q.large is offline New Member

Help Please Anavar Info

Hey guys, first off these are my stats:
    Male, 23 (24 very soon) y/o, 173cm, 79-80kg

Working out for 6 years, (proper 6 years), have a lot of lean muscle as i wasn't putting on any more size for a while so i decided to tone up and dropped a lot of fat.

Have had a pretty good diet, used to get around 4500 cal a day and about 240g protein. did a lot of research for my diet when i first began and it worked very well for a while until as of recent when i stopped putting on size.

Decided i want to try Anavar simply because iv'e never done steroids and i know its a very mild type. Also not too keen on injecting myself.

Does anyone know how much a person with my stats would need?
    in what doses it should be taken?
    for how long should it be taken?

Thanks heaps guys

manblue is offline Junior Member
    I was the same as you when i first thought about planning my cycle,

oral steroids cause more damage to your liver so thats why people prefer to inject

testosterone is the recomended first cycle @ 300-500mg pw

well if you where cycling test youd do it for 10-12 weeks (im doin 12 on week 6 now)

you need to read up on pct (post cycle theropy) and ai's (Aromatase Inhibitors) because this these will help you keep your gains and stop you getting tities etc.

if you still wanna do anavar you'll have to get some 1 to recommend you a cycle of weeks and dosages because im not knowledgeable on that compound.

do alot of research before you start so you know the score!

good luck
    Last edited by manblue; 04-20-2011 at 12:49 AM.

kbzy is offline New Member
    5ft 9
    184lbs
    12%bf

I am also about to start var. I have researched enough and will be taking 80mg a day. I think 60mg is as low as u would want to take, but i am currently on 500 mg sustanon and 600 mg equipoise . For me it will be more difficult to see the actual gains from anavar as it is very minimal in adding mass and size, but great for overall muscle quality. I dont know about you, but having a few pounds of extra quality muscle trumps 25 lbs of water retention. Plus with var u will expect little to no side effects and low toxicity to your liver. Hope any of this info helps.

Hey thanks that does help, i know taking anything of the sort orally is harsh on your liver, but i don't think i'd be able to put a needle in myself without passing out half way through, and i don't think im going to be able to find someone else to do it on a regular basis lol.

I have done a fair bit of research as of late and have browsed for years as well as i've always been interested and curious.

I was planning to do anavar alone in terms of steroids , and then just have the usual protein shakes, creatine and stick to a good diet with heaps of food and protein.

I also had a tub of aminomax 8000 given to me, and was going to take them at the same time just cause even if they don't do anything, i figured it owuld be the best time to use them.

kbzy:
    how did you find the correct amount to be taking? i found heaps of threads on it, just nothing specific to my body stats

also if i was to get anavar, i was going to get nolvadex to have on hand just in case and i am currently reading the PCT thread for anything i should have on hand for either PCT or during cycle
    Last edited by q.large; 04-20-2011 at 01:38 AM.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If your scared of a needle you can't use AAS successfully. Don't even mess with it.

well if i needed to inject myself to save my life, I'd do it, but why do you say don't mess with it?

I don't really plan on going on any other AAS in the future and was only going to try Anavar once.

My reasoning and decision to go on this cycle is because i've hit a plato even though I'm eating right and training hard and properly.

Due to hitting this plato, the gym is starting to become more of a chore as I'm no longer seeing results, so i wanted to try Anavar as i feel its the right time to try AAS if i ever did.

Unless you mean there are other reasons i'll need to be able to inject myself? and if there are other reason (such as nolvadex or another PCT substance that need to be injected), I could bring my self to do it.

Feinting was a bit of an exaggeration...

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by q.large View Post
    well if i needed to inject myself to save my life, I'd do it, but why do you say don't mess with it?

I don't really plan on going on any other AAS in the future and was only going to try Anavar once.

My reasoning and decision to go on this cycle is because i've hit a plato even though I'm eating right and training hard and properly.

Due to hitting this plato, the gym is starting to become more of a chore as I'm no longer seeing results, so i wanted to try Anavar as i feel its the right time to try AAS if i ever did.

