patshea098 is offline New Member

Cycle Suggestion-post injury

Back in august i was maxing out and got cocky and hurt myself. I went for 425 and got it decently easy. I got extremely excited (who wouldnt?) so i decided to go for 435. I did, and my right shoulder just gave out. I didnt work out for about 4 months, and have been really lazy and unmotivated since january till now to get back into it hard core.
    I WAS 215 at 5'10"-5'11" at about 10-12% BF...now im 195 prob about same BF %.
    I am wanting to take a cycle starting as soon as i can find somewhere to buy since gen is down. And am wondering if anyone coudl suggest a not TOO intense but not too mediocre of a cycle to take to get my size back as quickly as possible as well as strength. My shoulder is good to go, and i know steroid profiles pretty well and side effects and pcts pretty well from some research papers and for myself. I have taken a cycle before that ended in august 2010.
    PREVIOUS CYCLE:
    DPL 4Fifty (250 Test E, 200 Dros Enan) at 1ml twice a week for 10 weeks
    Dianabol 30mg ED for week 1-4/5

PCT:
    ARIMIDEX- .25mg ED week 1-2, .25 EOD week 3, .25mg E3D week 4
    NOLVADEX- 40mg ED week 1, 20mg ED week 2, 10mg ED week 3-4
    CLOMID- 200mg ED week 1, 100mg ED week 2, 50mg ED week 3-4

was this a good or bad cycle? it seemed great to me....should i do it again? or something better for me? PLEASE HELP! im dying with my size...
    Last edited by patshea098; 04-24-2011 at 01:11 PM.

bump.... and edited to comply.

really need some input... please.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age and how long you have been training mate

layeazy is offline Banned
    not sure whether the arimidex is need in you pct

Shoulder injuries i would definately be cautious the shoulders are used in some many exercises.

Test E is great first cycle and dianabol will help i would just be cautious of the injury good luck though..

wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member
    ok heres my advice.. coming from an athletic trainer. You should definitely get an MRI if you havent already. If you hurt your labrum, had a SLAP lesion or something of that sort THEY DO NOT HEAL ON THEIR OWN WITH TIME. The only thing that happens is scar tissue will form.. it will be much weaker and prone to injury. get it checked out and see if you need to get it surgically repaired. If it is "all good to go" like you said then what I would consider is deca with some form of TEST. Deca tends to be good for joints and allows for more buildup of synovial fluid (lubricating joint space).

its all good to go, it wasnt a like real injury that forced me out fo training. it was just incredibly sore for a bout a week or two, and i got real tied down with school and work to where i wasnt able to get in the gym so i jujst got in a deep funk for a while. ive worked out some and shoulder feels great and strong.

I have been training since 10th grade in highschool so 6 going on 7 years now. im going to be 23 in august.
    I REALLY like the dpl 4fifty but i dont know if you can get it still? i liked it cause it had test e and dros enan which was high on fat loss high on strenght, and low on side effects, and the test took care of size and more strength....esepcially coupled with the d-bol.

Quote Originally Posted by layeazy View Post
    not sure whether the arimidex is need in you pct

Shoulder injuries i would definately be cautious the shoulders are used in some many exercises.

Test E is great first cycle and dianabol will help i would just be cautious of the injury good luck though..
    agreed,i just got released from my surgery from my shoulder from back in jan for the same reason,better be careful man

im going to be very careful for now on. extended warm ups and stretching for me. prob wont ever max out again, ill prob just do 3 rep max's and stuff. that heavy weight is bad haha.

so i have some ideas and im welcome to more just want thoughts on these.
    Option 1:
    Test E 1.5ml twice a week dosed at 250mg/ml
    D-Bol 30mg/day for 4-5 weeks
    and maybe Anavar at 40 mg a day for week 8-12 if money permits

Option 2:
    .75 ml Test E twice a week dosed at 250mg/ml
    .5 ml Deca twice a week dosed at 300mg/ml
    Total of 375mg Test E/week and 300mg Deca/week= 675mg
    D-bol 30mg/day for week 1-4/5

Option 3:
    TTX 4Hundred 1ml twice a week dosed at (250mg Test E and 150mg Tren E) per ml.....if its available still
    D-bol 30mg/day week 1-4/5

Option 4:
    DPL 4Fifty (Test E 250mg/ml+Dros E 200mg per ml) .75ml twice a week so 375mg Test E a week + 300mg Dros E a week= 675mg week
    Dbol 30mg/day week 1-4/5

Thoughts please?

which option looks best? or any better options i didnt put?

Thread Information