sith_lord is offline New Member

Injectable Testosterone = decreased collagen synthesis but does Deca off set this?

As most of you know, injecting testosterone above 200 - 250 mg per week will decrease collagen synthesis. However, deca -durabolin greatly increases collagen synthesis. What doses of deca-durabolin and testosterone enanthate would be optimal for having a positive collagen synthesis?

Sith Lord

I've done three Test/Deca , Test/EQ, Test/Deca/EQ cycles for my joints. In short, they work great. My joints feel better and I get slight gains. I do Test(150mg)/Deca(150mg)/EQ(150mg) each week. Not looking for huge gains but was wanting to make my joints feel better.

nilrac is offline Member
    Well, from running test only cycles, I am now getting major joint pain if I grapple (MMA training). Never had this before I cycled... ever. The HPTA aspect of nandrolone doesn't appeal to me though as one side effect from test only cycles I haven't had is any loss of libido, depression etc, often associated with "deca ".

sith_lord is offline New Member
    bump!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have heard of this with test.But if you want it broke down.I would call 1 800 Boneaparte.He is good at that stuff.

Thread Information