Thread: WTF a Lump?

itsmrgreen is offline Junior Member

WTF a Lump?

Has anyone else ever gotten a lump in there injection spot most likely their @ss? cause I took my shot sunday and i think monday i noticed and it feels like a damn marble is in my right @ss cheek

kbzy is offline New Member
    There can be a number of factors as to why you have this 'lump". You may have gone through a nerve, have unsterile gear, moved the needle around while pinning, or simply injected in the wrong area. Whatever the reason is, i find that taking one aspirin half an hour before you work out will help thin your blood. While you are working out, the blood becomes warmer and then your AS should have a more easier time flowing into your bloodstream. What i would strongly recommend is to take one aspirin before lifting, then afterwards inject into your glute or wherever. You blood will be warm and flowing, thus allowing the flow of AS to flow more easily. I not a doctor lol but have been on roids for over ten years. I am still learning here and there and that is why this website is absolutely fantastic for allowing the roid community to communicate openly and freely without prejudice. I dont train to be on the cover of a magazine, but if you were to, this site has members that would guide you to the best body you can have. A great site. Hope any info helps out

Btw, massage the affected area after applying heat.....within a few days u will be A-OK

Thanks for the info i never knew that and will definitely try it.

I have a question does only aspirin do this or does advil or anyother pill work well?

I find aspirin is the best way to go.

Ok thanks again

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kbzy View Post
    There can be a number of factors as to why you have this 'lump". You may have gone through a nerve, have unsterile gear, moved the needle around while pinning, or simply injected in the wrong area. Whatever the reason is, i find that taking one aspirin half an hour before you work out will help thin your blood. While you are working out, the blood becomes warmer and then your AS should have a more easier time flowing into your bloodstream. What i would strongly recommend is to take one aspirin before lifting, then afterwards inject into your glute or wherever. You blood will be warm and flowing, thus allowing the flow of AS to flow more easily. I not a doctor lol but have been on roids for over ten years. I am still learning here and there and that is why this website is absolutely fantastic for allowing the roid community to communicate openly and freely without prejudice. I dont train to be on the cover of a magazine, but if you were to, this site has members that would guide you to the best body you can have. A great site. Hope any info helps out
    absolute rubbish.
    OP, you're oil is pooled in the muscle, it will disperse itself. depends on the gear, ive used an UGL that pooled every shot, HG has never pooled on me

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    absolute rubbish.
    OP, you're oil is pooled in the muscle, it will disperse itself. depends on the gear, ive used an UGL that pooled every shot, HG has never pooled on me
    Good call! I was like
    ***No source checks!!!***

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
    Good call! I was like
    yeah its a bit fookin mental in here, dont know where some get all this crap from

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    absolute rubbish.
    So you think its just the oil 'pooling' that causes the lumps? I never used to really get them but this time around i switched to sustanon (suposed to be organon) 1.5ml twice a week and have been getting lumps just about every shot and they last around 3 days.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    So you think its just the oil 'pooling' that causes the lumps? I never used to really get them but this time around i switched to sustanon (suposed to be organon) 1.5ml twice a week and have been getting lumps just about every shot and they last around 3 days.
    its pooling mate, anything with prop in it will pool alittle more, plus the fact tht virgin muscle sites will lump up a bit also. when i started using sust i had this also, i dont get it anymore

yeah i am usin sust and this is the first time in 3 months that i have ever gotten this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmrgreen View Post
    yeah i am usin sust and this is the first time in 3 months that i have ever gotten this
    nothing to panic about as long as it does get inflamed and hot and stingy for a period of time, ive used tren tht swelled up like a fookin golf ball and test c from the same lab tht also swelled quite badly. ive also a lump in my ventroglute tht hasnt gone away from 1 yr ago, most prob just scar tissue

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Dec11 is right, it's just a sterile oil abscess. Sometimes when the BA content is on the high end it will do this, however, if that's the case, it's usually sore as well. If you're pinning the same sight frequently, the build up of scar tissue can cause this as well. Give the injection sight a break for about a week or so and all should be well. I too have experience some UGL Test E that has swollen up pretty bad, but it was mainly because I either wasn't rotating enough or the BA was high (and that hurts like hell in the glute...Try sitting down on it...Not fun.).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    Dec11 is right, it's just a sterile oil abscess. Sometimes when the BA content is on the high end it will do this, however, if that's the case, it's usually sore as well. If you're pinning the same sight frequently, the build up of scar tissue can cause this as well. Give the injection sight a break for about a week or so and all should be well. I too have experience some UGL Test E that has swollen up pretty bad, but it was mainly because I either wasn't rotating enough or the BA was high (and that hurts like hell in the glute...Try sitting down on it...Not fun.).
    also, further to this, ive found glutes to be the most horrendous inject site, used em afew times and never again! id rather use bi's and traps as extra sites. if only pinning afew times pw, use delts, most painless site

Eazy20 is offline Member
    also, further to this, ive found glutes to be the most horrendous inject site, used em afew times and never again! id rather use bi's and traps as extra sites. if only pinning afew times pw, use delts, most painless site
    Bi's would kind of freak me out personally...Idk I feel like I have a lot of veins in there. And I've never actually seen traps hit before...Got a video or anything?

It doesnt hurt me it just gets sore after injections but thats rarely and I switch sides everytime i do the shot so i do one side of my glute once a week

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    Bi's would kind of freak me out personally...Idk I feel like I have a lot of veins in there. And I've never actually seen traps hit before...Got a video or anything?
    na, traps are easy, im fortunate enough to be well developed in this area, and i spose the bigger they are the easier they are to inject. i bsically hit them 2" out from the neck and on the highest point with a 1" pin, tough to push the needle down, you'll hear it pop and tear down through the muscle quite alot. also pull the needle 1/2 way out and let it sit for 30secs or so or you can easily have a geezer on your hands, 30secs is enuf for the inject site to start closing over. again, pretty painless with sust, test e etc for me anyhow. i dont know about sticking a painful shot in there though, could be mighty uncomfortable!

tslice is offline Junior Member
    I use my delts frequently. It's easy for me as there is no awkward position. I currently have a mildly sore and swollen right delt as I hit it a little too anterior yesterday. I saw the muscle quiver as I hit it. This happened to me 2 years ago with SUST 250 in my left delt and it lasted for 3-4 weeks. Never got an infection, it just eventually went away on its own. How has your inj site been since you last posted?

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    Ive had it happen to me a few times. Went away after about 5 ish days

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I only mention this because I didn't see anyone else say anything: I have only had one lump, and it was when I really rushed my injection. I mean, I really shoved it in there. It could be coincidence. Regardless, make sure you are injecting slowly.

Thread Information