sic97f150 is offline New Member

Question Recently decided to try steriods and need some advice....

I have recently decided to try steriods and need some advice as to what I need to take. I want to do this right so I do not damage my body. I need to know what I should take how much I need to take and what I need to take for a post cycle. I am 22 yrs old. My goal is to get as big as possible without putting on a bunch of fat (I realize a lot of this is diet). Please help me!

Mace1988 is offline New Member
    If you don't want to damage your body, don't do steroids until after you're 25. You're way more at risk for long term damage under 25.

sic97f150 is offline New Member
    Well I guess im just gunna have to risk it. Im tired of wasting money on supplements that just dont work.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    Steroids aren't necessarily the answer. Diet plays a very big role in what And how much You gain. Have you tried posting your daily intake in the diet section? A ton of good info in there!

At 22, you're producing the max amount of Testosterone and natural growth hormones right now. You need to maximize your body with the current level of natural hormones before you start synthetic hormones. You can really hurt yourself if you go on synthetics at your age. You should read about some of the problems guys your age are having because they started too young.

Mace1988 is offline New Member
    Supplements or AAS are not the answer, solid workouts and diet is the answer. Until you have both of those down perfectly, you shouldn't even be considering supplements, let alone steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by sic97f150 View Post
    Well I guess im just gunna have to risk it. Im tired of wasting money on supplements that just dont work.
    plz listen to Mace1988 man.....hell i didnt start aas until i was 40.......i worked my ass off naturally and ate right and reached my genetic potential naturally,and now im just taking it a step further,but safely

bruary17 is offline Member
    Are brussels sprouts baby cabbages?

Thread Information