Unless you mean there are other reasons i'll need to be able to inject myself? and if there are other reason (such as nolvadex or another PCT substance that need to be injected), I could bring my self to do it.

Feinting was a bit of an exaggeration...
    Hehe...thatīs what I told my Doc, and he just laughed at me.

Anavar, 60mg ED for 6 weeks. Then do BW, and PCT if needed, or just do PCT. Like 4 weeks of Nolva 20mg ED.

Youīre still a little young for AAS, although Anavar might be the mildest AAS on your HPTA. Thatīs why I say do BW before PCT as it may not be needed.
    Youīre def too young to say you found a plateau you canīt break through. You will. Change your routine,reps. Are u using a preworkout NO? Works differently on people. but I get that extra rep from it.
    I suddenly gained 20 lbs in my mid twenties, and the same in my early 30īs. Dunno why. Maybe metabolism got reduced?
    Aminomax is just a whey protein, no big deal.
    Re injecting. I was scared too, but once doing it, no big deal. Donīt even feel the needle going in. Am I allowed to say I actually enjoy it, in a weird way?..lol

Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Hehe...thatīs what I told my Doc, and he just laughed at me.

Anavar , 60mg ED for 6 weeks. Then do BW, and PCT if needed, or just do PCT. Like 4 weeks of Nolva 20mg ED.

Youīre still a little young for AAS, although Anavar might be the mildest AAS on your HPTA. Thatīs why I say do BW before PCT as it may not be needed.
    Youīre def too young to say you found a plateau you canīt break through. You will. Change your routine,reps. Are u using a preworkout NO? Works differently on people. but I get that extra rep from it.
    I suddenly gained 20 lbs in my mid twenties, and the same in my early 30īs. Dunno why. Maybe metabolism got reduced?
    Aminomax is just a whey protein, no big deal.
    Re injecting. I was scared too, but once doing it, no big deal. Donīt even feel the needle going in. Am I allowed to say I actually enjoy it, in a weird way?..lol
    Even I am thinking I'm a little young due to threads i've read and advice given etc., but it's just so hard to not try it, knowing in the back of my mind i have to continue training for YEARS without seeing results, waiting for that day till' i can say "ok well i haven't seen results for 5 years, I'm 29, NOW i can do steroids ".

That's where the whole "gym feels like a chore" comes from. Going hard and not seeing results. Knowing i have to wait even longer to see results just kills all motivation, especially when you know you're training and eating better than other people, and theyre seeing huge gains from just genetics!

I know steroids aren't good for you, and i get the sense i shouldn't experiment with them just yet, but that's doesn't mean i don;t really want to lol.

At a bit of a cross roads here and don' know which path to take!

Thanks again for all the input

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It's sort of like only trying smoking once I guess. If you get any results at all, it won't be the last time. If you don't get what you wanted out of it, then it was just a waste of money (on one of the most expensive compounds out there) and an HPTA/liver beating to boot. Eventually to get the pay off of AAS your going to have to do Testosterone . Other than that it's kind of like Bill Clinton smoking but not inhaling. At least if he'd inhaled he'd have got something out of it to match the aggravation of having to deal with the after effects.

That's just what I think. I might be completely off base, but probably I'm not.... Peace!

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by q.large View Post
    Even I am thinking I'm a little young due to threads i've read and advice given etc., but it's just so hard to not try it, knowing in the back of my mind i have to continue training for YEARS without seeing results, waiting for that day till' i can say "ok well i haven't seen results for 5 years, I'm 29, NOW i can do steroids ".

That's where the whole "gym feels like a chore" comes from. Going hard and not seeing results. Knowing i have to wait even longer to see results just kills all motivation, especially when you know you're training and eating better than other people, and theyre seeing huge gains from just genetics!

I know steroids aren't good for you, and i get the sense i shouldn't experiment with them just yet, but that's doesn't mean i don;t really want to lol.

At a bit of a cross roads here and don' know which path to take!

