Thread: in theory....

donberry427 is offline Associate Member

in theory....

if i gained 20lbs from a 50mg ed winny cycle and kept 10.... what could i in theory gain from a test prop / masteron cycle

75mg ed prop 8-10
    50mg masteron 6-8

tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donberry427 View Post
    if i gained 20lbs from a 50mg ed winny cycle and kept 10.... what could i in theory gain from a test prop / masteron cycle

75mg ed prop 8-10
    50mg masteron 6-8
    There are far too many factors to accurately make any sort of forecast. Especially given the lack of information provided.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    20lbs gain with winny only?? uhhh....lol

lack of info... hmmm... well im 6'5 this was my first cycle. bf is average... dont really know what else to post ... what do you wanna know?

started at 242 ended up at 262... yes my diet isnt super clean but i would say i gained atleast 10lbs lbm

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1032 View Post
    There are far too many factors to accurately make any sort of forecast. Especially given the lack of information provided.

Very informative smart guy. Even with proper information there is not any way of knowing how your body would react to the compounds but if you gained that amount off of just winny then it would be pretty interesting to see the results.

well we are going to find out in june brosif... regardless of naysayers.... hope to start at around 10%bf. ... I really need to get my diet in check. im going for a lean look for sure

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    well we are going to find out in june brosif... regardless of naysayers.... hope to start at around 10%bf. ... I really need to get my diet in check. im going for a lean look for sure
    Post pics and best of luck.

Kostas is offline Junior Member
    No one can be sure,genetics,diet etc etc too many factors..

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    Post pics and best of luck.
    Me post cycle @ 255

I also forgot to note that i was bulking on this cycle. Idea was to put on 10+ lbs lbm and gain strength.... mission accomplished. ...strength up 20-30% and i gained (atleast) 10lbs lbm.

i can not wait to do this next cycle... i may even drop the masteron and go with just winny and prop .. idk yet. trying to weigh out the sides
    Last edited by donberry427; 04-23-2011 at 11:44 PM.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You've been a member here from 2006 and you ask questions like that....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    in theory how old r u? in theory u used only one winny cycle and theory u want to run another cycle? r u a moron in theory of course

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    in theory how old r u? in theory u used only one winny cycle and theory u want to run another cycle? r u a moron in theory of course
    Yes i was careless to run this without test but who cares i really didnt hurt anything. imo this was a decent cycle....

and fyi im 26. And i really dont understand the condesending tone.... wtf do i have to do to get respect around here. be 300 lbs and look like lou ferigno? lmao ....

....I do know what to do and what not to do with AAS etc... i just post on here to get advice on cycles ... and ya know maybe a few that a boys from the crowd. .....

Ok heres what im thinking for my summer cycle...

75mg prop ED 8-10 weeks (length based on if im still gaining around 8 or not..)

50mg masteron prop ED last 6-8 weeks

Also may include Winstrol @ 50mg (or 100?) for last 4 weeks (still undecided on winstrol because i didnt like the dry joints and the pumps were really hard to deal with sometimes)

OR should i go with some VAR? ... and should i run the VAR in the beginning? @ what dose? 75mg?....

Goals for this next cycle are:

1) Strength increase.
    2) stay lean throughout, under 10% bf .. final result should be an extreme cut look.
    3) Vascular. (my previous winny cycle showed alottttt of vain patterns on my chest and arms. with the right diet and AAS i believe i would be one veiny Mofo)

anyone have any ideas? ... I hear that prop and mast are synergistic thats one of the main reasons i wanna run them... good or bad idea... or should i go for prop and winny with Var? ..... i need to make a decision soon becasue the order is being placed next week.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I can give you a clue...
    ...typically winnie is not used as a part of a bulking cycle. Not sure how you gained all the weight so quick, but this is not what I would expect.
    ...also, after three years, you admit to an oral only cycle, which we instruct others not to do for reasons that should be clear to a three year member
    ...then you continue by saying what's the big deal since you didn't get hurt. True, you didn't die. But, you have no idea now something like that can degrade a system over time. this means that the "not getting hurt" part may not show up for awhile.
    ...respect doesn't come from your appearance. it comes from other things, like knowledge, experience, and attitude.
    ...as long as you've been a member, and the type of question you just asked, indicates to others two things about you....
    1) fairly shallow knowledge about aas and this board and members
    2) you haven't figured out how to do a decent search after three years.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful. But I am giving it to you straight, like a man. Would you have it any other way?

