boxer08 is offline Senior Member

Next cycle when back from injury

As some know i posted up my last cycle was cut short at week 3 stopped using end of week 4 due to a injury which im still working on as it aint healing and i still aint back in the gym. Here's my next cycle as planned -

Week 1 -10 2ml sust/ 1ml mon/thur
    Week 1 - 4 20mg dianabol

Im also planning on running arimidex 0.5 every other day and want to use hcg through the cycle up to 2 weeks before i end it. Nice and simple, what you guys think?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Looks good wat you got for a pct?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Looks good wat you got for a pct?
    The pct im running at the moment from the cycle that was cut short is a product blend with 50mg clomid/20mg nolva/25mg proviron and pt141 in one cap and im taking 2 a day for 30 days, not to sure about the product though if it is as good as the feesback people are giving it ill use this again if not just a basic clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20

When I did a sus250 cycle I injected twice a week and got acne. Then I did a Test prop cycle that I injected eod and go no acne. I'm wondering if the Test Prop in the Sus250 was not stable because I was pinning only twice a week. I'm sold that Test Prop should be pinned eod so I would recommend you pin sus250 eod. Keep your endogenous level of Test stable. I would up your dbol to about 40mg to 50mg ed. The water retention with dbol made all my joint pains go away. It was wonderful for the first time in a LONG time I didn't have ANY joint pains. Too bad that didn't last past the 4 weeks. Good luck hope you heal well.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    When I did a sus250 cycle I injected twice a week and got acne. Then I did a Test prop cycle that I injected eod and go no acne. I'm wondering if the Test Prop in the Sus250 was not stable because I was pinning only twice a week. I'm sold that Test Prop should be pinned eod so I would recommend you pin sus250 eod. Keep your endogenous level of Test stable. I would up your dbol to about 40mg to 50mg ed. The water retention with dbol made all my joint pains go away. It was wonderful for the first time in a LONG time I didn't have ANY joint pains. Too bad that didn't last past the 4 weeks. Good luck hope you heal well.
    Some prefer to use the sust250 eod to get full benefits out of the prop and keep blood levels stable but it only has a small amount of prop per 1ml so using it twice a week is fine. Some will get acne which ever way they do it. I would of thought 20mg of dbol for using it the first time would be enough or should i bump it up.

Quote Originally Posted by boxer08 View Post
    As some know i posted up my last cycle was cut short at week 3 stopped using end of week 4 due to a injury which im still working on as it aint healing and i still aint back in the gym. Here's my next cycle as planned -

Week 1 -10 2ml sust/ 1ml mon/thur
    Week 1 - 4 20mg dianabol

Im also planning on running arimidex 0.5 every other day and want to use hcg through the cycle up to 2 weeks before i end it. Nice and simple, what you guys think?
    cycle looks good man,goodluck from your back surgery,i to am recovering from shoulder impingment surgery myself back in jan and waiting to start my next cycle in late fall

Thread Information