marcus__c is offline New Member

I want more androgenic features

Hi. Im 24 y/o and kinda new to all this. The thing is, im not after mass primarily. I think i have pretty good genes tbh. My biggest concern right now is my "babyfaceness". Im not saying i dont want more muscle mass but that wouldnt be my main reason to start using. I know u wont go from uberbabyface to mr.masculine but thats not what im trying to do:P.

Ok. So from what i have learned so far is that some steroids are more or less androgenic then others. I want to start researching and learn more but i rly dont know where to start (because in most articles i read arent focused om the thing im trying to achieve with this).

Thanks

Cthulhu is offline Junior Member
    To be honest this site has awesome information. Steroid profiles on this site are awesome...check em out

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    What exactly are you trying to achieve. Are you trying to loose your baby face, if so all the androgenes in the world wont help that and may make it worse due to bloat.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i have a baby face too.. its more about lowering your bodyfat than anything else. I have learned its a good idea to stay away from aromatizing compounds too...

Ok ill research as much as i can. Just want u to know i im no extreme case here, just want to change my appearance somewhat. But you must agree that steroids make u look more masculine right? I mean even the female bodybuilders look more masculine then most men (big jaws, deep voice and some even grow beard). And i know bf has a big impact too so ill look more into that. Maybe this was a stupid thread to start when i dont know nearly enough about these things.

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    justin beiber is a member of this board? lol jk

layeazy is offline Banned
    wow what a topic what about just sticking on a beard and working out its much cheaper and you have the results faster..

Ok mods can remove this thread now. Apparently Ive just embarrassed my self and im just gonna get flamed from here on anyways. Ether im just stupid or ppl just dont get what im trying to say here.

Dianabolicus is offline New Member
    You want to be more masculine, and that's fine. Don't worry about layeazy I couldn't even understand him without re-reading his post 3 times. I have a smaller chin and I consider not very masculine. When my BF% is high, I look like shit. When I lean down however, I look less baby-faced and timid. As for steroids changing the shape of your face or giving you lots of facial hair, I don't think one cycle will do that. I'm not familiar with Growth Hormone use, but I know excess naturally occuring GH can cause acromegaly (good ol ugly ass honest Abe Lincoln). I would suggest slimming down!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No dont delete it, we can add it to the hall of shame list for later. LOL
    Right up there with injecting into your tool to make it bigger. hahahahaha

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Focus on your entire body, making that lean and mean, and not worry about your face so much. I had a baby face, always looking too young. The upside to this is when you get a little older and everyone else is showing their age, your baby face will make you look younger. Looking younger in an older crowd is coveted. Look forward to it.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Enjoy it while you can, you can be the 40 year old in the club getting all the 23 year old tail. Embrace it

Thread Information