Thread: new user

VINDEM is offline New Member

new user

hi,

im thinking about using steroids to build muscle. just not sure where to start..im 6 feet about 190 lbs. can anyone help me to figure out what would be a good start for myself..im reading the literature on them from the site and getting confused..

thanks

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Whats your stats bro?

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Once you post your complete stats, the guys here will be more than helpful in guiding you in the right direction. Who knows you might not even needs steroids , maybe you need to get your diet in check.

Age?
    Weight?
    Height?
    Years lifting?

39/ 195/ 6 feet/ 32 inch waist/lifting on and off for about 4 years.. i do see a difference in muscle growth when i lift but than i come to a stand still..i change my routine/diet/ do less cardio...i reach a plateau that i cant get past..

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hit the diet section it all starts there.

besides dieting what can i, or should i take to acheive max results..not worried about the time frame.

Well your diet has to be in check before any cycle, that's th only way you will keep your gains. Now if you would read around you'd know that a first cycle should consist of test only. Whether it's cypionate or enanthate is up to you. Anywhere from 350mg-500mg for 10weeks is normal range.
    With that being said, I'll let you research your post cycle therapy . If you can't find the info regarding pct, then you should think otherwise about running an aas cycle.
    Good luck.

i read that about test at 400 mg/week for 12 weeks...my diet is pretty good now..not a junk food eater...i try and stick to more protein, some carbs and some good fat.. but while on test, should i eat more carbs or keep it the way i have it now...also, whats the difference between cypionate and enathate?

how much does it cost for a 12 week supply of test?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VINDEM View Post
    Not alowed to discus prices on this forum.

Before you cycle I strongly sugest you post up your diet and let these guys critique it. Without the proper diet your gains will be mimimal and you won't hold on to any of it.

Sorry bro, not allowed to discuss prices.

There is not much difference between cyp and enan, but why don't you know this? Have you done any research on your own?
    The guys here aren't going to spoon feed you info, without showing some kind of initiative of wanting to research on your own.

breakfast 8 egg whites/ turkey bacon/ 8oz o.j. or protein shake or 2 whole wheat waffles w/ peanut butter

snack between breakfast/lunch and between lunch/dinner and a few hours after dinner

lunch chef salad or 1/2 lb low sodium turkey and 1/4 low sodium swiss

dinner mix between chicken/ fish/ brown rice/ steamed vegetables/ sweet potato/

snacks almonds/ protien shake/ pistacio nuts/ fruit

i did read up on some stuff but i dont really know what everything means..not looking to be spoonfed but led in the right direction and what i need to do as far as a diet...am i good with alot of protein and low carbs or do i need carbs to put the weight on

i did read up on some stuff but i dont really know what everything means..not looking to be spoonfed but led in the right direction and what i need to do as far as a diet...am i good with alot of protein and low carbs or do i need carbs to put the weight on
    Post your diet on this section http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...DIET-QUESTIONS and some knowledgeable people will help you out so you will get best gains and reach your goals best of luck bud.

stanleytapp is offline New Member
    I don't know why people use steroid for building their muscles. Steroid is like a poison for the health.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleytapp View Post
    I don't know why people use steroid for building their muscles. Steroid is like a poison for the health.
    Its all about being educated on the subject and getting your body/mind/diet in peak form before you even think about it. Some people like myself will be on TRT the rest of there lives and in certain cases the risks are worth the benefits. Your claim is true for those people who abuse it and arent researched. For someone like myself who has had low test levels for years its not the case that its poison i feel better than i have in years and its a blessing that i have came across this site and test cause if i didnt have aas i would be feeling awful like i did previously for 2 years. If your someone like myself it has changed my life in the short time i have taken it energy levels up my hunger is up im not fatigued after 20 min at the gym there are some great things that has come to me in this short time.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleytapp View Post
    Really?? then are you doing here??? Go on some girls forum.....

Thread Information