Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My DNP log

workhardgethuge is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

My DNP log

As the title says I'm going to chart my DNP "cycle"

Daily I'm taking:

2000mg Pyruvate, Milk Thistle Blend, and a good quality Multi Vitamin.

I know DNP can be great, but I have a child and wife so I'm not about to be stupid on it, that said I am trying 200mg daily, for 14 days. if the side effects aren't to bad I may bump up to 400mg daily. I'll see how my body reacts, as everyone is different.

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    stick this in your blog

Nubster is offline New Member
    I'll be watching...I want to do a DNP cycle soon as I can find some...I've been reading a lot on it and I am ready to give it a go.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Be sure to get plenty of Electrolytes in you while running it. I was drinking a ton of water but not replenishing my electros well enough and got some dehydration problems.

Powerade is your friend!

No need to go over 200mg. You can keep it low and run it as long as you please. It works wonders.

Vit E and Vit C are good additions on top of the Multi-Vit.

Good luck!

tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    I'm also quite interested in following this log. I've only seen a few logs on DNP and am extremely curious, but obviously weary given its sides. Good luck pal! I'd love to see how this stuff could work pre-contest.

Blog Entries
    Day 2 has been uneventful, I'm feeling no heat, been using the thermometer that we bought for my 11 month old and I'm holding steady at 98.6. No other side effects thus far. This morning I was a bit gassy, not sure if it was something i ate or the dnp , or possibly the vitamins. I typically do cardio 5 days a week, usually about 8am, and lift at night followed by more cardio. I'm still in that routine, but my cardio is not like some peoples, I do a brisk walk for 30 min, usually burn around 250 calories per cardio session. I've been drinking a good amount of water, and I had a granola bar for my morning snack. I'm going to stop and grab some powerade on the way to lunch. I was down 1.2# from lastnight, but I usually fluctuate a few pounds overnight.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Dont bother watching the scale too much for the first few days.

DNP will cause you to hold water so you may actually gain a few pounds.

Scales lie.

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Scales lie.
    Truth....

Between eating, drinking and taking a sh*t, most people's bodies fluctuate about 5 lbs. throughout the day. Give it a couple days and then take a look. I'll be following this log...

Blog Entries
    So its my mid-day update, Definatly lacking energy, not feeling bad. My stomach was a bit upset after taking all my vitamins and dnp ...I hadn't eaten anything besides a granola bar, so I stopped at my buddies lil greek breakfast and lunch place and had some biscuits and gravy, just 1 bisquit...my temp went up, and went up quick....guess i know its working! For lunch I had chicken, temperature didn't fluctuate....I didn't have any fruit today, but I am going to run to the store and grab some for tomorrow. Prior to this I was consuming roughly 1200 calories sunday-thursday, most of which was chicken, Pork, Beef, broccoli, green beans, and sometimes I'd sneak in a jello sugar free pudding. On DNP I know I need to consume more calories, I'm trying to keep it 30% Carbs/40% protien/ 30% fat. Friday night we always go out so I think I'm going to go with a steak...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Warning

Please note members, that this drug is a poison and can cause death, its very dangerous. other compounds what don't cause death would be far better option to use.

Blog Entries
    Marcus, while I whole heartedly agree, I think it can be a great tool when used properly.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    agree with marcus.

but i ran it. knowing the cause. and will never again.

reason why i wanted an easier way out to lean down. point is there is none..

wait till you get into it. walking becomes a effort. sweat yellow. **** that shit

Blog Entries
    Marcus brings up a good point, this isn't something you play with...do your research. I personally think anything over 400mg a day is nuts...I see people running 600,800, even 1000mg a day. IMO I'd rather run a small amount, stay safe, and live to cycle it again. DNP does get a bad rap, because of stupid people...Many FDA approved drugs can hurt or kill you, when used improperly. The other day I was at getting some lunch and my server popped 5 advil, that kind of use of DNP can kill you. So be smart, do your research, and use responsibly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    agree with marcus.

but i ran it. knowing the cause. and will never again.

reason why i wanted an easier way out to lean down. point is there is none..

wait till you get into it. walking becomes a effort. sweat yellow. **** that shit
    How much did you run?

Blog Entries
    Also keep in mind that this should be done based on how much you weigh. I am 260#, so 400mg, can affect you much differently if you were say, 190#

260? how tall are you and BF%?

i ran up to 400mg. slowly only lasted 12 days.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by workhardgethuge View Post
    Also keep in mind that this should be done based on how much you weigh. I am 260#, so 400mg, can affect you much differently if you were say, 190#
    What are your full stats just out of intrest
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Marcus, while I whole heartedly agree, I think it can be a great tool when used properly.
    I disagree, I don't think taking a poison can ever be a great tool if it can kill you. There is also a huge association with cataracts and that's why the fda banned it in the 1930's . There have been people who have died taking this stuff and that's why I state that it isn't worth it when other compounds can achieve the same result along side hardwork.

Do you know the half life ?

Do you know the lethal dose towards the therapeutic dose?

This drug shouldn't be used in anyway what so ever, it can kill you.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Warning

Please note members, that this drug is a poison and can cause death, its very dangerous. other compounds what don't cause death would be far better option to use.
    x2
    i cant understand ppl using this sh1t, what ever happened to hard work and the satisfaction when it gets you there?!