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I can give you a clue...
    ...typically winnie is not used as a part of a bulking cycle. Not sure how you gained all the weight so quick, but this is not what I would expect.
    ...also, after three years, you admit to an oral only cycle, which we instruct others not to do for reasons that should be clear to a three year member
    ...then you continue by saying what's the big deal since you didn't get hurt. True, you didn't die. But, you have no idea now something like that can degrade a system over time. this means that the "not getting hurt" part may not show up for awhile.
    ...respect doesn't come from your appearance. it comes from other things, like knowledge, experience, and attitude.
    ...as long as you've been a member, and the type of question you just asked, indicates to others two things about you....
    1) fairly shallow knowledge about aas and this board and members
    2) you haven't figured out how to do a decent search after three years.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful. But I am giving it to you straight, like a man. Would you have it any other way?

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    thanks for the honest answer.. im sorry if i have a lack of respect to those who try to keep this board "safe n clean" for novice users but i have been around this shit for atleast 5 years. ive helped out bros in need of answers regarding their cycles... and TBO i really dont need any answers from u guys. ...This is a chat forum. I wanted to chat about the possible outcome of my future cycle.. not critize me on why i ran winny without test.

Are my lipid levels ok? i would assume so. (blood work inthe near future before this cycle to get a definite answer) .. what other sides could i have from a 50 day winny cycle. Hell i really didnt even experience any hyperthropy of my testes... they are almost fully recovered.

I just wish everyone on this site would stop being so damn mouthy when someone doesnt follow protocol. Shit 20 years ago they didnt and look at these guys now... are they dead? ...

All i ask for is advice on what will give me the results i want. ... :-/

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    If you can truly gain 20 pounds from a winny only cycle why in the world would you not use test as a base? It would only make the results that much better.

Did you do a PCT? Do you have one planned for this next cycle?

sanman is offline Associate Member
    And all these yrs I thought Stanozolol was for cutting.I better start reading the stickies again!

Quote Originally Posted by Natureboy71 View Post
    If you can truly gain 20 pounds from a winny only cycle why in the world would you not use test as a base? It would only make the results that much better.

Did you do a PCT? Do you have one planned for this next cycle?
    yea i understand my results would have been better with test... TBO I was ignorant and followed my bro's advice based on his results of a winny only cycle. I also did some research before hand and people have ran winny by itself before with positive results ...so i said sure why not. My original plans were to keep the winny onhand until i got some test...BUT... yes i made a immature decision. and im lucky i didnt get hurt.

Also i skipped the nolva pct becuase i didnt want to deal with the sides. Im currently finishing up running ADex as a pct. on my 3rd week im only running .5mg... and im almost done.

my next cycle i will have HCG ... nolva ... adex (doubt i need it becasue of the masteron ) .... might even buy some letro just to have onhand.

I understand how to run a proper cycle and believe me this next cycle will be done by the books.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Me post cycle @ 255

I also forgot to note that i was bulking on this cycle. Idea was to put on 10+ lbs lbm and gain strength.... mission accomplished. ...strength up 20-30% and i gained (atleast) 10lbs lbm.

i can not wait to do this next cycle... i may even drop the masteron and go with just winny and prop .. idk yet. trying to weigh out the sides
    what??? you said 20lbs in your OP???
    pic is kinda useless without a before pic.
    what height are you? and age?

