dirtysouth is offline Associate Member

Want to clear things up, Need advice

Hey guys I've been reading these forums for a few years now posting things hear and there and something struck me today while I was reading a post.

I started at a very young age with no proper research or knowledge. I ran prohormone cycles throughout highschool and started steroids at 19 with a dbol only cycle, then about a year and a half later a deca only cycle with not PCT ( stupid I know, but impatient and irresponsible). I never really obtained what I believe to be a good foundation and reaching my maximum potential before jumping right to steroids for the quick fix. I am now almost 27 years old and have ran at least a half dozen cycles since I was 19.

I am currently on a Sus250 and dbol cycle.

Sus250 @ 750mgs a week, weeks 1-12
    Dbol @ 50mgs a day, weeks 1-7.

I'm 6'2", 202lbs, about 9-10%BF

I would really like to know if there is still anyway possible that when I complete this cycle that I can still build a great physique without the use of AAS for a while and lift hard and eat clean until I decide the time is right to jump back on. I feel like I have really screwed myself out of some great natural gains by starting waaaay too early and would like to take some time off to build a good natural physique, make some solid natural gains before every thinking about using steroids again.

I really hope I haven't screwed myself too bad and would like to know I can still gain without the use of AAS for a while.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Whats done is done...no changing your mistakes. My approach would be to first run an aggressive pct consisting of nolvadex , clomid and hcg . After completing that, get your blood screened and find out how everything looks. If all appears to be in check, it all comez down to the basics: diet, training, sleep. If there are still some gaps, have some of the fellas in the pct section help you in bringing up the lagging areas. Its never too late to do things without the aid of steroids ...well, unless your body is just completely shut down. Remember, the game is 100% dependant on your diet, end of discussion. Good luck!

I appreciate your advice, can I take my HCG intramuscularly. I have my Nolva and Clomid on hand. Also how long should I wait after PCT to get my blood screened and what am I looking for in my screen test??

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth View Post
    I appreciate your advice, can I take my HCG intramuscularly. I have my Nolva and Clomid on hand. Also how long should I wait after PCT to get my blood screened and what am I looking for in my screen test??
    Soon as your finished your PCT. Yeah you can take it IM or Sub-Q injection i prefer the Sub-Q with insulin needle its really easy bro. I would for sure use HCG im currently on my forth week of Test-E and no shrinkage still early on cycle but a friend of mine has noticed his are smaller read up on it here its more in depth http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ed-08-12-09%29

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth View Post
    Taking hcg subq is absorbed much faster then IM and as stated, much easier and in comparison to IM is less painful. After pct, you should wait long enough for all three meds to clear your system (refer to pct section for length). As far as blood screening goes, have both your doctor and experienced members in the 'Blood testing' section examine your results...you would be suprised how much they can help with this stuff! Also, be honest with your doc about WHY you are doing the blood test so that he knows more about what to look for and can assist in his/her diagnosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    Soon as your finished your PCT. Yeah you can take it IM or Sub-Q injection i prefer the Sub-Q with insulin needle its really easy bro. I would for sure use HCG im currently on my forth week of Test-E and no shrinkage still early on cycle but a friend of mine has noticed his are smaller read up on it here its more in depth http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ed-08-12-09%29
    Thanks, I will have Hcg at the end of my cycle and use along with Nolva and clomid. I still need to know how long it will take after PCT before I get bloodwork done and what to look for on the test results.

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Taking hcg subq is absorbed much faster then IM and as stated, much easier and in comparison to IM is less painful. After pct, you should wait long enough for all three meds to clear your system (refer to pct section for length). As far as blood screening goes, have both your doctor and experienced members in the 'Blood testing' section examine your results...you would be suprised how much they can help with this stuff! Also, be honest with your doc about WHY you are doing the blood test so that he knows more about what to look for and can assist in his/her diagnosis.

Awesome thanks for your input bro, will do.

I would love to take sub-q but dont have access to insulin needles. I guess I can google search it to find them huh??

also can I take Hcg throughout PCT as it wont be here until my last week of cycle?? Ive seen different views, should I just save it for a later date and just stick with the nolva clomid???

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    AR-R banner at top of the page has all the needles and syringes you need.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    AR-R banner at top of the page has all the needles and syringes you need.
    Sweet, just checked it out. Thanks. Also can I take Hcg throughout PCT as it wont be here until my last week of cycle?? Ive seen different views, should I just save it for a later date and just stick with the nolva clomid???

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    I would use HCG regardless its best to be used during cycle up until 5 days of PCT but here ask swifto on his Q&A http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto.... If you are using HCG at the end of your cycle i believe it has to be in bigger IU amounts ed or eod im not to familiar with using it towards the end of cycle but he will give you the best advice. Just ask that question to him on that thread and you will get a reply in a timely fashion . Just look through that thread it has a ton of useful information you may even find your answer there. Best of luck if you have anymore questions just shoot me a message.

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate your advice

Thread Information