x_SANDMAN_x is offline Associate Member

Test / deca / bolden /anadrol...good cycle?

I posted about 2 days ago asking for your opinion on a 2nd cycle that. Everyone suggested that it wasnt a good cycle! Ive taken your advice and opted to change it. Hence the following cycle:

Week 1-7: 200mg/week Nadromix - 300 (deca ) + Bolden 200 + Test cypionate + Test poropionate.

Day 1-10: 50mg/day Anadrol

Day 11-29: 100mg/day Anadrol

Day 30-45: 50mg/day Anadrol

Clomid and Nolvadex for pct

So what do you think?

Reason im not going for test and deca...well have a look at my previous post.

Like ive mentioned before, my goal is as much as mass as possible

My stats:

Weight: 223 (just weighed myself)

height: 6'6

Bf: %16

man to be honest,thats a lot of gear for one cycle,i would recommend test cyp/deca for your 2nd cycle and test/bold/anadrol for your 3rd,to many compunds for 2nd cycle man
    Last edited by Bullseye Forever; 04-23-2011 at 05:58 AM.

Kostas is offline Junior Member
    Too many shit stacked together,take it easy guys you got plenty of time to achieve a marvel cartoon like body figure

Quote Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
    Too many shit stacked together,take it easy guys you got plenty of time to achieve a marvel cartoon like body figure
    agree also with Kostas,1st cycle should be one compund,2nd cycle 2 compounds and etc...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with both Kostas and Bullseye!

Let's just assume your first cycle was only test. Was it?

for a second cycle, only stack test with one thing. you survived test, no sides, no bloat, right? so now if something goes wrong, then you know "that thing" you added to test is causing you the problems.

Based on your "everything in the candy store" approach, if something goes wrong, how do you figure out what it was?

Answer? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS CAUSING THE PROBLEMS! You need to be a little more scientific in your approach. Once you have cycled all the various compounds by themselves and test, you can slowly start developing a three layer stack. then if something goes wrong, you know it's not the test, and not each of the compounds by themselves with test, so therefore it MUST be the two compounds besides test that is causing the problems.

Patience is a virtue, especially when it comes to putting aas in your body. Better to go slow, instead of jumping in the deep end then realize you can't swim?

sith_lord is offline New Member
    I would suggest taking Deca -durabolin for up to 12 weeks as it takes a while for it to kick in. You could take Test-Enanthate for 12 weeks with this as well and kick start the cycle with dianabol . This is the classic mass builder.

You will also require hCG and an anti-prolactin product on top of your current anti-estrogens.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I agree with both Kostas and Bullseye!

Let's just assume your first cycle was only test. Was it?

for a second cycle, only stack test with one thing. you survived test, no sides, no bloat, right? so now if something goes wrong, then you know "that thing" you added to test is causing you the problems.

Based on your "everything in the candy store" approach, if something goes wrong, how do you figure out what it was?

Answer? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS CAUSING THE PROBLEMS! You need to be a little more scientific in your approach. Once you have cycled all the various compounds by themselves and test, you can slowly start developing a three layer stack. then if something goes wrong, you know it's not the test, and not each of the compounds by themselves with test, so therefore it MUST be the two compounds besides test that is causing the problems.

Patience is a virtue, especially when it comes to putting aas in your body. Better to go slow, instead of jumping in the deep end then realize you can't swim?
    Times Roamn nailed it to a t,man i was 38 when i ran my first cycle and it was test alone,and also run test again my 2nd cycle just to be safe and sure,so like Times Roman said you havt to do some trial and error first,one cycle isnt gonna make you huge,it takes time,patience,experience to maintain and continue growing

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro I aint bustin on you.But you dont have a clue wat your doing.I would suggest reading cycles for beginners.Good Read.

I hear you guys! What times roman said makes alot of sense. Ok i will try to run test and deca only. But is it a good mass cycle thou...thats if it had been for a 3rd or 4th cycle. Like...

1. Are the dosages good?

2. Is the cycle period ok? If no then what periods do you suggest?

3. Is the way anadrol set up ok? If not whats your suggestion?

4. Would one gain more mass on this cycle then they would on a similar cycle but with Tren instead of deca?

Quote Originally Posted by x_SANDMAN_x View Post
    I hear you guys! What times roman said makes alot of sense. Ok i will try to run test and deca only. But is it a good mass cycle thou...thats if it had been for a 3rd or 4th cycle. Like...

1. Are the dosages good?

2. Is the cycle period ok? If no then what periods do you suggest?

3. Is the way anadrol set up ok? If not whats your suggestion?

4. Would one gain more mass on this cycle then they would on a similar cycle but with Tren instead of deca?
    imo i would use
    test e or c at 600mg/week
    deca at 400mg/week,and run the deca 12 weeks minimum and test 2 weeks longer

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    imo i would use
    test e or c at 600mg/week
    deca at 400mg/week,and run the deca 12 weeks minimum and test 2 weeks longer
    So that means everything ends at week 7 but continue with deca only for 5 more week?

And why test e or c only? Why not test prop and c like ive posted?
    Last edited by x_SANDMAN_x; 04-23-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by x_SANDMAN_x View Post
    So that means everything ends at week 7 but continue with deca only for 5 more week?

And why test e or c only? Why not test prop and c like ive posted?
    no run the test for 14 weeks and the deca for 12 weeks,and use testosterone cypionate ,cause deca is a long ester and it needs a long estered test to be run with it

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    no run the test for 14 weeks and the deca for 12 weeks,and use testosterone cypionate,cause deca is a long ester and it needs a long estered test to be run with it
    alright so drop the test p? cz i was thinking of running test c AND test p. Wouldnt it be more beneficial if i ran test c "&" p?

what about the bold (eq/ and anadrol ? How should i run them? Dosage and period.
    Thanks a mill for your input maan.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro I aint bustin on you.But you dont have a clue wat your doing.I would suggest reading cycles for beginners.Good Read.
    Seriously bro, maybe you should put the needles down and do a lil more research on these compounds.
    These two cycles sucked, IMO, way too many compounds for a second cycle.
    Take it slow bro......I'm on my third cycle of just test. No need to rush into anything. We all understand guys wanna get big quick, but nothing happens overnight

Training- 80%
    Diet- 15%
    Gear- 5%

Quote Originally Posted by higgy View Post
    Seriously bro, maybe you should put the needles down and do a lil more research on these compounds.
    These two cycles sucked, IMO, way too many compounds for a second cycle.
    Take it slow bro......I'm on my third cycle of just test. No need to rush into anything. We all understand guys wanna get big quick, but nothing happens overnight

Training- 80%
    Diet- 15%
    Gear- 5%
    Ok, if this was my 6th cycle, would it still suck?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    guys, just to make you aware, this poster has given very sketchy stats in the other post he refers to, he's lying about his age and has been caught out

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    guys, just to make you aware, this poster has given very sketchy stats in the other post he refers to, he's lying about his age and has been caught out
    Damn Dec, you really are a fvcking detective!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by higgy View Post
    Damn Dec, you really are a fvcking detective!
    yep, right here with the baskervilles dog on my lap, he's a heavy big bast@rd!

bigbuckbasstooth is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Ya. He should switch to vitamins.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbuckbasstooth View Post
    Ya. He should switch to vitamins.
    Please don't bump 4 year old threads.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information