jfletcher is offline Junior Member

For the VETS and long time users

For all you guys in here that are in your late 30's and 40's, that have been using compounds for 15-20 years plus.. Over the years of your training and steroid use what are some of the biggest changes you guys have seen as far as the popularity of steroid use in sports and BBing and general use?

Also back when you guys were starting out there wouldn't have been resources like steroid.com so how did you guys know what you were doing was right? Through trial and error and word of mouth? I'm just curious to know how much this game has evolved over the years.... Some of you guys have a huge amount of knowledge on this topic which i presume is due to many years of cycling, reading and experimenting, what were the reasons you guys decided to get into this so heavily? Was it a dream of looking like arni, or did it start of as a body imagine problem as a young man/women? That kind of thing.....

I know a lot of guys that have put the pins down in their late 20's early 30's because they started families etc. What kept you guys pining through these days of your lives...... What kind of life sacrifices have you guys chosen to make to pursue your dream of the perfect body....

This question is fairly deep so anyone who cares to share some insite will be much appreciated...

layeazy is offline Banned
    I believe we should all hold hands and stand in a circle and share our feelings lol....

jfletcher is offline Junior Member
    Such a comedian LOL in future stay off my threads fool, i come on here for information, fuk off if you have nothing productive to say.... Who are you trying to impress by taking the piss out of people looking for answers!!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jfletcher View Post
    Such a comedian LOL in future stay off my threads fool, i come on here for information, fuk off if you have nothing productive to say.... Who are you trying to impress by taking the piss out of people looking for answers!!
    erm, try posting in the lounge. this is for AAS q&a

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Ahh the good old days of no pct's, ai's and you took whatever you could get your hands on.....

A big difference i see now is we were serious about bbing as a competitive sport back then, training dieting and aas use was all part of it.. Today its more about looking good for the summer...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information