Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bozlet is offline Banned

accutane / pimple questions?

so if u get accutane how long does it take to get rid of pimples? and wat are all the bad risks involved in taking this, heard its really bad for u..??
    and is there anything that actually gets rid of them without being heaps bad for u??

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Do not answer this persons questions, he is an under weight 21 year old....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

bozlet is offline Banned
    warning, any futher flaming and you will be banned

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    I've been supplementing B5 (pantothentic acid) every day to get rid of my acne and it's been working well I must say. I had pretty bad acne and it's all clearing up I just have some of the scarring left over. The recommended does to clear acne was 10mg a day, I started with 2mg a day and bumped it up 1mg every week to see the lowest effective does that would work for me, I would suggest the same for you. I found 6mg a day works well for me, but I really did see an improvement over the first couple weeks at 2 and 3 mg. This is a much safer alternative to accutane and I can vouch that it works.

bozlet is offline Banned
    pantothentic acid? where u buy that stuff from, u need a prescription from doctor, or skin doctor? or just buy it from pharmacy? is it designed for steroid pimples or just any pimples lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Acne scaring is the least of your worrys.

You need to start eating otherwise you will always be skinny, steroids wont do a single thing for you and no matter how many threads you keep starting the answers will be the same

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...cle&highlight=

any further flaming of staff and you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by bozlet View Post
    pantothentic acid? where u buy that stuff from, u need a prescription from doctor, or skin doctor? or just buy it from pharmacy? is it designed for steroid pimples or just any pimples lol
    It's vitamin B5 you should be able to get it from just about anywhere, no scrip needed its just a vitamin. My acne problem is strictly due to genetic reasons (thanks dad!) and if yours is as well I hope this can help you.

But if your trying to take a preemptive strike at a possible acne outbreak from the side effects of AAS, you should SERIOUSLY listen to the vets/mods that are telling you that you are too YOUNG and SMALL to get and real benefit from using AAS yet. Look into food, it gets you huge and has no side effects.

bozlet is offline Banned
    how was i flaming??? he started it by goin do not answer this persons threads cus he is an undderweight 21 year old... lol how am i meant to find answers out for the future regardless of my stats and diet that has nothing to do with the topic.

bozlet is offline Banned
    and he did it on another thread.... this guy just hates me for no reason...

how was i flaming??? he started it by goin do not answer this persons threads cus he is an undderweight 21 year old... lol how am i meant to find answers out for the future regardless of my stats and diet that has nothing to do with the topic.
    He didnt flame you but you insulted him, if you carry on you will be banned.

You should listen to the members who give you advice regarding your diet and steroid use !

bozlet is offline Banned
    i am but ive still got pimples from my last cycle so i want to fix it.... and u guys dont help just say ur 2 yung go eat sum food all the time...

He's merely enforcing the rules because it's his job, and as far as getting information there's a search mechanism at the top right of this website just type "accutane" in it and you'll find boat loads of info. BTW, judging from your posts it looks like you have the intent to cycle regardless of the info these gentleman are giving you. If you're under 21 you should be researching diet and exercise. It really won't take long for you to do research for your first cycle, you can worry about that several years from now.

i am but ive still got pimples from my last cycle so i want to fix it.... and u guys dont help just say ur 2 yung go eat sum food all the time...
    You'll literally be amazed at the results of a good diet, when I first got mine in check and was taking in the right amounts of macronutrients from the right kind of foods I ballooned up, didn't need steroids !

Because your young and wont listen,

You want me to help you why dont you read and listen to the members who have already posted on all your threads you started.

Your under 149lbs and your cycling at 21yrs old, you diet is crap do you understand what I am saying? you are eating like a women and steroids will not do anything for you because what ever you gain on cycle you will lose because you dont have a diet to support it. All you will get is side effects like acne et just like you have now! just wait till you cant get a hard on and your balls have gone small thats when the fun starts.

I will help you: stop cycling go to the diet section and post your diet and let us re-design it and start building a foundation, stick with a bulking diet for the next 3 yrs at least and then reconsider.

Will you take the advice or will you just disregard it and carry on asking question about steroids, you need to ask questions about foods and how to eat to grow.

bozlet is offline Banned
    ok lets get things str8 im not under 21... im almost 22.... im 164cm and i weight 72kg now cus ive been eating.. i have been 75kg b4 wen i carbed up ... that is more then 149lbs so i dunno where u made those numbers up from... but im 11-12% body fat now probly cus b4 i was 8-10%... anyone can eat more food , i know how to eat man i eat a good 7-8 meals a day and im not even on steroids ... i know how to eat and when to eat the nutrients so i dunno why u keep tellin me i need food ive been trainign for 4 years... and yes i dont know how to make a diet but still doesnt meant i dont know how to eat food.