Blog Entries
    Marcus brings up a good point, this isn't something you play with...do your research. I personally think anything over 400mg a day is nuts...I see people running 600,800, even 1000mg a day. IMO I'd rather run a small amount, stay safe, and live to cycle it again. DNP does get a bad rap, because of stupid people...Many FDA approved drugs can hurt or kill you, when used improperly. The other day I was at getting some lunch and my server popped 5 advil, that kind of use of DNP can kill you. So be smart, do your research, and use responsibly.
    why not just diet and cardio?

Cracovia82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    x2
    i cant understand ppl using this sh1t, what ever happened to hard work and the satisfaction when it gets you there?!
    I got to agree with you here man. DNP is as dangerous as it gets, compounds used in dynamite have no place in your body. I can't believe people are still taking that stuff.

Blog Entries
    x2
    And yet you're on a steroid site? Pot meet kettle.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    DNP sucks especially when your bench goes down in the shitter! ;-(

wellyou7 is offline New Member
    i heard conflicting people say you dont lose any muscle on dnp versues others saying you lose a ton based on different experiences

Quote Originally Posted by wellyou7 View Post
    i heard conflicting people say you dont lose any muscle on dnp versues others saying you lose a ton based on different experiences
    I would say death is hard evidence of this poison burning muscle tissue. Apart from death taking something what basically boils your insides will burn muscle.

It's very toxic and creates oxidative stress and it can kill. The risk of harm outweighs any kind of value in this product.

Members please beaware, do not use this product.

Quote Originally Posted by wellyou7 View Post
    I would say death is hard evidence of this poison burning muscle tissue. Apart from death taking something what basically boils your insides will burn muscle.

It's very toxic and creates oxidative stress and it can kill. The risk of harm outweighs any kind of value in this product.

Members please beaware, do not use this product.

Blog Entries
    Well I'm done....Today we had easter dinner, spent the day with my son and asked myself if it was worth it...gonna stick to a test anavar cycle as I planned before the dnp .

Blog Entries
    And yet you're on a steroid site? Pot meet kettle.
    im not taking something that could kill me, pot and kettle phrase doesnt really work here mate. tht was an idiotic statement

Well I'm done....Today we had easter dinner, spent the day with my son and asked myself if it was worth it...gonna stick to a test anavar cycle as I planned before the dnp.

good mate. glad you got your head around it. post cycle plans too

Blog Entries
    im not taking something that could kill me, pot and kettle phrase doesnt really work here mate. tht was an idiotic statement
    right, since everything you take comes from a legit pharmaceutical company. I've seen you in other threads, if you worked out as much as you were on here you might not need gear.

Blog Entries
    right, since everything you take comes from a legit pharmaceutical company. I've seen you in other threads, if you worked out as much as you were on here you might not need gear.
    nice attitude pal, im sure you'll get far in here with it. maybe try some rat poison nxt, or maybe a smattering of arsenic perhaps, or that old favourite, cyanide?
    DNP is dangerous shit period

Blog Entries
    it does actually

^^^ ok dec pass em over :P

haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    ^^^ ok dec pass em over :P

haha
    nope, i need em to keep my willy workin

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I love DNP . I've done it twice and went up to 600mg and lost lots of fat fast. It's also safer than Clen and T3 at 200mg, yet more effective. DNP isn't even close to being as dangerous as the unaware tend to think it is

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    tried it before, towards the end of the cycle, it was pretty unpleasent
    tired all the time, sweaty all of the time, sweat yellow, always breathing a little harder than normal, major lethargy
    kind of felt like the flu, and although the gains were good, it wasnt for me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I love DNP . I've done it twice and went up to 600mg and lost lots of fat fast. It's also safer than Clen and T3 at 200mg, yet more effective. DNP isn't even close to being as dangerous as the unaware tend to think it is
    so you're more experienced that the vet on this thread, urging ppl to stay away from it?

wellyou7 is offline New Member
    I hear its blown way out of propotion too. Ive read that it can only cause major side effects such as death if you take over a gram....

Ive read that 200mg/day for the first 4 days, 400mg/day for the last 8 is a very common, effective dosage with low sides

You guys shouldnt be telling people not to take DNP when you havent even tried it for yourself.

sebaco2011 is offline New Member
    If we all wanted to be perfectly safe and have a long life yada yada yada we wouldn't do any type of painkillers/ supplements / drink / etc....A truly valid point is overdosing on anything kills you hell , I think even water can amirite ???? We take these steroids and illegal performance enhancing drugs for a reason. And for the general guidelines of the lethal dose of this theirs a whole thread about it on the meso forum and its 400-800 mg safe range , but different people react differently just like ANYTHING in life.
    Thats why you use common sense and start out slow and adjust how your body handles it , once again just like anything in life , amazing isnt it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sebaco2011 View Post
    If we all wanted to be perfectly safe and have a long life yada yada yada we wouldn't do any type of painkillers/ supplements / drink / etc....A truly valid point is overdosing on anything kills you hell , I think even water can amirite ???? We take these steroids and illegal performance enhancing drugs for a reason. And for the general guidelines of the lethal dose of this theirs a whole thread about it on the meso forum and its 400-800 mg safe range , but different people react differently just like ANYTHING in life.
    Thats why you use common sense and start out slow and adjust how your body handles it , once again just like anything in life , amazing isnt it?
    amazing 1st post, congrats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information