JusLiftIt is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Help with water retention

Alright i got the Diet, Cardio and water in check...
    I'm taking a cut blend rite now consisting of test prop, tren ace and masteron EOD with clen /t3 combo two weeks on two weeks off.
    I seem water retensive any rec's on the best substance to help get rid of it?
    Thnks ya'll

Stats
    6'4 3/4
    270lbs
    15%bf

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    If your diet is in check and cardio and training with those compounds you should have no bloat at all. Either they are not in check or one of those(mast,prop,tren ) is not what you think it is.

kbzy is offline New Member
    Keep novladex on hand (regardless). It will take down the water retention/bloat but may affect your overall gains. I feel more tight when on nolvadex compared to the puffiness that test can give. How much cardio are you typically doing? I am 5ft 9 and 184 with 12% bf and not doing any cardio at the moment. I typically bulk up to 195 and then slim down to about 175ish with less than 9% bf on 20 minutes treadmill 5 times a week. I find when i am not eating as clean (sodium) that i become puffy and retain water. Not sure how much of each AS u are taking so i am giving you my thoughts based on what i would think your body would accept. Hope any of this helps out

Cracovia82 is offline Junior Member
    Xxxx
    Last edited by Cracovia82; 06-08-2011 at 10:46 PM.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbzy View Post
    Keep novladex on hand (regardless). It will take down the water retention/bloat but may affect your overall gains. I feel more tight when on nolvadex compared to the puffiness that test can give. How much cardio are you typically doing? I am 5ft 9 and 184 with 12% bf and not doing any cardio at the moment. I typically bulk up to 195 and then slim down to about 175ish with less than 9% bf on 20 minutes treadmill 5 times a week. I find when i am not eating as clean (sodium) that i become puffy and retain water. Not sure how much of each AS u are taking so i am giving you my thoughts based on what i would think your body would accept. Hope any of this helps out
    hmm, i havn't read that anywhere.
    op get yourself an ai such as arimidex or stane, but that mast should be drying you out.

JusLiftIt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lisekpl View Post
    Damn beast,
    you're stats are where I want to end up after finishing my cycle, 40lbs to go. Can't really help you out on the water retention bro as I just started. Although I'm taking .50mg arimidex eod to reduce chance of sides.
    Yea haha I was always a naturally big guy then when I couldn't get any bigger I started cycling haha 40 lbs nice what are you cycling?

awms is offline Senior Member
    I personally love Letro! but its not for everyone and can really **** up you joints and libido if you dont dose it right...its one of those things that you have to try out at diffrent doses to get it right.

I take 1.25mg on monday and friday...keeps the bloat away, doesnt hurt my joint or effect my libido, and no gyno issues which for me is big because I am pron to gyno! I have a small lump right now which I got last cycle when I used a-dex which for me was not strong enouph.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some people genetically have the water retentive body type. If you generally feel bloated after a carb meal (aka carb-bloat), you are most likely classified under this body type. However, if you are currently cycling aromatising AAS without any AI and at the right dose, you are much likely to bloat regardless of your body type.

I recommend 0.5 gr Arimidex EOD throughout the cycle. Aromasin seems to be a better compound to continue during PCT simply given the fact that you won't have to worry about estrogen rebound with it, although you have to be very careful with Aromasin dosing IMO.

I would not suggest using Nolvadex throughout your cycle since it is a SERM not an AI (there is a difference) and you are better off reserving it for your PCT to kickstart HTPA along with other compounds like Clomid and HCG . SERMS are great PCT compunds, however, one should stick to AI's for controlling estrogen levels throughout the cycle.

Cracovia82 is offline Junior Member
    Xxxx

xxxx
    Last edited by Cracovia82; 06-08-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Thread Information