Your stats are in your previous threads and posts, so please!

And how did I know you was going to say your eating enough! its plain to see your not and it doesnt matter if you are 22 yrs old for gods sake.

You are not eating correctly and you dont need steroids , take this advice or not but thats the truth and once you open your eyes to this you will start moving forward.

Your going to be getting alot more serious sides so be warned.

I am out of here it clear I am wasting my time.

Blog Entries
    ok lets get things str8 im not under 21... im almost 22.... im 164cm and i weight 72kg now cus ive been eating.. i have been 75kg b4 wen i carbed up ... that is more then 149lbs so i dunno where u made those numbers up from... but im 11-12% body fat now probly cus b4 i was 8-10%... anyone can eat more food , i know how to eat man i eat a good 7-8 meals a day and im not even on steroids... i know how to eat and when to eat the nutrients so i dunno why u keep tellin me i need food ive been trainign for 4 years... and yes i dont know how to make a diet but still doesnt meant i dont know how to eat food.
    You've lied that many times about your stats that even you don't know what they are....

bozlet is offline Banned
    someones stats dont stay the same obviously those post were a while ago... things can change wen u eat different foods... u guys should know this?

Blog Entries
    someones stats dont stay the same obviously those post were a while ago... things can change wen u eat different foods... u guys should know this?
    You only joined this month, they don't change that much....

bozlet is offline Banned
    3kg in 1month isnt hard. especailly if i was eating alot more carbs then b4.

Arguing with a vet/mod isn't going to help you at all, all these guys are more than willing to help you, you just have to listen. You should write out your diet, if you don't you really don't have that much of an idea of what you're taking in. You said you "know how to eat," but yeah, a toddler "knows how to eat." Go to the diet section write a diet you think is good and that you can easily maintain and not stray from and the diet gurus will HELP you out. You just gotta listen to be helped, if you find yourself arguing it means you're not listening.

bozlet is offline Banned
    even if were to write / make a diet weighing each and every piece of nutrient i was going to eat in each meal.how are u possibly goin to eat all those foods at all those certain times of the days if u have work / tafe / moving around constantly.... it doesnt seem possible , which is why i think the idea of a diet is stupid cus u cant possibly eat everything 100% each day that u wrote down in ur diet.

even if were to write / make a diet weighing each and every piece of nutrient i was going to eat in each meal.how are u possibly goin to eat all those foods at all those certain times of the days if u have work / tafe / moving around constantly.... it doesnt seem possible , which is why i think the idea of a diet is stupid cus u cant possibly eat everything 100% each day that u wrote down in ur diet.
    yes you can, I'll broil a sh!t ton of chicken breast and cook a sh!t ton of brown rice and then BOOM tupperware baby, you're best fvckin friend! No one said it was easy, otherwise everyone would do it. It takes 5 mins to slam a bunch of chicken and rice. If your job or whatever you do isn't sympathetic to your cause then just go to the bathroom and slam it on the john whatever you gotta do. So no, the idea of a diet is not stupid because you can eat everything 100% each day, I eat the same thing everyday as I'm sure most guys who stick to a diet do, it's just easier that way. Like I said it's not easy and yeah it's kinda a bland diet, but yeah it's possible. It does get easier the more you do it though, and it's what you have to do if you want to get bigger.

bozlet is offline Banned
    do u guys even know anything about food tho.... u realise each 20mins food is left out of the fridge it starts getting bacteria in it.... i know this cus i did a cooking course.. therefor if u live it out of fridge for lets say 2 - 6 hours ( probly the amount of time u will be carrying it around in ur bags at work letting it rot and go off and get bacteria in it ) it wont be as good as a fresh cooked piece of food.

bozlet is offline Banned
    do u guys even know anything about food tho.... u realise each 20mins food is left out of the fridge it starts getting bacteria in it.... i know this cus i did a cooking course.. therefor if u live it out of fridge for lets say 2 - 6 hours ( probly the amount of time u will be carrying it around in ur bags at work letting it rot and go off and get bacteria in it ) it wont be as good as a fresh cooked piece of food.

Blog Entries
    3kg in 1month isnt hard. especailly if i was eating alot more carbs then b4.
    Again you've not been here a month, you joined this month, you've been here 2 weeks...

bozlet is offline Banned
    even so 2 weeks... ur point? ur saying i cant gain 3kg in 2 weeks...? lol i dont lie about my stats i posted them as they were each time cus they changed...

