x_SANDMAN_x is offline Associate Member

Guys! Need you to critique my 2nd cycle

Hi All,
    Well here i am about to start my second cycle. My first cycle was 1 year ago. It was Test e @500/week. Front loaded the first week (i think it was for a week) with dbol . Used Nolva to finish off. I made significant gains on that cycle and managed to keep a fair amount of the gains. I had zero side effects, everything went well.

I went on vacation for 3 months about a month after my cycle and sadly i wasnt able to workout, tried to maintain a good diet thou.

After my vacation i went back on track and have been working out intensely 4 times a week and maintaining a PERFECT diet (you can check out my 2nd or 3rd post before the last where i posted my diet program, its very comprehensive)

Now, a year after my first cycle, i want to start my 2nd cycle. I asked a very known trainer here who is regarded the top pro bodybuilder in my area, the whole city. He suggested the following cycle.
    Mind you, my goal is as much mass as possible.

1. Test cypionate
    2. Test propionate
    3. Equipoise
    4. Tren H 100
    5. Anadrol

I forgot the doses. I had it written down somewhere.

Anyway, what do you guys think of the above cycle?

My stats:

Height: 6'6
    Weight: 225lb
    bf: %16
    Last edited by x_SANDMAN_x; 04-21-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Goals? If bulking I'd say drop the prop, tren , and eq. Pick up some deca and run the a-bombs as a kick start. It's only your second cycle man, don't mess with tren just yet. You'll see great gains from Test/Deca/A-bombs

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    use test cyp and anadrol . Drop the rest for right now. save it for a cutting cycle later

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Way too many compounds for a second cycle and those are some pretty harsh choices.
    My recomendation is
    Test sustanol 500-700mg per week
    Deca 400mg per week
    Of course with pct and hcg .
    If you really want to add something else use dbol for the first 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Way too many compounds for a second cycle and those are some pretty harsh choices.
    My recomendation is
    Test sustanol 500-700mg per week
    Deca 400mg per week
    Of course with pct and hcg .
    If you really want to add something else use dbol for the first 4 weeks.

Ok but will i get the same gains on what you suggested as i would on what ive posted?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    To many compounds.You cant get it all at once.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    prime before your cycle Marcus has a thread on priming its an interesting read and very informitive. the theroy is you cycle your carbs for a couple of weeks prior to cycling which allows your body to become very anabolic and when you reintroduce the carbs the gains are immediate. that being said second go you can do a test/deca or even a test only cycle and make signifigant gains if your diet is as strong as you indicate.

^^^^^^^^^^^agreed, besides taking care of your body is more important than the difference of gaining a little more on your cyle right?
    test/deca work great together and should give you much better results than your test only cycle.
    Considered hgh?

aldric is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by x_SANDMAN_x View Post
    Hi All,
    Well here i am about to start my second cycle. My first cycle was 1 year ago. It was Test e @500/week. Front loaded the first week (i think it was for a week) with dbol. Used Nolva to finish off. I made significant gains on that cycle and managed to keep a fair amount of the gains. I had zero side effects, everything went well.

How much did you gain on the test e cycle?
    What did you use for PCT?
    What was your PCT?
    Any side effects at all? Zits, Hair loss, ED etc. ?

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    prime before your cycle Marcus has a thread on priming its an interesting read and very informitive. the theroy is you cycle your carbs for a couple of weeks prior to cycling which allows your body to become very anabolic and when you reintroduce the carbs the gains are immediate. that being said second go you can do a test/deca or even a test only cycle and make signifigant gains if your diet is as strong as you indicate.
    been there, done that. Im lookin for some serious gains now

Quote Originally Posted by aldric View Post
    How much did you gain on the test e cycle?
    What did you use for PCT?
    What was your PCT?
    Any side effects at all? Zits, Hair loss, ED etc. ?
    already answered your questions.

Ok! Not very encouraging replies im getting
    is the cycle that bad?

