Thread: Second Cycle

dmk327 is offline Associate Member

Post Second Cycle

So I am back on after cruising due to surgery. I am currently taking 50 mg prop eod, 200 mg test enanthate per week, and 200 mg test cypionate per week. Starting the tren ace next week at 100mg ed for 4 weeks. Then after the conclusion of the tren switching to winstrol at 50mg eod. Running hcg again at some point. Probably doing arimidex if estrogenic sides come on. Prami for the tren. Looking at IGF-1 Long R3 (receptor) but am unsure if this is junk or actually legit. I thought IGF was expensive as the cows come? Anyways tell me what you think of this cycle. I really wanted to run anavar but I can't justify its high price. Only real thing is getting blood results back from last friday so I can decide whether or not to actually go full throttle with this. I was cruising at 250mg test cypionate every two weeks for about the past 3.5 weeks bc I had a pec tendon repair surgery and was interested in experimenting on myself and how AAS would affect a surgical recovery.

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    that whole paragraph sounds like a disaster to be honest..

You are cruising from your first cycle?

You just had pec surgery???

Get some PCT and take some time off man. Keep the cals high to hold on to your gains. Good time to hit legs heavy.

I'm not even gonna touch the topic the 100mg of tren ace every day for 4 weeks...

Use some common sense how aas will affect from coming back from surgery. Especially when you are throwing the most powerful anabolic in there at 100mg ed. You will get strong as hell and injure yourself..
    Last edited by frignugs; 04-19-2011 at 12:32 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Can you set out the cycle in a different way so its easier to read, you also need to give us your stats and cycle history. How long have you not been training for?

Stats
    Wt.: 215lbs
    BF:13-14%
    Cycle History: 1 with 500mg Test Cyp. per week and 100mg Tren Ace ED, then injury at week 6-7 and surgery so I cruised on low dose of cyp every two weeks to test out whether I would bounce back faster with AAS and yes I am aware of the limitations of what AAS do but by most medical ethics rules it hasn't been touched by the medical community.
    Training since I was 15, now 25. Training like this for the past 3 years and what can I say besides I am not 18 anymore and noticed a change in my recovery and gains since about 22(test levels dropping?)
    Right now just getting into the gym after being down for 3 weeks from surgery, but it seems I haven't lost alot of strength so far.
    Diet:
    Calories: 4200-5000 divided into 5-6 meals
    Protein:400g
    Carbs:120-150g and 25g straight sugar post workout
    Fat: I don't watch fat intake that much so I don't really have a plan for it but I'd imagine its not horrible bc I try to eat mostly clean 24/7 with a few slip ups per week

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    You likely injured yourself because you got very strong very quickly on your first cycle. The tendons surrounding the muscle play "catch up" big time to muscle growth, strength and the rise in fluid. 500 test with 700 tren ace a week is more for an experienced user.

Honestly, the best advise is to start PCT and keep up eating big in the meantime while your natural test restores. Let the injury heal, it's not a race.

You also say you are eating up too 5000 cals a day... while you say you eat 400 prot and 120-150 of carbs. That puts you in the 2000-2200 range. That would mean you would be needing around 300 grams of fat (thats around 2700 cals from fat) to hit what you stated. And you say you eat mostly clean.... You are all over the map. Got some research to do..

I'd agree with that but I fear I may be eating alot of fat. I really don't pay attention bc I was under the impression fat doesn't make you fat, carbs make you fat. And yes I got very strong very quickly. Like 100 lbs on my bench in a month. Like they say what good is power if you can't abuse it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    ! gram fat= 9 cals why wouldnt fat make you fat? You need to do more research bro.Go to the diet section.And you use to much juice.

I don't think I use enough juice to be honest but thats a different story. I am one of those kids that was always skinny and ate alot without getting fat. Since getting on juice I feel like that again.

Thread Information