Yes, I know something about food, I'm a dietetics major. Most work places have a fridge, but if not I'd still eat it cause what's your other option? Staying small? I also eat the "left overs" I keep in my fridge after they've been in there longer than they "should," but I don't get sick. Anyway, see how you're arguing again? You want to find out a way not to do a proper diet? Just DO IT! If you want it bad enough you'll do it! It comes down to what you are made of I suppose, if YOU can't do it, YOU can't do it. I like how you'll shoot foreign substances into your body though, regardless of the consequences you may or may not be aware of, yeah that's easy. No what's hard? Sticking to an effective rigorous diet, yeah that takes some effort. Anyway if you don't want to listen to anyone then you don't want to listen to anyone. I was trying to help, but it seems like you don't want any and I'm getting tired of this thread as well.

Blog Entries
    even so 2 weeks... ur point? ur saying i cant gain 3kg in 2 weeks...? lol i dont lie about my stats i posted them as they were each time cus they changed...
    My point is that nothing you say is correct..

You say a month when its been 2 weeks.
    You've given the wrong age at least twice
    Differing stats from day to day.

Im beginning to think your just a troll...

Does it not ring any bells that no one is agreeing with you so it must be you who is wrong!! your the one who is skinny not us, you come on here asking questions and because you dont get the answers your looking for you think we are wrong or dont know what we are doing!

You dont know how to eat to grow and with every post you make your making yourself look even more uneducated than you look now. Steroids wont do a single thing for you, you will lose all the weight gain after the cycle because you dont have a diet to suppost any new tissue, doesnt matter if you eat different now its plain to see that you cant maintain a regular diet what us bodybuilder use so your going to be skinny forever unless you stop, shut up and listen to the advice from our members.

You have asked enough questions but they all tell you the same so why dont you listen instead of arguing and making yourself look like a child?

Go to the diet section, post your daily diet, stop taking steroids.

bozlet is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    My point is that nothing you say is correct..

You say a month when its been 2 weeks.
    You've given the wrong age at least twice
    Differing stats from day to day.

Im beginning to think your just a troll...
    all my ages have been 21 so dont know what ur talkin about........ sorry i didnt check when i signed up to his forum, 2 weeks or 1 month watever it is doesnt make much difference.... my stats change each post thats why theyre different each time... i dont know how many times i have to tell u this...

Blog Entries
    all my ages have been 21 so dont know what ur talkin about........ sorry i didnt check when i signed up to his forum, 2 weeks or 1 month watever it is doesnt make much difference.... my stats change each post thats why theyre different each time... i dont know how many times i have to tell u this...
    This is what you put in your public profile just 2 weeks ago..

Basic Information

About bozlet
    Age 25

Contact

This Page:http://forums.steroid.com/member.php...let.Statistics

Total Posts
    Total Posts:99.Posts Per Day:6.34.Visitor Messages
    Total Messages:

You see where you put 25, so again your not telling the truth in this thread...

bozlet is offline Banned
    yeh 25 on my contact information cus i thought u need to be 25 to sign up to these forums so i lied about that 1 cus all u people care about is stats n age n diets dont wanna help with other questions... but all my threads = real age so watever .

yeh 25 on my contact information cus i thought u need to be 25 to sign up to these forums so i lied about that 1 cus all u people care about is stats n age n diets dont wanna help with other questions... but all my threads = real age so watever .
    We are trying to help you but you completely disregard our comments because your looking for what you want to hear, but the truth is for someone with your weight/age/height steroids are not the answer and it doesn't matter how many threads you start the answers will be the same, you have been told time and time again so don't you think it may be you who should listen instead of trying to force a response what you would rather hear than the correct advice for someone with your stats!!! the sooner you start to listen the sooner you will stop being skinny

bozlet is offline Banned
    lol im not skinny.... 72kg is alot for my height size... do i have to post photos of wat i look like... i look alot bigger then most average natural people. ive been training 4 yrs man, i know 72kg is light but u gotta consider their height wize and bone size as well.

Your not listening to anything I say,

I will leave you to it and let some kid who knows nothing about cycling advice

best of luck you will need it lol

ps - you are skinny

bozlet is offline Banned
    rofl he calls me skinny wen he hasnt even seen my body... 72kg might seem light , but i assure i sure as hell dont look skinny for my height.. i look like a fkn fat**** if anything.... i need to loose weight..

Blog Entries
    ^^ You've claimed to be 8% bf so how can you be fat??

bozlet is offline Banned
    i misjudged i was probly like 10% wen i said that but ive been bulking up now so probly around 12ish %.... not fat but like wen i dont see lots of definition as b4 i pretty much call it fat lol

Blog Entries
    Yeah, can you post a picture...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information