Thread: Cycle question

brubaker79 is offline New Member

Cycle question

I haven't decided to do any cylce yet, this is more for educational purposes in the future for when i do hit a plateau. Assuming one is at 15% BF, what cycle would one do as a first cycle. Would you still recommend just doing a Test E/C cycle @ 500 a week? I'm assuming that even that will help burn off some of the body fat. Or would stacking it with winny be a better option? Again this is purely education purposes as i've decided not to pin myself for at least another year. I just am interested in the science behind it so to speak.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    What are all your stats?

5'7, 160lbs, 15% body fat, training for about 3-4 years. It just appears that there are literally 100's of types of cycles one can do, however everything appears to be limited on a first cycle...which i can understand. What should one expect with a clean diet, 3-4 days of training a week with mixed cardio on a strickly Test E/C cycle. I've had people recommend D-bol, people not recommend it. Seems a lot of people seem to pin themselves without really doing nearly as much research as they should given that fact that you're messing with your body's endocrine system, people would be more cautious. Quite easy to find the experienced users and well educated from the misfits so to speak.

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brubaker79 View Post
    I haven't decided to do any cylce yet, this is more for educational purposes in the future for when i do hit a plateau. Assuming one is at 15% BF, what cycle would one do as a first cycle. Would you still recommend just doing a Test E/C cycle @ 500 a week? I'm assuming that even that will help burn off some of the body fat. Or would stacking it with winny be a better option? Again this is purely education purposes as i've decided not to pin myself for at least another year. I just am interested in the science behind it so to speak.
    Running test wont burn off fat. If anything, it's going to make you look puffier with the water that comes with it. The only drugs in my experience that you can have a "loose" diet with are GH and high doses of tren . You gotta put the work into getting low bf. I highly recommend getting down to no more then a good 12% before cycling..

Read your second post, you have a far way to go. Good to do research in the meantime. Get that weight up, build a solid base and bring the bf down. Your likely a young buck so eat everything in site and train hard

Good luck
    Last edited by frignugs; 04-20-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Lol, wish I was still young. 31 came much faster that what I expected. Regret not training when my test was at my peak, but that's like.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frignugs View Post
    Running test wont burn off fat. If anything, it's going to make you look puffier with the water that comes with it. The only drugs in my experience that you can have a "loose" diet with are GH and high doses of tren . You gotta put the work into getting low bf. I highly recommend getting down to no more then a good 12% before cycling..

Read your second post, you have a far way to go. Good to do research in the meantime. Get that weight up, build a solid base and bring the bf down. Your likely a young buck so eat everything in site and train hard

Good luck
    x2

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Age creeps up forsure. Alright dismiss the fact that I said eat everything in site. Eat big, but clean and work on getting your deads/squats and bench up. Keep adding weight, keep eating big. In the meantime, it wouldnt hurt to take a run in to the docs office and get a blood panel ran. Make sure to get test levels done to take a peek and see where you are at. If you have been training hard for 4 years, 160 at 15% is pretty low. Might have low natural test.

Thread Information