Thread: High estrogen?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

High estrogen?

im currenty running test prop 70mg ed and tren a 50mg ed just finished 3rd week of prop and 2nd week of tren
    stats
    5'8'
    13%
    im certain gear is legit test is from a source i used before and the tren came from a source from a well respected member of this board and i did some research and all reviews were positive. anyway, i feel some increase in strength, mood seems to be a rollercoaster ride ie easily irritable to feeling happy, no real increase in labido but i am getting and maintaining erections. since tren does not
    aromitize if my estro is high i assume its from the test converting. so my question is does this sound like elevated estro and should i use aromisin at 12.5ed for a week and see how i feel.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    im currenty running test prop 70mg ed and tren a 50mg ed just finished 3rd week of prop and 2nd week of tren
    stats
    5'8'
    13%
    im certain gear is legit test is from a source i used before and the tren came from a source from a well respected member of this board and i did some research and all reviews were positive. anyway, i feel some increase in strength, mood seems to be a rollercoaster ride ie easily irritable to feeling happy, no real increase in labido but i am getting and maintaining erections. since tren does not
    aromitize if my estro is high i assume its from the test converting. so my question is does this sound like elevated estro and should i use aromisin at 12.5ed for a week and see how i feel.
    I know the feeling brother,i just had my estrogen checked week before last and mine was 125.6pg/ml out of 10-50pg/ml range!!! and i wasnt using a A.I do i got some aroamsin and was given advice froma good friend to use the aromasin at 25mg/ed for a week and see if i feel better,if not do the same thing again at the same dose,then get my levels checked again and if they are down,take my dose down to 10-12.5mg ed or eod.....i would get my estro checked for sure man!!!!!! cause for the last 6 months,ive been wasting all of my test

25mg ed seems a bit much i think ill start at the12.5mg,
    thanx.

bump

to the top

Where's the love

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i read that tren can make your moods swing.start low with the aromasin , 12.5 eod or 10mg ed the lower you can get by with the better . the aromasin kept me tight through cycle . no water.good luck mb.

I'm running stane at 12.5 Ed and I may be burning out so I'm gonna take a couple days off

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    my estro went crazy on tht same cycle mate, nips were killing me after 1st week! i just used 10mg nolva ed for a week and eod rest of cyle to control it, worked out ok although an AI would be better and have bromo, caber etc on hand

I have prami, left nip is bothersome some time feels better with the aromisin.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    stats
    5'8'
    13%
    Do one of the cheap saliva tests for estradiol and see where you stand. Treat accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Do one of the cheap saliva tests for estradiol and see where you stand. Treat accordingly.
    Hmm thanks for the tip I just saw them online aar should offer these.

Thread Information