Blog Entries
    yea i understand my results would have been better with test... TBO I was ignorant and followed my bro's advice based on his results of a winny only cycle. I also did some research before hand and people have ran winny by itself before with positive results ...so i said sure why not. My original plans were to keep the winny onhand until i got some test...BUT... yes i made a immature decision. and im lucky i didnt get hurt.

Also i skipped the nolva pct becuase i didnt want to deal with the sides. Im currently finishing up running ADex as a pct. on my 3rd week im only running .5mg... and im almost done.

my next cycle i will have HCG ... nolva ... adex (doubt i need it becasue of the masteron ) .... might even buy some letro just to have onhand.

I understand how to run a proper cycle and believe me this next cycle will be done by the books.
    no disrespect, but you dont mate, otherwise you wouldnt be using masteron and wouldnt have done a winnie only

6'5 26 years of age.

Blog Entries
    6'5 26 years of age.
    have you got a before pic? very hard to gauge your base without it mate

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    no disrespect, but you dont mate, otherwise you wouldnt be using masteron and wouldnt have done a winnie only
    why no masteron ? ... please dont tell me to just run test etc.... In your eyes i should probably drop everything and go with a long ester like T ethanate? ... sorry not what im looking for. I want to gain LBM, not get bloated and lose all my gains.

have you got a before pic? very hard to gauge your base without it mate
    not trying to be a dick bro but based on my Bf i doubt youll see much difference besides my traps and chest. ... ill post one asap anyways tho

Blog Entries
    why no masteron? ... please dont tell me to just run test etc.... In your eyes i should probably drop everything and go with a long ester like T ethanate? ... sorry not what im looking for. I want to gain LBM, not get bloated and lose all my gains.
    now now, wait for my reply ffs lol.
    masteron is a low b/f drug for mainly hardening, you'd do better on another compound like NPP or a clean gain oral to go with your prop, anavar or tbol.
    nothing to stop you from using masteron but i wouldnt tbh.

if you are still in pct you need time on+pct to = time off before next cycle. you can of course get bloods done to accurately gauge this
    Last edited by dec11; 04-24-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the honest answer.. im sorry if i have a lack of respect to those who try to keep this board "safe n clean" for novice users but i have been around this shit for atleast 5 years. ive helped out bros in need of answers regarding their cycles... and TBO i really dont need any answers from u guys. ...This is a chat forum. I wanted to chat about the possible outcome of my future cycle.. not critize me on why i ran winny without test.

Are my lipid levels ok? i would assume so. (blood work inthe near future before this cycle to get a definite answer) .. what other sides could i have from a 50 day winny cycle. Hell i really didnt even experience any hyperthropy of my testes... they are almost fully recovered.

I just wish everyone on this site would stop being so damn mouthy when someone doesnt follow protocol. Shit 20 years ago they didnt and look at these guys now... are they dead? ...

All i ask for is advice on what will give me the results i want. ... :-/
    Well said, and thank you for a level headed answer. If you want to chat, then I recommend going to the lounge and you can discuss, more or less, anything you desire.

But this is the Q&A section. Very high profile area, where we try to give quality advice to real questions. Right now there are almost 3,000 people looking here in the Q&A section, many are looking at this thread. So yes, we take it pretty seriously the advice we give!

Again, if you want a more casual environment where you can discuss the theory behind an "ill advised" cycle, the Lounge may be a bit more receptive to you.

Blog Entries
    Well said, and thank you for a level headed answer. If you want to chat, then I recommend going to the lounge and you can discuss, more or less, anything you desire.

But this is the Q&A section. Very high profile area, where we try to give quality advice to real questions. Right now there are almost 3,000 people looking here in the Q&A section, many are looking at this thread. So yes, we take it pretty seriously the advice we give!

