joetdc is offline New Member

Test flu very severe

Hello I am new to the site. I am not a regular steroid user. I did a cycle of some kind of test and winstrol about 20 years ago. Can't remember what test. Got good results. I am now 46 and in good shape. I thought I would give it another go. First try I did ethanate and Deca . Since then I have tried suspension, and sustonon. All three have given me severe flu symptoms. 101 fever, stiff and achy, extreme fatigue. Shot site very sore and painful. I have read where some guys say "just suck it up" I am in bed for 2 days. I can't do that every week. Besides it can't be good for my body. I finished the deca with not much result. My understanding is I have to do some test with it. I have a bottle of Deca and Equipoise left. So my question is what test can I do? What about oral? Will that be too toxic? The dosage was 1ml. I tried doing half an even quarter shots. Still got the flu.
    Thanks

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Your saying that you get sick after everyinjection? Test flu typically takes place after ur first injection and thats it. Ive never heard of somebody getting sick after every injection. Sorry it was unclear, but did the same thing happen on the cycle 20 years ago? If not, maybe you change your current source.

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    If it was every shot seems more like bad gear to me. I find test flu only happens after a few weeks of your levels being "high", for me anyway, and not every time.

Also, are you saying you still have the gear from 20 years ago? If so, don't use it especially based on what you are saying. Remember, you are injecting compounds into your body. You have to be sure it's good and not take that lightly.

Get some new stuff, from someone else (please observe site rules if you haven't read them) and start off easy with some test C. Maybe 100mg for your first week with nothing else to see how you react to it.

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Pct?

sorry I guess I was not clear. I have fresh stuff. I was just saying that I did not get the flu 20 years ago and I know I did test. Just can't remember which. Yes I get the flu after each shot. Did not go past two weeks could not take it. I have even tried cutting the dose in half and by 3/4. Still get the flu. I have tried 3 different kinds of test, they all could not be bad. I don't think fresh is a problem with this guy. By test C do you mean Cypionate ? It's my understanding that it's very much the same an Enanthate . Was hoping somebody out there had the same experience. What about oral?

Whats your PCT plan atm??

Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    I would like to know what typically is the cause of this test flu. Should. or can, a person get test flu from a legitimate and good testosterone mixture ??

I am kind of a novice so please explain PCT/atm

Quote Originally Posted by joetdc View Post
    I am kind of a novice so please explain PCT/atm
    PCT is "Post Cycle Therapy " .... It's a plan/schedule of meds taken after your steroid cycle to help your body recover properly.

atm = This is a machine used to get money when there are no banks available. You find them a many places like, convenient stores, strip bars, malls, etc. (lol.... actually, I think he means "at the moment").

Ok, first of all, each cycle need to have a Post cycle treatment(pct) and your body need a break to start back natural test. So now, stop everything and get a pct. Its useless to switch test each week and watch effect cause some test have an active life of 18 days (it still makin something in your body). When its done then switch your cycle for an other test and train hard
    Last edited by Thedud3; 04-19-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Do you mean post cycle treatment? I might take an antiestrogens. Or maybe just come off real slow. I'm only going to be on for 10 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedud3 View Post
    Whats your PCT plan atm??

What are your stats?
    Bf% and everything

All normal. Test a bit low.

Is all your new stuff from the same source? I am still betting on bad gear at this point.

Then you have a lot of reading and learning to do before you start up again.

My brother in law gets if from this guy at his gym. "supposedly" very reliable source. We even tried a different guy same thing. From what I have been reading it's should go away after 2-3 weeks. I only did 2 because I could not afford to be in bed for 3 days every week. Not to mention I was miserable. Cant even work out. What if I did a .5 ml in two weeks just to see if my body got used to it?

No stop the AAS for now, you've still a lot of test. Start by gettin your body back to normal. Get a PCT fast as you can, info here: http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...-CYCLE-THERAPY)

Then after a month you will be able to pin again

You doing what you want but its my opinion

I'm no expert, but I agree with "t-dud". I would definitely stop injecting anything that made me that sick. JMHO.

I agree but it appears that all test gives me a reaction. Sus by far the worse. The only one I have not tried yet is Cyp. Even if I do what T-DUD says, what are my options if I can't do test?

I am no chemist but unless your illergic to something in the sythetic test something is a miss. And, I have heard of "selective" scammers from sources. One guy get the good stuff, the other is in question or that batch is bad perhaps, not steril, even without the source knowing.

He changed the source look up page,

I think that it's all the kind so close that are doing this, you can try test again after pct but take a break, start by finding what is doing this, in sustanon their is the all 4 kind of test just to let you know that you've a lot of time, start again at 1cc/injection after this break

It's been 6 months since the last time I tried. I have read something about baking it. But there is no way all of them could be not sterile. The darts are good because they worked with the Deca .

kbzy is offline New Member
    I find i get the test flu when my testosterone levels are too high too fast. Just take some dayquil and take a hot shower before u work out to get the swollen area blood flowing. I find a heat pad applied at night before bed and nyquil help out. Fixes me up. MAKE SURE U STILL EAT THO!!!!!

Thread Information