coolio92 is offline New Member

Question Cycle - Suitable or not?

I am 18 years old, 180 cm(5'11'') in height and 75 kgs(165 lbs) in weight with about %10-12 bodyfat and my friend; 22 years old, 182 cm (6') in height and 88 kgs(194 lbs). We are planning on going on a cycle (for the first time) and we got adviced to go on such cycle which would go for 12 weeks and made up of the following materials. We will get daily/weekly usage of them after we make the payment although we do not want to get on a heavy cycle as it is our first time and we both are a little worried for our sexual life to go down or for our livers... Hope someone could help us and give some info about if this is the right cycle or not. Here is the products will be used up in 12 weeks for each of us,

-12x Gonadon 250,
    -2x ampule of Deca ,
    -1 box of dianabol 500 tabs.

Thanks!

-Kayıhan & Engin

BDL
    BDL is offline New Member
    Woah~ 18 dude... noones gonna help you, your WAY too young.
    Doing a cycle isnt all worth it. plus first time users dont use deca or dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by BDL View Post
    Woah~ 18 dude... noones gonna help you, your WAY too young.
    Doing a cycle isnt all worth it. plus first time users dont use deca or dbol.
    good advice bro.....

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^Agree with BDL.
    This board does not condone the useage of aas for those under 25.
    We feel your focus should be on diet and exercise. Please go to those sections and learn everything you can, then dial those into your program for the next several years, building a natural foundation.
    If you do not understand the health risks for youths such as yourself taking aas, you may ask that question here. Until then, please limit your questions to the diet and exercise sections.
    Warm regards,
    ---Roman

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coolio92 View Post
    I am 18 years old, 180 cm(5'11'') in height and 75 kgs(165 lbs) in weight with about %10-12 bodyfat and my friend; 22 years old, 182 cm (6') in height and 88 kgs(194 lbs). We are planning on going on a cycle (for the first time) and we got adviced to go on such cycle which would go for 12 weeks and made up of the following materials. We will get daily/weekly usage of them after we make the payment although we do not want to get on a heavy cycle as it is our first time and we both are a little worried for our sexual life to go down or for our livers... Hope someone could help us and give some info about if this is the right cycle or not. Here is the products will be used up in 12 weeks for each of us,
    -12x Gonadon 250,
    -2x ampule of Deca ,
    -1 box of dianabol 500 tabs.

Thanks!

-Kayıhan & Engin
    at your age and with those compounds it can be difficult to recover, if you do not make a good recovery you could wind up with sexual issues such as ed, low labido, and low test levels which could have a negative impact on future muscle development. take advantage of your bodies natural test levels now and put down a solid diet and training rutine and you will make signifgant gains.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bump

coolio92 is offline New Member
    Thanks bro. I will keep that in mind plus keep on what I am doing for a few years more till I see where I will get to with a sensible diet and a good workout routine.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coolio92 View Post
    Thanks bro. I will keep that in mind plus keep on what I am doing for a few years more till I see where I will get to with a sensible diet and a good workout routine.
    post your diet in the diet section and lets nail it, im not just blowing smoke up your ass man im dead serious, get your diet on point and you will grow almost immediately.
    good luck

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    ^^agreed. side effects at 18 arnt worth the few months of size. youll shrink right back to where you were if you dont have a good base and diet

Thread Information