Eazy20 is offline Member
    is the cycle that bad?
    Simply put, for a second cycle, yes. Go with Test/Deca . It's a great mass building cycle and good for a 2nd go around.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    go with the test and deca . And maybe dbol at 30-50mg per day for 4 weeks just to jumpstart the cycle. get nolva and clomid for your PCT and hcg to protect the family jewels and arimidex in case you start having gyno.

See the thing is i guess my body is very adaptive or stubborn because i didnt gain that much on my first cycle with test e and dbol . I made gains but there where nothing like what i expected, even thou i was training hard and eating like a dinosaur! Plus supplementing!
    So im guessing i need to go a little heavy to make significant gains.
    So if, HYPOTHETICALLY, this cycle im considering is "side effects free", would it then be a good cycle?

is the cycle that bad?
    Well you really haven't outlined a cycle you just threw some compounds out there and can't even provide us with the doses, that's not very encouraging from our stand point.
    The cycle is no good
    Eq needs to be run at high doses to be effective and there a lot of guys that hate and guys that love it I thing the majority go with hate it.
    There is no reason to run long ester tests and short ester test in the same cycle unless you were front loading, and again a lot of mixed reviews in that as well.
    Tren is very powerful and not for a first or second cycle. Plain and simple.
    That cycle plan requires almost 2 grams of gear a week, too much and not needed at this point in your aas career.
    So that leaves us with the fore mentioned test only or test and deca cycle both of which can be very effective mass building cycles as long as your diet is structured to meet your goals.
    Last edited by MBMETC; 04-21-2011 at 06:10 PM.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    is the cycle that bad?
    I'm currently on my fourth week of my third cycle. Test cyp 600mg a week with 50mg anadrol a day(kickstart).
    I'm also bulking and must say that a simple test cycle is giving me incredible gains. Strength is threw the roof!

What I'm getting at is don't complicate your cycle, if you can make gains on 400mg of just test, then run it. You don't need a ton of gear if it's your second cycle or if you're still making gains.
    Steroids is a small percentage of your workout regimine, your diet will make it or break it.

Quote Originally Posted by higgy View Post
    I'm currently on my fourth week of my third cycle. Test cyp 600mg a week with 50mg anadrol a day(kickstart).
    I'm also bulking and must say that a simple test cycle is giving me incredible gains. Strength is threw the roof!

What I'm getting at is don't complicate your cycle, if you can make gains on 400mg of just test, then run it. You don't need a ton of gear if it's your second cycle or if you're still making gains.
    Steroids is a small percentage of your workout regimine, your diet will make it or break it.
    See thats the thing...i didnt make that much gains on test only. I DID make gains but judging by how you sound, not nearly as much as you are. That can just simply mean that your body is more receptive than mine. Ive seen ppl who've ran the same cycle as me and they made twice the gains i did...and they werent even eating as much as me. And these are not genetically gifted ppl im talking about. And in case youre wondering that these might have been something else i was doing wrong, then i can assure you, everything else was in check. Ive been bodybuilding since i was 13, im now 21. Im really into nutrition so there was no fault there, i was supplementing right and getting enough rest. So the only reason i didnt make as much gains on my first cycle as the majority of the pll is most probably because my body is biologically designed to be very resistant.
    therefore, im looking for something strong right now that will do the job. Something that will bypass my body'r resistance.

