trapstar55 is offline New Member

Test e and dbol question

Ok guys i just started my first cycle of test e 250 at 500mg a week mon and thurs, it is day 12 and monday will be my 4th injection, i recently decided i wanted to add dbol to my cycle, and i know you are supposed to run it weeks 1-4 to jumpstart the cycle, but was recently told it would be ok to run it weeks 5-9 and end the cycle with week 10 of test only then week 12 start nolva 30/20/20/10 which i already have on hand along with test boosters and liver support, would u guys recommend doing this?
    Last edited by trapstar55; 04-23-2011 at 09:15 PM. Reason: mistype

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Your PCT is weak.

Clomid
    100/50/50/50

Nolvadex
    40/40/20/20

Try that. You might want to add some hcg in there as well.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Your PCT is weak.

Clomid
    100/50/50/50

Nolvadex
    40/40/20/20

Try that. You might want to add some hcg in there as well.
    Agreed add some HCG in with your cycle and i wouldnt bother with the dbol the test will start kicking in within the next couple weeks in full effect.

thanks for the reply guys, will grab some hcg asap

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    Agreed add some HCG in with your cycle and i wouldnt bother with the dbol the test will start kicking in within the next couple weeks in full effect.
    Regardless of the test kicking in, you will get that much more gains (if you respond well to dbol ) adding it in there at any time during your cycle.

Many dont respond well to 100mg of clomid...

so r u saying i should consider adding dbol for weeks 5-9, and what do u think about the pct? i have exactly 50 tabs of nolva and each tab is 10mg, and i also have an otc pct product called POST CYCLE by powerlab, probably pointless but decided to take it due to the ingredients which promote test production. OH yea and i have Liver support product with milk thistle

Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    Regardless of the test kicking in, you will get that much more gains (if you respond well to dbol ) adding it in there at any time during your cycle.

Many dont respond well to 100mg of clomid...
    Dont listen to this garbage. Stick with the one compound you are using right now. You are still new to the game and your first couple cycles just stick to test. If you didnt start it at the start of your cycle than dont put it in? You are going to get plenty of gains off of the test any time now as long as your diet is in check . And if you add the HCG you will have a bit more free flowing test anyways.

thanks tlee, as far as my diet im consuming roughly 3700 to 4000 calories daily, 350 carbs, 300 protein. So im gonna be completly honest, i have access to hcg , but when i tried to do research on it i was a bit confused, I see people talk about 500ui and some run it longer than others, please clear up exactly wat the does of 500ui means and how long i should run it for thanks? if somone could just clear it up for me that would be awesome, I am gonna stick to the single compound cycle for now, i could always add dbol next cycle. better safe than srory
    Last edited by trapstar55; 04-23-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trapstar55 View Post
    thanks tlee, as far as my diet im consuming roughly 3700 to 4000 calories daily, 350 carbs, 300 protein. So im gonna be completly honest, i have access to hcg, but when i tried to do research on it i was a bit confused, I see people talk about 500ui and some run it longer than others, please clear up exactly wat the does of 500ui means and how long i should run it for thanks? if somone could just clear it up for me that would be awesome, I am gonna stick to the single compound cycle for now, i could always add dbol next cycle. better safe than srory

Good to hear buddy i would run HCG at 250iu 2 to 3 times a week up until 5 days of your PCT. If you need any more info just pm me ill steer you towards the best place on this site to look. But for now check out this like on PCT by swifto http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto.... just scroll abit down and he gives info on a good pct program for test. And check out this place for info on HCG http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Pregnyl%29-FAQ. Are you running an AI during cycle at all ?

i have arimidex available to me at any given time but i havent actually acquired it, I was going to get it if i show signs of gyno, I can literally get it whenever i want........what does iu stand for?

Go to that site that i provided you with and it will explain everything you need to know about it bro. If I was you i would use aromasin 10mg eod if you use HCG .

wow that think is very informative, thanks dude, ill prolly spend alot of time trying to take in ALL the info haha

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trapstar55 View Post
    Ok guys i just started my first cycle of test e 250 at 500mg a week mon and thurs, it is day 12 and monday will be my 4th injection, i recently decided i wanted to add dbol to my cycle, and i know you are supposed to run it weeks 1-4 to jumpstart the cycle, but was recently told it would be ok to run it weeks 5-9 and end the cycle with week 10 of test only then week 12 start nolva 30/20/20/10 which i already have on hand along with test boosters and liver support, would u guys recommend doing this?
    stats and age before advice please

im 23 will be 24 in august, im 5'4 lol 159 lbs, roughly 10-12 percent bf, been training since 16yo but ive been serous since age 19, i train almost everyday, prolly even walking the line of overtraining a bit, but nothing too crazy, the typical, M Chest T Back Wed Arms, Thurs Legs, Fri Shoulders, Sat Core traiing, Sun REST

Sorry for the advice i gave you bro. I though you stated different stats than that but i must have though about a different thread. Your still a little to young to be dipping into aas 23-24 is still a little to young. Go to the diet section and let the experienced people their critique your diet then when your around 26 come back and see where you are at.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    Sorry for the advice i gave you bro. I though you stated different stats than that but i must have though about a different thread. Your still a little to young to be dipping into aas 23-24 is still a little to young. Go to the diet section and let the experienced people their critique your diet then when your around 26 come back and see where you are at.
    I respect your view, but im about to be 24, so im no child by any means, Arnold, and a number of other pros took aas in their late teens, thats why im confused it is so frowned upon at an age like 24? i mean ive been training from the age of 15, what is gonna happen in the next 2 years that will be so important lol

Thread Information