Thanks again for all the input
    Itīs impossible to go between 24-29 years of age and not see results. This is prime age. You will gain 5lbs/year lean nice muscle mass each year. If u donīt, you are not training/eating properly.
    I donīt believe others are experiencing huge gains while you are training and eating better than them. Not genetics, something is wrong here. Post your diet in the diet section, and post your routine in the Fitness forum.
    Re. motivation, U didnīt answer my q on NO.
    I looove the rush! Iīm about to head out to the gym right now, and Iīll be taking my NO before I leave. Sometime while in the car to the gym, my face will start tingling, and I feel my bodytemp rising. I will talk faster, and can absolutely not sit down between sets, I pace. I love the feeling, and makes my session so much easier.
    Motivation is a killer for me too, so another thing that is a must for me, is to do 1 muscle/day. When I know Iīm just running out to do Triceps or Sholders, the hurdle of getting going to the gym is no big deal. However this requires 6 days/week wo program.
    Donīt overtrain 12 sets per week per muscle is plenty...although to failure.

Next....donīt look forward to achieving your goal. Huge mistake anywhere in life. Like, looking forward to retirement....."oh letīs see, only 25 more years before I can relax, buy my sailboat, or start to enjoy life."
    Or...."Iīm still not rich enough, I just need to reach assets of $........, then I will (allow) myself to be happy.."
    U need to find a way to enjoy the journey, or u WILL fail. U will be in and out of the gym your whole life instead of incorporating the gym as a part of your lifestyle. U know yourself best, figure it out.

Gonna take my NO, so Iīll be trippiīn soon, and too fast for the keyboard...hehe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Itīs impossible to go between 24-29 years of age and not see results. This is prime age. You will gain 5lbs/year lean nice muscle mass each year. If u donīt, you are not training/eating properly.
    I donīt believe others are experiencing huge gains while you are training and eating better than them. Not genetics, something is wrong here. Post your diet in the diet section, and post your routine in the Fitness forum.
    Re. motivation, U didnīt answer my q on NO.
    I looove the rush! Iīm about to head out to the gym right now, and Iīll be taking my NO before I leave. Sometime while in the car to the gym, my face will start tingling, and I feel my bodytemp rising. I will talk faster, and can absolutely not sit down between sets, I pace. I love the feeling, and makes my session so much easier.
    Motivation is a killer for me too, so another thing that is a must for me, is to do 1 muscle/day. When I know Iīm just running out to do Triceps or Sholders, the hurdle of getting going to the gym is no big deal. However this requires 6 days/week wo program.
    Donīt overtrain 12 sets per week per muscle is plenty...although to failure.

Next....donīt look forward to achieving your goal. Huge mistake anywhere in life. Like, looking forward to retirement....."oh letīs see, only 25 more years before I can relax, buy my sailboat, or start to enjoy life."
    Or...."Iīm still not rich enough, I just need to reach assets of $........, then I will (allow) myself to be happy.."
    U need to find a way to enjoy the journey, or u WILL fail. U will be in and out of the gym your whole life instead of incorporating the gym as a part of your lifestyle. U know yourself best, figure it out.

Gonna take my NO, so Iīll be trippiīn soon, and too fast for the keyboard...hehe
    well said bro...

Thanks heaps for the advice dude.

Especially the little life lesson at the end, very deep... am begining to transform my outlook on the whole thing already

I have made a decision though, if the end of this year comes and i don't see results im happy with, I'm going to do an anavar only cycle.

I have read a crap load of threads on anavar only cycles and i know the gains are very minimal and considered a waste of money, but have also seen if your willing to spend the $, then it's not so bad to do as a first cycle as long as your diet is in tact and you've got your PCT planned out due to a massive drop in testosterone levels .

Anavar, 60mg ED for 6 weeks. Then do BW, and PCT if needed, or just do PCT. Like 4 weeks of Nolva 20mg ED.
    I have also been reading, if you do it, it's 8-10 weeks or nothing? so i was going to do 9 weeks, and then one thing i couldn't figure out was do you start your PCT STRAIGHT after you finish your cycle? or have like a day waiting period?

And the other point i took notice of was for PCT do:
    Clomid 50mg/ed for 4 weeks and Nolva at 40mg/ed for 2 weeks then 20mg/ed for 2 more weeks.

what do people think? also open to criticism
    Last edited by q.large; 04-21-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Thread Information