tapout417 is offline Junior Member

To inject or not to inject?

Just wondering I've always rotated injection sites. Quads, glutes and delts. I know guys hit traps,lats, tris, even calves. But alot people say there is no point in hitting all those areas if your just using test. So what's the opinion on this? Is it useless to do site injections with test?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    unlike synth or GH, test is NOT site specific. It effects your body, more or less, equally no matter where you pin. So pick the largest muscle that is easy to get at, and uinless it is starting to scar or hurt, I see no need to rotate, except between legs.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think it varies by individual as well as esters and compounds, if you are using long ester tests they are readily absorbed if properly made and unless dosages are huge the use of 6 sites should allow for proper recovery and no problems with scar tissue. Of course that's just my experience and as said its an individual thing so maybe others have had different experiences.

As far as site injections for local growth I don't believe in it with Test, I have heard experienced users say that with deca it works but I think that is more due to the slow breakdown of the Deca in the muslce and stretching of the fascia rather than some kind of local anabolic activity.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    its a bullshit opinion mate
    rotate your injection sites whatever compound you are using,more sites equals less scar tissue.........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It has nothing to do with the compound and everything to do with the ester used. Just rotate so that you do not pin the same muscle more than once per week.

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    Be careful if you are injecting in calves there is alot of main veins down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    its a bullshit opinion mate
    rotate your injection sites whatever compound you are using,more sites equals less scar tissue.........................
    I don't know if you were replying to my post or the one before but if you are pinning test only and long esters then assuming you are pinning twice per week and using 6 sites that gives you 3 wks between injections. I certainly feel that is plenty of time for recovery and the danger of pinning any more difficult sites far outwieghs any benefit. And by the way every TRT clinic or medical guidline I have seen agrees with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It has nothing to do with the compound and everything to do with the ester used. Just rotate so that you do not pin the same muscle more than once per week.
    Bonaparte, I know you are a smart guy so I hate to disagree with you but.... While the ester plays the biggest part, clearly the compounds ability to be readily absorbed into the muscle tissue also plays a part. In my brief experience I can tell you that Nandrolone Deconate was not nearly as easily absorbed as Testosterone Deconate, but maybe it was just me or the batches in question.

Thanks for the advice. I had always done glutes delts quads. I can't reach my right delt and push the plunger anymore. I had one to many bad experiences with my quads. All around my knee would get sore sometimes and make it difficult to do anything. So now I'm left with glutes and left delt.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Far from massive I shud have been more clearer I was actually refferi g to the thread starters opening comment

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    Far from massive I shud have been more clearer I was actually refferi g to the thread starters opening comment
    Thanks for the explanation Booz.

After reading some of the OP's replies, I would think he needs to start looking for some new real estate as glutes and left delt is a lot less than six sites.

That's why I started the post. To see peoples opinion on others injection sites.

Thread Information