jacked23 is offline New Member

How old were you....

When you first pinned? I did do pct but didn't kno about hcg and all that stuff then. Do any of u regret it?
    Last edited by jacked23; 04-21-2011 at 09:10 AM.

39 years old,when i started trt,now i have done 2 previuos cycles,so im used to it.....plz educate yourself on everything bro before you start using aas and wait a few more years,best advice i can give you,im not bashing you,just trying to help

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked23 View Post
    When you first pinned? I was 22 and so far don't regret it, how about you guys?? I did do pct but didn't kno about hcg and all that stuff then
    yet, to all the under 25 newbies don't let this thread convince you that what op is doing or did is in any way safe, glorifiied, or condomed by the experianced and knowlegable members of this board. for every one thread you read like this the are 10x the amount of threads started by younger guys here that are experianceing or have experianced problems associated to using aas at a young age.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Just beacuse you think you are ok now.Dont mean you will be 10 yrs down the road bro.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked23 View Post
    When you first pinned? I was 22 and so far don't regret it, how about you guys?? I did do pct but didn't kno about hcg and all that stuff then
    OP
    we have a rough enough time with all the underage kids wanting aas advice without you suggesting 22 is an appropriate age. In the future, please refrain from promoting underage aas useage.
    Warm regards,
    ---Roman

even better would be for you to edit your post.
    up to you

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    yet, to all the under 25 newbies don't let this thread convince you that what op is doing or did is in any way safe, glorifiied, or condomed by the experianced and knowlegable members of this board. for every one thread you read like this the are 10x the amount of threads started by younger guys here that are experianceing or have experianced problems associated to using aas at a young age.
    Yes, in no way am I condoning this.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Thank you for the edit.

I was 23 and used tren a by itself...till this dqy, off cycle i DO NOT feel like i use to. It wasnt until i came here a few years ago before i realized how big of a mistake i had really made. Also, my sides were not notice until about 1 1/2 years later. Youngsters beware.
    Last edited by yungone501; 04-21-2011 at 06:59 AM.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Well since i lied and said 25 1/2 on the last thread like this I may as well come clean (been having a guilt trip about lying on the last thread). I was 19 or 20 not 100% sure but one of those,

I payed for it dearly, had what my dr called erectile dysfunction @ 23.
    Last edited by wmaousley; 04-21-2011 at 07:21 AM.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    21, had been lifting for 7 yrs prior, including powerlfiting competition in college at the national level
    i didnt party in college, just lived in the gym and studied
    no, i dont regret it, but it was an emotional rollercaoster compared to my cycle at 28 and now at 32

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Well since i lied and said 25 1/2 on the last thread like this I may as well come clean (been having a guilt trip about lying on the last thread). I was 19 or 20 not 100% sure but one of those,

I payed for it dearly, had what my dr called erectile dysfunction @ 23.
    Is your ed cured?? Man that terrifying!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    massive REPOST!!!!!!!
    use the search function and just pretend they are realtime replies

Polynikes is offline New Member
    I was 28. Got involved with the wrong people, didnt know what the hell I was doing and abused Test "p" and Tren (I mean ALOT of Tren). Well I PAID for it and learned a valuable lesson. I'm 31 now and still combating the unwanted sides of abusing these powerful drugs. Don't get me wrong, it was a hellva ride while ON, but I also learned that people that don't use their HEAD always end up in the shitter. (and honestly that's right where they belong)

I'll say one thing, when I was in my mid twenties, my hammer made the jack and sledge brothers look like posers. I had the opposite of ED, and my recycle time was a few short minutes.

the good ol' days....

started trt in my 40's. I may not be quite where I was back in my hammer days, but I'm more than twice the age of some of these youngsters complaining about ED.

I couldn't possibly imagine trying to play pool with a rope for 50 years. Thank you Dear Lord that I didn't start aas when I was young!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polynikes View Post
    I was 28. Got involved with the wrong people, didnt know what the hell I was doing and abused Test "p" and Tren (I mean ALOT of Tren). Well I PAID for it and learned a valuable lesson. I'm 31 now and still combating the unwanted sides of abusing these powerful drugs. Don't get me wrong, it was a hellva ride while ON, but I also learned that people that don't use their HEAD always end up in the shitter. (and honestly that's right where they belong)
    you thought of getting checked out for trt mate?

Thread Information