loudog is offline New Member

cycle mistake/help

basically i bought 40 ml of test prop all in the same style vials little did i realise one of the bottles was tri test so i have done 9 weeks of test prop and the final week or week and a half on tri test where does this leave me with pct do i have to wait 3 weeks for pct or shall i do another 4 weeks of prop just so guessing pct date will be alot easier. because obviously if i havnt took it long enough could i still get away with the pct in 3 days. all help asap would be good thanks

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board Loudog,
    You are 20, yes? Let me say this one thing first, that we do NOT condone the useage of aas for those under 25. If you want to know why, then you may ask.
    For you, since you are still 5 years away from having a fully developed endocrine / HPTA system, then unfortunately, the only advice I can give you is this...

Stop now, and start PCT.

You should focus on diet and exercise for the next five years, developing a solid, natural foundation. When that day comes, we will be here to help you.

Welcome to the board!
    ---Roman

so do i wait the three days or 2 weeks ?

I am not familar with tri test, look at the label and tell me which three types it shows. I will calculate how long before the test is out of your system. then you start pct when your serum levels are very low.

I will wait for you to tell me what I need to know

its from protech labs but doesnt say what blend it is just 400mg/ml but would it be safer to do prop for 3 more weeks then just do pct after 3 days of last jab yur help is greatly appreciated

no. you do not understand. Your body is still developing, and I'm NOT talking about your muscular / skelatol system. I'm talking about your "hormone" system, technically called your endocrine system, and your HPTA system. These latter two systems do not fully mature until your mid twenties. Your body, for these to systems to continue and finish developing, your body must be able to produce it's own test, naturally. When you inject exogeneous (outside the body) testosterone into your muscle, your natural test production stops! Your body has a feed back mechanism, and sensing that test levels are too high, shuts down production of any more test. So this is what you need to do now. You need to stop. If you have sufficient nolva and/or arimed, you should err on the side of caution and start pct now. Too much pct at your age is not nearly as bad as too much test. Others may argue that starting PCT now is not cost effective. But since we do not know what types of testosterone the three are in your Tri Test, then just start pct now. And go for a minimum 4 weeks.

what are your plans for pct?

chlomid and nolva 200mg chlomid day one and 40 mg nolva then 100mg a day chlomid and nolva 20mg for remainder

It's getting late here in afghanistan, and my eyes are starting to hurt.
    What I like to see when I ask someone a question like that is this:
    Week 1 = 40mg/day
    Week 2 = 30mg/day
    Week 3 = 20mg/day
    Week 4 = 10mg/day

At a minimum, I recommend Nolva 20mg/day for 4 weeks.

structure your pct plan like the above for both compounds and let me take a look

what do you mean i have read everywhere at least 100mg for week 1 then pyramid down to 50 mg a day and so in future would you recommend natural test boosters

go with what you know then.

no. i do not recommend natural test boosters. they do not work!

Thread Information