08CDubz is offline New Member

Test E, Tren and Clen Stack?

Hows it going everyone im new to this forum. This is my second cycle on the juice. Not sure what i was on on the first cycle i got told it was sus250 but didnt get the results sus250 gives you. Just put on lean muscle. I am now on my 4th week of Test E and just starting 3rd week of Tren .. It is the slow releasing Tren im not sure which one that is haha.. In may i am getting some clen and i've heard rumours that clen and tren arnt good together? Just want to be safe than sorry haha. Cheers!

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    19?
    second cycle?
    are you sure about what you doing?
    want to be safe than sorry???????

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    19?
    second cycle?
    are you sure about what you doing?
    want to be safe than sorry???????
    I would give that a big NO... He may learn about tren dick, shutdown and a few other new words soon. I didnt see anything mentioned about PCT either. Gona be one of those days.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board CDubz!
    Since you are new, I should explain a few things to you.
    First, this board does NOT condone the useage of aas for those under 25! There are a variety of health reasons for this. At 19, your skelatol/muscular system is NOT physically mature, and your HPTA/endocrine systems will not mature until your mid 20's. Your body NEEDS to be able to produce testosterone on it's own, for your hormonal system to develop normally. If you do not allow your hormonal system to develop normally, without introducing steroids , then you may experience many/all of these symptoms:
    Limp Dik (ED)
    Low/No Libido (not interested in fuking your woman)
    small balls (testicles to you PC guys out there)
    High Blood pressure
    Bad cholestoral

Someone at your age, with an abundance of natural testosterone floating around in your blood stream, does NOT need additional testosterone! Period.

Warm regards,
    ---Roman

08CDubz is offline New Member
    Oh true... lol this is awkward... Cheers for the advice... Lovbyts instead of being a tool and saying gonna be one of those days.. Why dont you be a good bloke and explain it to me? I havent exactly had anyone to guide me on it?

Thread Information