Gipps is offline Junior Member

Stanozol/Winstrol As An Oral?

Running with Test E 10 Week Cycle
    Will be run Weeks 6-10 for cutting.
    Shooting everyday can be difficult so seeing if it is ok to use as an oral (harder on liver??)
    Would it be bad to shoot twice a week with the test and oral three other days?
    Does oral use lower the effect?

Any help is appreciated.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    since winnie survives first pass through the liver, it shouldn't really make a difference. because of this, most prefer as an oral, which is what makes it popular.

just remember that winnie drys the joints and can cause much discomfort for some. I threw away over 8 grams of winnie a few months ago since it wasn't worth the joint pain.

Anything to combat joint ain?
    Is it an issue pinning it twice a week oral three times?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    winny needs to be used daily IMHO,
    You also need to be careful cutting at the end of the cycle, your calories will need to be increased in pct,
    The winny would be better used from week 8 up to wk 14 when you start pct

Thanks for that marcus, i will look into it futher.... I will be taking the winny everyday ( well 5 from 7) however was looking at the possiblity to inject twice a week and oral three times a week?? Any light on this topic

Has anyone used winny as an oral only?

tterb_41 is offline Banned
    hi guys.
    i wondered if i could get some feedback and advice from some of you who have a very good knowledge on winstrol /stanozol, as this is my first course of any steroid and im slightly confused about what to expect.

im 20 years old, 5ft 9", i weigh 13stones, and im around 12% body fat! ive been training naturally for about 3 years, and i was reccomended winstrol to give me that bit extra!
    im abit paranoid as to wether i have a dud batch of winstrol, im on oral tablets which are 25mg each, and i take 2 a day, and i have 100 of them, so a 50 day course.
    im 2 weeks in exactly today! last week i started to feel like my muscles were harder and i had that "just trained" pumped feeling you apparently get, and i also felt a little bigger too and more cut! My joints began to ache, so i upped my fluid intake and spaced out the dosage a couple of hours. i took this as slight side effects of the drug. But over the weekend i judged myself and i looked watery, and my shape seemed to look the same as it had done before i was on them!? whether this is the bloated water retention you get from my weekend 'cheat/binge meal' i dont know?

i dont know how to take this? is it just in my head and im expecting too much too soon? does it take longer than 2 weeks to get into my system and actually make a difference?

ive also been told that oral winstrol is best in capsule form, where as mine are little white tablets?

although winstrol is a cutting drug, ive been advised to eat that little bit extra as you'll digest more food and your body will absorb nutrients better, or should i carb cycle and treat this as a competition/summer holiday diet??
    currently im around 13stone, give or take a few pounds either way. my daily diet averages from 2000-2500 calories/ 220g-250g protein/ 160-200g carbs/30g-45g fat. All of my food comes from whole foods, lean chicken, tuna, beef, eggs, whey, wholemeal pastas and rices and oats, and my fats come from egg yolks or peanut butter. i tend to have fewer carbs later in the afternoon.

my training consists of a 5 day split, chest/abs, back/bicep, quads/calves, shoulders/abs, hams/triceps/abs, each lasts 45-60 minutes weight training followed by up to 20-30 minutes cardio, either moderate intensity or HIIT. im also a HGV mechanic which is obviously a manual job.

id love feedback and advice from someone who can help me as im a little curious as to how to go about this and what to expect. i have someone guiding me and advising me but i dont want to keep bugging them and only getting 1 persons point of view!

cheers

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tterb_41 View Post
    hi guys.
    i wondered if i could get some feedback and advice from some of you who have a very good knowledge on winstrol /stanozol, as this is my first course of any steroid and im slightly confused about what to expect.

im 20 years old, 5ft 9", i weigh 13stones, and im around 12% body fat! ive been training naturally for about 3 years, and i was reccomended winstrol to give me that bit extra!
    im abit paranoid as to wether i have a dud batch of winstrol, im on oral tablets which are 25mg each, and i take 2 a day, and i have 100 of them, so a 50 day course.
    im 2 weeks in exactly today! last week i started to feel like my muscles were harder and i had that "just trained" pumped feeling you apparently get, and i also felt a little bigger too and more cut! My joints began to ache, so i upped my fluid intake and spaced out the dosage a couple of hours. i took this as slight side effects of the drug. But over the weekend i judged myself and i looked watery, and my shape seemed to look the same as it had done before i was on them!? whether this is the bloated water retention you get from my weekend 'cheat/binge meal' i dont know?

i dont know how to take this? is it just in my head and im expecting too much too soon? does it take longer than 2 weeks to get into my system and actually make a difference?

ive also been told that oral winstrol is best in capsule form, where as mine are little white tablets?

although winstrol is a cutting drug, ive been advised to eat that little bit extra as you'll digest more food and your body will absorb nutrients better, or should i carb cycle and treat this as a competition/summer holiday diet??
    currently im around 13stone, give or take a few pounds either way. my daily diet averages from 2000-2500 calories/ 220g-250g protein/ 160-200g carbs/30g-45g fat. All of my food comes from whole foods, lean chicken, tuna, beef, eggs, whey, wholemeal pastas and rices and oats, and my fats come from egg yolks or peanut butter. i tend to have fewer carbs later in the afternoon.

my training consists of a 5 day split, chest/abs, back/bicep, quads/calves, shoulders/abs, hams/triceps/abs, each lasts 45-60 minutes weight training followed by up to 20-30 minutes cardio, either moderate intensity or HIIT. im also a HGV mechanic which is obviously a manual job.

id love feedback and advice from someone who can help me as im a little curious as to how to go about this and what to expect. i have someone guiding me and advising me but i dont want to keep bugging them and only getting 1 persons point of view!

cheers
    Mate you already got your own thread. Just cause u are not getting the answers you want there doesn't mean you will b able to trick people here.

I knew that winny was going to dry out my joints but I didn't know it was going to make them feel decrepit. I seriously though about getting knee replacements when I was on Winny. My knees were killing me for 8 weeks but I looked awesome.

Thread Information