nivisk is offline Banned

Question Expert advice: NPP+ sustanon PCT

My friends cycle:
    NPP - 1 to 6 wks 200 mg E3D
    Sustanon - 1 to 8 wks 400 mg E3D

Its his 5 th cycle

Question:
    *pct with clomid and nolva together after 3 weeks after the last injection for 3 weeks?is it ok?or must the pct be started earlier

PCT eg :
    day 1 -200 clomid +nolva 40
    Day 2-10 : 50 clomid + 20 nolva
    Day 11 to 22 : 50 clomid / 20 nolva

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Npp can be shot every 3 days but i think its a very bad idea. At least eod. Why sustanon for only 8 weeks? I would for sure run prop with it, as the npp will kick in very fast and shut you down hard and fast. If anything I would run the cycle like this...
    sust 1-12
    npp 4-12

I would throw in some hcg for sure during cycle and he may need to get some caber or prami for the prolactin sides. If he wants to run it 8 weeks get your hands on some prop. With that cycle you may want to run a more aggressive pct for the first two weeks then what you have. Good luck.

nivisk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    Npp can be shot every 3 days but i think its a very bad idea. At least eod. Why sustanon for only 8 weeks? I would for sure run prop with it, as the npp will kick in very fast and shut you down hard and fast. If anything I would run the cycle like this...
    sust 1-12
    npp 4-12

I would throw in some hcg for sure during cycle and he may need to get some caber or prami for the prolactin sides. If he wants to run it 8 weeks get your hands on some prop. With that cycle you may want to run a more aggressive pct for the first two weeks then what you have. Good luck.
    He just got sustanon to replace test prop ((

He is gonna take b6 at 200 mg throughout the cycle to take care of prolactin levels.

Mmm good thing he hasnt started his cycle.
    He doesn't want to run for 12 weeks coz of the immunity thing tht he has.his immunity goes dwn in a long cycle.
    Will 10 weeks be good ?
    The pct tht I mentioned to start is ok?
    Last edited by nivisk; 04-24-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Thread Information