Again, if you want a more casual environment where you can discuss the theory behind an "ill advised" cycle, the Lounge may be a bit more receptive to you.
    im gona disagree TR, needs to be kept here so as bad practises can be corrected infront of the audience, 90% browsers lookin for AAS info dont browse in the lounge. the lounge is basically for clowning around in and slagging zyzz

now now, wait for my reply ffs lol.
    masteron is a low b/f drug for mainly hardening, you'd do better on another compound like NPP or a clean gain oral to go with your prop, anavar or tbol.
    nothing to stop you from using masteron but i wouldnt tbh
    THANK YOU... But im still not sold on not using the masteron. By june i should have a decent cut. i hope to be around 235 LEAN. I think masteron would work well if I was lean enough....

As for the VAR is it really worth it? .. im under the immpression that its too mild and too expensive to take at the right dose ..compared to taking winny etc

...im looking up Tbol now. Dont know much about it

Blog Entries
    THANK YOU... But im still not sold on not using the masteron . By june i should have a decent cut. i hope to be around 235 LEAN. I think masteron would work well if I was lean enough....

As for the VAR is it really worth it? .. im under the immpression that its too mild and too expensive to take at the right dose ..compared to taking winny etc

...im looking up Tbol now. Dont know much about it
    tbol is considered like a drier weaker dbol and could be a good cheaper alternative to anavar . i got nice strength of anavar but was only on a limited time as it was a freebie from my supplier to see if i liked it. go for the masteron by all means, if you get 10% and below b/f or you'll not get the aesthetic results from it. i havent run mast but my mate has and he was disappointed, he got a bit of strength and aggression but that was it, his b/f is 12% and tht wasnt low enuf to see results.
    you could also go for the winnie again, saying as you reacted so well to it, i know i would, if it aint broke dont fix it!

I really hope im not pissing to many people off but lets be honest 50% of the q&a here are from nembies who want critique on there upcoming dbol tren deca cycles.... So excuse me if I say im more intelligent than 50% of the posters in this forum.

this forum gets the most attention so I asked a question...

Blog Entries
    I really hope im not pissing to many people off but lets be honest 50% of the q&a here are from nembies who want critique on there upcoming dbol tren deca cycles.... So excuse me if I say im more intelligent than 50% of the posters in this forum.

this forum gets the most attention so I asked a question...
    thats an understatement considering the recent influx, believe me lol

Lol... Thanks for ur advice dec.... Hopefully my next cycle is up to the standards of the board .... I'm thinking prop 10 weeks and Winny 6 weeks 4-10. .... Im excited :-)

BTW what should I cut the prop with? I remember grapeseed oil being the best idea but I may have to go with cottonseed .... Or since this is a cutting lbm cycle should I cut it with b12?

Blog Entries
    Lol... Thanks for ur advice dec.... Hopefully my next cycle is up to the standards of the board .... I'm thinking prop 10 weeks and Winny 6 weeks 4-10. .... Im excited :-)

BTW what should I cut the prop with? I remember grapeseed oil being the best idea but I may have to go with cottonseed .... Or since this is a cutting lbm cycle should I cut it with b12?
    try your best to get HG prop and you wont have much pain issues. cycle looks good, if you get bad sides then you'll know its the test causing them.

pct. clomid 50/50/50/50/50
    nolva 40/40/40/40/40

have adex on hand for any gyno related symptoms

tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    Very informative smart guy. Even with proper information there is not any way of knowing how your body would react to the compounds but if you gained that amount off of just winny then it would be pretty interesting to see the results.
    I can see you posted a garbage thread and got called out by everyone in town, so now you are going to continue to follow individuals around with your useless babble? Isn't it time for you to troll another forum, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

And to be quite frank, it is becoming rather annoying. You need to educate and mature.

try your best to get HG prop and you wont have much pain issues. cycle looks good, if you get bad sides then you'll know its the test causing them.

pct. clomid 50/50/50/50/50
    nolva 40/40/40/40/40

have adex on hand for any gyno related symptoms
    Not using clomid because of sides ... Def nolva tho. As for my prop I believe its 200mg cc so its Def ugl...but whatever hopefully its not too painful.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I'd also replace masteron with NPP 100mg EOD

Thread Information