sensaispike is offline Member

priming and comp diet?

Ok, so I was going to wait do to my first cycle until after my comp, that way I could get the most out of it as far as bulking goes. But then last night I was reading about priming. I am not sure if I understand it 100%, so my question is, would it be possible to use this method and put on considerable mass before my show (15 weeks out this weekend) while still shedding body fat? The only reason I am so apprehensive about taking this leap is because I feel that as is, I stand to do very well at this show. I would like to add some more mass obviously but I don’t want to risk not losing bf. Thus far I am completely natty and I have been dieting for this show for like 8 weeks, and I have been losing body fat and adding lean mass every time I have my body comp checked. Currently I am about 5ft 6 in 170lbs and 6.3% body fat, (now every time I post my bf everybody says it’s probably not that low, here’s the thing, I have the Jackson piolloc 7 site skinfold done, I know it’s not the most accurate method but what I am really looking at is the amount of change and not the actual number) that being said I will post pics as soon as I can to back that up. But anyways back to the question at hand should I try the priming thing? It sounds like I am pretty close to being primed from my diet, or I can even carb cycle, the point I get confused about is, if I am going to be adding enough cals to gain that much lean mass will it be possible to still come in hard and lean for the show?

Sorry for the long post…..

Thanks in advance……

oh yea my bad.... i am 27years old

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Priming is done before a cycle, it doesn't put on mass or size it creates a very anbolic environment for building tissue once you start the cycle. Please read my priming link below in purple.

Yea i got that part, my question i guess is just weather i should wait until after my show or not to cycle....... sorry if that was not clear..... and i will most definitely be reading more about priming... thanks marcus....

anyone?

Thread Information