andchr is offline New Member

first time cycle

hey, just trying to get a bit more info, been researching a bit looking around and this is what ive come up with so far(stolen mostly from an article), any suggestions,flame etc
    currently weight 86-90kg 5ft10/11 14/15% bf

Pheraplex 30mg ed for 4 weeks

Nolva
    Day 1 - 60mg
    Days 2 – 10 40mg
    Days 11 – 21 20mg

Clomid
    Day 1 - 150mg
    Days 2 – 10 100mg
    Days 11 – 21 50mg

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Age??
    Goal?
    Training exp?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Hello Andchr,
    I looked up your profile and see you are 20. We here at the board do NOT condone aas useage until you are 25. Although your muscular and skelatol systems are close to being fully mature, your endocrine and HPTA systems will not be mature until sometime in your mid twenties. You need to let your body finish developing, allowing it to produce natural testosterone on it's own, so your glandular and hormonal systems can reach their full potential. With any cycle, your HPTA will shut down natural test production, which is a bad thing for someone your age. So until you are 25, please stay focused on improving your diet and exercise routines, and avoid aas. We would appreciate you refrain from posting in the aas sections as well.
    I have a son your age, and we have discussed aas at length. Although he takes creatine and various NOS products, he avoids even the prohormones like DHEA and pregnalalone. If you are unsure why aas for young males is harmful, you can ask me and I will explain it to you.
    But please refrain from aas until you are at least 25, and have several years of excellent progress in the gym.
    Warm regards,
    ---Roman

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Agreed to Times Roman... Wait for 5 yrs dude...

andchr is offline New Member
    cheers for the advice, just another question, alot of people say wait till 25 etc, what exactly are the reasons for this? alexey lesukov and im sure many others seem to be doing fine, unless there actually dieing inside.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The HPTA system isn't finnished developing till 25, in other words its in a fragile state. It's a gamble that if you use before 25 that you will permenatly mess up your system, and will be living with low testosterone systems for life or have to get on TRT. Not good.
    I highly recomend you spend the next five years learning how to diet properly and how your body responds to different diets. You will need to know this for when you do use AAS.

Thread Information