Eq 600 1-16wks
    im 24 185 during the season with diet and cutting stack
    190-195 clean

205-210 what i wanna gain

but i do alot of running and hitting feilding with workouts

let me know what what i should do

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Of you are.going to be tested you need a much shorter ester than e and c. Go with prop for the test. And do test only with a good Oct.

meier1988 is offline New Member
    there no testing and what should i do tren or deca

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Cycle history??
    Training exp??

istherealimit is offline Banned
    Hey man, figured id hope on in here i play for a local college no names.. i do get tested. Ive Done a few aas alternates before gh and slin before aas in fear of the testing.. you'll hear it slin before aas im crazy owell it worked great... im on test e now it feels amazing im the Babe at hitting practice!! no advice will be given until we get your stats. If im reading this wrong correct me but if you just want to gain 10 pounds in a off season bulk up your diet. no aas.
    tren - titties - gyno
    deca - dick in the dirt
    test - almighty base
    eq - whats your bf now
    thats some of what you might hear. as far as your first cycle unless you really wanna play mad scientist and experience a whiplash of hormones only use test. Thats just what I learned from my go around ppl will add to it.
    also idk where you play but if you dont get tested for aas you are playing high school ball or jr college ball even most jr colleges test now. well if you dont get tested id run it during the season. my 2 cents pull a barry bonds out there.gain ten punds of beef in 2 months while ppl watch haha.
    drop your stats bro the pros will chime in shortly. good luck!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That looks like way too much gear for baseball...

HAHAHAH the good old american past time, with the good old breakfast of champions or is that dbol .. i'll have to ask the govonater

i should just run test for my offseason im about 9 percent bf 185-195
    what kind
    Test C
    Test E
    Test Ace
    Test 400
    so many lol i think eq would help to for my spirt and yeaa they drug test but not for offseason during per-season when they test then it fair game
    how much mgs should i do a week?

Well idk your age so i cant say your old enough or that your not a cal ripkin. haha
    Idk how comfortable you are with poking yourself but so ya know each time you inject that area becomes kinda sore for a day or two. so if you use fast ester its ed or eod. thats a lot of jabs. but results a re much faster. not my style Id say go with test e it's basic easy and good solid gains. get your diet up let the big boys check it out and then hangon for the ride of your life.
    cycle possible of course. forst time they're gonna say 500mg for 10 weeks idk about that id say yes if you are ready meaning at your limit... if your not which since your still playing ball id say 400mg also it helps with the sides for a first cycle. AI to keep all the negatives down bloat gyno acne fat all the bad sides. btw AI may help with acne but you gotta shower at least 3 times a day and maybe add tanning in there you'll be a grease monkey.
    Heres a possible first cycle look some one wil tell you go 500 but this is from me to you with out your stats.
    Test E week 1-10 400mg split 200 sun and 200 weds
    Liquidex/ armidex .2 ed week 1-10
    Pct week 11.5 -16
    Nolva 60/40/30/20 A lot of guys just go 40/40/20/20 i like to be say to keepo the estro fat gain down keep it a lil higher. also ppl say on test e start pct 2 weeks after last pin test e has a half life of ten days so whyt not start a lil early.
    Clomid 100/50/50/30 here is where it varies weight is a big part here id say unless your over 230 this will be good.
    Good luck man thats as far as I can help you since your not posting stats. Normaly i wouldnt do this but fello player to player. btw some are gonna say hcg idk if its really needed for this low of a cycle some will say yes some no it's all about the good ol'e boys down stairs.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Baseball offseason? You got a long way until then. What are your steroid experiences so far? I get the feeling you're a rookie and that is a hell of a lot of drugs for a rookie to be doing.

ivee done a tren eq test prop stack b4 and tren test and winny and right now im on anavar test and tren so i have exp

just never done bulking stacks b4 i always do cutting stacks for summer

Thread Information