wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member

Ok to start Masteron mid Test cycle?

On my 5th week of Sust 250 and winni cycle. The winni is real harsh and I honestly want to discontinue using it. Was thinking about starting to take Masteron or anavar but wasnt sure if it was ok to start taking mid cycle since I have never done this before.

IF it is ok to take masteron/anavar mid cycle like this would it be ok to continue use after my test cycle is up? for instance... I have 5 weeks of test left, if i start an 8-10 week masteron or anavar cycle now I will be continuing use after the test is gone. Is this ok?

And if it is ok will my PCT change? (was going to run 5 weeks of clomid & nolva 3 weeks after last Sust injection but since I will still technically be on cycle with another steroid will I have to wait longer or start the PCT at the same time anyway?

I know this is a lot to take in but I could really use the help.. thanks everyone.

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    You won't notice anything from the masteron unless you are very lean. Id opt for var now right up until PCT.. It's a nice finishing touch.

Quote Originally Posted by frignugs View Post
    You won't notice anything from the masteron unless you are very lean. Id opt for var now right up until PCT.. It's a nice finishing touch.
    Ok. Var it is until PCT. What kind of doses should I be looking at because its being started mid cycle?

Im at around 10% BF right now. Is that not lean enough for the masteron ?

At 10% Var will give you better results if you wanna stay around that bf%

If you are shooting for the very dry look and dieting like a mad man/everything scaled to a T, then go ahead with masteron .

Have you run var before? whats your cycle history?

I would suggest running Var ateast at 60mg ed for 6 weeks.

My sweet spot is at 80mg a day

At 10% Var will give you better results if you wanna stay around that bf%

If you are shooting for the very dry look and dieting like a mad man/everything scaled to a T, then go ahead with masteron .

Have you run var before? whats your cycle history?

I would suggest running Var ateast at 60mg ed for 6 weeks.

My sweet spot is at 80mg a day
    I have run Var before. But i didnt do it right and didnt get the reults I was looking for.. Ill give the 60mg ed for 6 weeks a shot. Should I increase thoughout ..like at week 3 go to 70 then 80.. or just stick with the 60mg the whole time? and does the PCT i had laid out change or no?
    I had planned to start taking HCG for the last 5 weeks of my cycle at 500iu 3x pw. Then 3 weeks after last inject take clomid 100/100/75/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20/20 for 5 weeks. Will this change at all since im taking the Var now?

You dont have to increase as you go, you should make steady gains throughout a 6 week period. However saying that, if you are comfortable to do so then sure, just do it slowly (ex. adding 10) and see how your body responds. Continue with your plan for PCT, it looks aggressive to get the boys back

You dont have to increase as you go, you should make steady gains throughout a 6 week period. However saying that, if you are comfortable to do so then sure, just do it slowly (ex. adding 10) and see how your body responds. Continue with your plan for PCT, it looks aggressive to get the boys back
    HAHA yea man THEY ARE GONE! I got a bj from my girl the other day and shes like what happened to your balls?? LMFAO! Man i almost took her eye out I laughed so hard.

Balls are overrated anyhow lol

Sounds like a good time to start your HCG to get em plump

Balls are overrated anyhow lol

Sounds like a good time to start your HCG to get em plump
    Haha overrated... i guess but it always looks kinda funny.. especially when the gf notices and says somethin like that. Thought it was hilarious. Hey friend of mine had a question thought i would post on here. He was taking winni pills wants to change to winni injects, any problems to be concerned about?

Thread Information