test cyp/deca/dbol and beta blockers

anyone use these compunds using compunds? i have slighty high blood pressure averages 137/82 all the time mostly,highest it ever gets is 140/85,just wondering if i would run into any problems using these compunds,ive used test cyp on 2 previuos cycles using high blood pressure meds,but ot deca and dbol ,any advice,thanks in advance,plus its a very low dose of the bets blocker

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi Bullseye,
    The best answer anyone can really give, imo, and since everyone is different, is to invest in a BP machine. I've seen them as low as $30
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/12...sure-machines/

so if you start a test + other cycle, and notice your BP increasing more than you are comfortable with, then probably a good idea to either cut back the "other" or to stop the "other", but continue running the test as you originally planned, still checking your BP.
    potentially any of the compounds you mentioned could increase your BP, so you just need to keep a close eye on it.

If this isn't the best answer, i'm sure others will point it out and make better recommendations.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Beta blockers tend to depress everything. Suggest you ask doctor about a calcium channel
    blocker like nifedifine (spelling). No depressing sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Hi Bullseye,
    The best answer anyone can really give, imo, and since everyone is different, is to invest in a BP machine. I've seen them as low as $30
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/12...sure-machines/

so if you start a test + other cycle, and notice your BP increasing more than you are comfortable with, then probably a good idea to either cut back the "other" or to stop the "other", but continue running the test as you originally planned, still checking your BP.
    potentially any of the compounds you mentioned could increase your BP, so you just need to keep a close eye on it.

If this isn't the best answer, i'm sure others will point it out and make better recommendations.

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    thanks man,i already have a blood pressure monitor,i check mine in the morning,mid day and at night,i will take you advice my friend

Quote Originally Posted by clemont51 View Post
    Beta blockers tend to depress everything. Suggest you ask doctor about a calcium channel
    blocker like nifedifine (spelling). No depressing sides.
    cool man,thanks i will

Thread Information