Well you really haven't outlined a cycle you just threw some compounds out there and can't even provide us with the doses, that's not very encouraging from our stand point.
    The cycle is no good
    Eq needs to be run at high doses to be effective and there a lot of guys that hate and guys that love it I thing the majority go with hate it.
    There is no reason to run long ester tests and short ester test in the same cycle unless you were front loading, and again a lot of mixed reviews in that as well.
    Tren is very powerful and not for a first or second cycle. Plain and simple.
    That cycle plan requires almost 2 grams of gear a week, too much and not needed at this point in your aas career.
    So that leaves us with the fore mentioned test only or test and deca cycle both of which can be very effective mass building cycles as long as your diet is structured to meet your goals.
    You are right. My apologies! Ive just looked for the doses and i couldnt find the paper! Ill have to wait 2 weeks to get them again from the trainer.
    Like ive mentioned earlier. I didnt make that much gains on my first cycle (which was test e and dbol to kick start). Alot of ppl suggested that cycle but i was disappointed at the end. Its not their fault that. Ive seen ppl make very impressive gains on that cycle, and they werent even eating right, nor were they genetically blessed sort'say. Its just that my biological structure is very resistant. Hence, me now wanting to go heavy to make good gains. If test alone didnt do "for me" half as much as ppl said it would...then i dont think just adding Deca is going to make that much of a difference.
    If the cycle the trainer suggested is bad, then any suggestion on a cycle besides just test and deca. Because like i said, that might do wonders for other ppl, but for me, im sure it wont. I want to add Tren, could you suggest a cycle that includes tren?
    Thanks alot for your input

kenny1022 is offline Associate Member
    honestly, if it's your second, there's nothing wrong with doing another test only cycle. you got ways to go still only running test. i just wrapped up my second cycle of sustanon only (front load for 4 weeks with 30 mg of dbol ) and had incredible gains. 18 pounds of lean muscle mass.

good luck.

See thats the thing...i didnt make that much gains on test only. I DID make gains but judging by how you sound, not nearly as much as you are. That can just simply mean that your body is more receptive than mine. Ive seen ppl who've ran the same cycle as me and they made twice the gains i did...and they werent even eating as much as me. And these are not genetically gifted ppl im talking about. And in case youre wondering that these might have been something else i was doing wrong, then i can assure you, everything else was in check. Ive been bodybuilding since i was 13, im now 21. Im really into nutrition so there was no fault there, i was supplementing right and getting enough rest. So the only reason i didnt make as much gains on my first cycle as the majority of the pll is most probably because my body is biologically designed to be very resistant.
    therefore, im looking for something strong right now that will do the job. Something that will bypass my body'r resistance.
    So are you 21 or 29?

So are you 21 or 29?
    sorry, i meant 29

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    been there, done that. Im lookin for some serious gains now
    edit. sketchy age info and tbh you sound 21
    Last edited by dec11; 04-21-2011 at 09:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    sorry, i meant 29
    oh dear.............

hum.....
    mind posting your diet while you were on your first cycle?

Blog Entries
    hum.....
    and here is where the prob will be........

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    edit. sketchy age info and tbh you sound 21
    That might be some of the reasoning behind it.....what ya think detective Dec?

and here is where the prob will be........
    I'm thinking so

Blog Entries
    That might be some of the reasoning behind it.....what ya think detective Dec?
    well, my eyes report to me that its quite a distance between 1 and 9 on the old qwerty dear watson

well, my eyes report to me that its quite a distance between 1 and 9 on the old qwerty dear watson
    I concure

Blog Entries
    I concure
    *lights pipe*

*lights pipe*
    lol, too funny detective 11

hum.....
    its in my last 2nd or 3rd post. Its all there, and very detailed

Op in tour opening post you said you made significant gains and know your saying the gains weren't that good, I'm confused. And as far as other guys makeing gains by leaps and bounds sometimes that happens when someone is underweight and then they cycle and blow up, adding 30 lbs.

DeFelice is offline New Member
    This is like the 4th time in the last week I've read someone saying they accidentally typed the wrong age, or entered it on their profile wrong....

Coincidentally the two numbers are always either between 18-22 as the "mistyped age" and the "real" age is 25-28, old enough to not get criticized about taking steroids ...

Blog Entries
    Op in tour opening post you said you made significant gains and know your saying the gains weren't that good, I'm confused. And as far as other guys makeing gains by leaps and bounds sometimes that happens when someone is underweight and then they cycle and blow up, adding 30 lbs.
    if you look back over his 1st few posts on here when he joined he was already getting questioned about providing dodgy stats, lies catch you up no matter what

Thread Information