supports lean gains alike) and never experienced such an issue, however, joints want to commit suicide and leave this cruel world with 100 mg EOD of Winstrol.

To sum up, you pay a whole a lot for a compound that gives you some serious pain, messes up your joints and thins your wallet. On top of it, what you think is the fat loss during a Winny cycle is mostly weight loss due to fast and crude dehydration.

Think twice.

Its just a new thing my soucre has to offer and i was just looking into it. From what i have been reading it really doesnt burn fat... ive read its more of a hardner.. is that true? And if it is does that make it like Masteron ? and is masteron that hard on ur joints as well? As of right now no cycle plans (cause im still on my time off from my last one) im just looking into different compounds. Other than test and deca but not as hard core as tren

istherealimit is offline Banned
    mast is hard on the hair. look at eq.

so both winny and masteron not a good idea for a newer user?

Also EQ was what i was originaly looking at until i read EQ thread and what marcus said.
    Last edited by robofish; 04-19-2011 at 10:40 AM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robofish View Post
    so both winny and masteron not a good idea for a newer user?
    the guy 'advising' you hasnt even used any AAS before so be wary (istherealimit)
    Last edited by dec11; 04-19-2011 at 11:22 AM.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its just a new thing my soucre has to offer and i was just looking into it. From what i have been reading it really doesnt burn fat... ive read its more of a hardner.. is that true? And if it is does that make it like Masteron? and is masteron that hard on ur joints as well? As of right now no cycle plans (cause im still on my time off from my last one) im just looking into different compounds. Other than test and deca but not as hard core as tren
    I can certainly say Winstrol is at all not a good option for relatively new AAS users. You can get the similar ''hardening'' effect from Primobolan Depot per se, without drying your joints and putting up with as much pain. Although, you would have to at least double the dosage to get similar results with Primo, which is another issue.

My knowledge of Masteron is mostly theoretical, so I would rather not compare it to Winstrol and draw a conclusion. However, I seriously doubt Masteron can be as harsh on your joints as Winstrol.

What did your last cycle consist of? How many cycles have you done so far? Maybe you should stick to test and not search for secondary compounds...

Ive done three cycles one of just test for 10 weeks than 2 of test and deca for 12 weeks... now my next cycle wont be until the end of 2011 or begining of 2012.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive done three cycles one of just test for 10 weeks than 2 of test and deca for 12 weeks... now my next cycle wont be until the end of 2011 or begining of 2012.
    What are your stats and what are you trying to achieve with your future cycle?

im 26
    215 pounds
    5 foot 8 inches
    Bf about 14% (im not very good at checking it when i do it it ranges from 12-15%)

id like to be 220-225 at 8% bf i was thinking of either a cutting cycle or maybe just clen with a keto diet

Thread Information