iraqiwarrior is offline Associate Member

Quad injection hit nerve?

ok i did a quad injection this is my thrid injection of tren a test p and EQ and i literally jumped out of my seat after i pulled the syringe out it hurt so bad and now it still hurts feels like a muscle ripped off or something i normally rotate glutes and have no problem with that but maybe i made a mistake maybe i inected too high on the quad?

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    I had that happen my third shot bud you prob went to high as did i its a pretty uncomfortable feeling go on youtube and some websites and see where the proper inject sites are its really useful. Dont worry as long as there is no swelling and hot to touch if it becomes that way or irratated than go see your doctor but i think your alright.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A lot of nerves in the quads, I found easier places to pin.

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    I know how that feels! Hurts!!!

you will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by frignugs View Post

you will be fine
    thanks everyone for replys but than what should i do stick with my glutes? they dont rly bother me

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iraqiwarrior View Post
    thanks everyone for replys but than what should i do stick with my glutes? they dont rly bother me
    I think you should stick to them, makes pinning a little more exciting huh? lol

Up yo you man. Tons of good areas to choose from: shoulders, glutes, tri's etc.

Looks like you are doing at least eod pinning with your stated compounds, you should be rotating a lot anyway

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    I think you should keep glutes in the mix of things i use shoulders as well just to rotate but find it harder to aspirate with them.

Cracovia82 is offline Junior Member
    Xxxx
    Last edited by Cracovia82; 06-08-2011 at 10:44 PM.

taboo-09 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frignugs View Post

you will be fine
    x2...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    how the fuk do you blokes twist around to pin yer own rear end? this is why i stay with just my quads. never a problem, except that one time. too much alchohol on the surface, and somehow drew that inside the tissue.... fun!

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    only pin glutes/delts
    bricks will be shat when trying quads this time around
    hope im not limping around for too long

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you have shit loads of nerves in your quads mate,i used to hit a nerve ev other shot,got too much in the end,
    easy places to pin are your glutes shoulders and lats.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    ive noticed after a period time my quads became abitch to do, hurt almost everytime now, could be scar tissue in my case as i used them almost exclusively for 2yrs

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    how the fuk do you blokes twist around to pin yer own rear end? this is why i stay with just my quads. never a problem, except that one time. too much alchohol on the surface, and somehow drew that inside the tissue.... fun!
    I used to think the same thing lol, especially when your getting big but its much easier than it sounds and don't forget your hitting upper outer glute...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

yea im gonna rotate glutes and delts and possibly lats cuz i can barely walk still i couldnt even imagine doing a leg workout right now LMAO!!!!! time to go pin the good asshole of mine

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    you have shit loads of nerves in your quads mate,i used to hit a nerve ev other shot,got too much in the end,
    easy places to pin are your glutes shoulders and lats.................
    I use quads EVERY singe time, and have yet to hit a "painful" nerve..

I have hit a few times where my leg actually twitches though.

meh some people are different than others just injected right glute painless took a hot shower right after to reduce any post inject pain

tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    ok i did a quad injection this is my thrid injection of tren a test p and EQ and i literally jumped out of my seat after i pulled the syringe out it hurt so bad and now it still hurts feels like a muscle ripped off or something i normally rotate glutes and have no problem with that but maybe i made a mistake maybe i inected too high on the quad?
    I've encountered this problem in the past; more twitching than pain however. There are three major nerves in the general region you'd be pinning, try using this diagram to avoid them. Has helped me out a good bit.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gray825and830.PNG

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    I use quads EVERY singe time, and have yet to hit a "painful" nerve..

I have hit a few times where my leg actually twitches though.
    it is a weird horrible sensation when you do hit one, the pain seems diff from other sites, i hate quads now and i used to love pinning em

DeFelice is offline New Member
    If you inject and feel that you've hit a nerve, besides being uncomfortable, should you pull it out and inject in another spot, or is it ok to continue with the injection??

wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member
    What muscle in your quad did you inject? VM, RF, or VL? I find its easiest to miss nerves when injecting into VL because larger nerves are more centralized in your quad and if you stick the Vl you are more on the lateral aspect and avoid it.. still though quad injects always seem to suck.. if I were you I would stick to glutes but thats just me.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would definately reccomend pinning at least glutes delts and quads all three of these are very forgiving places to pin with few veins as far as nerves and veins go I feel the order I have listed them in is the order of ease. However even though quads may have a lot of nerves and small vessels I would never bypass them as they hold a lot of oil and disperse it very well.

I feel you should pin as many locations as possible but once you get past Glutes, Ventroglute, Delts and Quads then you get into areas that are more risky and I feel they are better left to the experienced user not someone posting injection questions here.

When pinning quads just insert the needle very slowly (screw that dart like motion the nurse reccomend) that way if you hit a nerve you can back up immediately, also when you inject start very slowly for the same reason. Something else I have found helpful is after inserting the needle as far as planned and feeling no pain I pull it out maybe a tenth of an inch that way if I am just short of a nerve I am less likely to hit it while feeding AAS ( that is real pain!!) anyway while doing it this way I have only hit a nerve once and it was with the needle not AAS and it was like getting a shock...yeah it hurt like a mofoo but once I removed the needle all was fine, then I simply moved an inch away and repinned.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 04-24-2011 at 04:23 PM.

Call me crazy but i just noticed my right quad(the one i hit the nerve with) looks less muscular i swear ...

wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member
    Call me crazy but i just noticed my right quad(the one i hit the nerve with) looks less muscular i swear ...
    Inflammatory response caused by hitting the nerve flooding WBCs to the area as well as other inflammatory mediators that I wont get into.. can make the area look less defined dont worry.. you didnt lose muscle size from an injection lol.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    i inject real slow into the quads, when i feel a pain when pushing in, i take out and find a new spot. Never had problems w/quads when pinning very slowly. Quads n delts are my favs.

dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member
    That is exactly what I do as well. I'm going to start Prop on my next cycle so hopefully I can find a good spot or two on my quads that consistently works well. Do lats really work that easy? I have hard this one a few times now.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonw25 View Post
    Inflammatory response caused by hitting the nerve flooding WBCs to the area as well as other inflammatory mediators that I wont get into.. can make the area look less defined dont worry.. you didnt lose muscle size from an injection lol.
    wow thanks man i was getting scared for a minute! hopefully this leg heals up by wedensday for legs

Thread Information