TRT2010 is offline Member

omnadren 250 question

Ok so as of Feb I have lost 33lbs of fat and am now weighing in at 164 8% bf and am in the best shape of my life. I am still going to my AAC but it is getting really expensive. This is my question. I have a body building show coming up at end of July and i just picked up some gear. I got 10 amps Omnadren 250 and 10ml of Test E 300mg per ml. What do you think would be the best way to run this cycle? I can still go to my clinic and get my weekly shot of Test C 180mg if you think I should.
    This is what I was thinking and again you can flame on thats okay seeing as its only to my benifit lol.
    Monday 150mg Test E for ten weeks ( keep in mind i have been doing this dose for a few months no anyway)
    Thursday Omnadren 250 for ten weeks ( i can get more ) only got ten amps
    What i am worrying about is because of the 2 short esters in the Omnadren that it will screw with my blood levels because i will only be doing 1 shot a week of this. Or is it poss to do .5 cc in one shot and draw the rest into another needle and do the rest 3 days apart. idk if that is safe or even makes sence..
    let me know what you think

Omna=Sust, run it the same way. Pin twice a week.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wat is it that you want to do?

TRT2010 is offline Member
    I kinda made that first post kinda confusing. This is what i am wanting to do. I am wanting to just take 150mg Test E and split up 250mg Omna twice a week to make 400mg test per week. So my main question is would it be okay to break the amp and draw .5 cc into one Rig and draw up the other .5cc into another and pin that one 3 days after the first to make use of the little Prop thats in there. I am assuming it would be okay cause my Doc sometimes gives me pre loaded shots of test and b12 when i know i cant make iot in the next week

Thread Information