cabletek is offline New Member

newbie need advise

Hello and thanks for all info from you guys/Ladies.

Cabletek AFK..

Im just looking for info:

Im 43 6' 180 lb.

Im not new to working out just new to the roids. I have a high metabolism when it comes to working out and build easily according to my peers. I have started a beginners cycle and really dont think its the right one compared to what ive read and im trying to get advise.

This is what i started with:

Deca Dura 200 – Start on week 1
    • 1cc per 5-7 days 9 Shots 9cc total
    • Last 2 shots ½cc per 5 days 10cc total
    EQ 200 – Start on week 5
    • First 3 shots ½cc every 3rd or 4th day 1 ½cc total
    • Next 7 shots 1cc per 5-6 days 8 ½cc total
    • Next 3 shots ½cc per 5 days 10cc total

Ive been told this was not a good starter cycle by other pro lifters/ users, please advise of a better cycle. FYI im basicly on the EQ 1cc per week and have made gains.. Just would like to know were to go from there and all would be apreciated.

Thanks Tek out!

cabletek is offline New Member
    No help?

layeazy is offline Banned
    theres not TEST mate your gonna have problems down stairs...

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Weeks 1-8: Test Prop 100mg EOD, HCG 250 i.u. E3D

PCT starts 4 days after your last injection, and this is what it looks like:

Clomid 50/50/50/50 ED
    Nolvadex 20/20/20/20/20/20 ED
    HCG 500 i.u. E3D

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ^^That would e one good Example of a beginner cycle. Others reccomend 10-12 weeks of test enanthate or cypionate at 500mg a week split into two injections a week. Less pinning for those nervous about the needle. Then the same PCT 18 days later. Only i wouldn't run HCG , durring PCT. Swifto has an explanation in his PCT thread about why HCG can be counterproductive durring PCT

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    ^^That would e one good Example of a beginner cycle. Others reccomend 10-12 weeks of test enanthate or cypionate at 500mg a week split into two injections a week. Less pinning for those nervous about the needle. Then the same PCT 18 days later. Only i wouldn't run HCG, durring PCT. Swifto has an explanation in his PCT thread about why HCG can be counterproductive durring PCT
    Good advice I am doing this currently myself here is the link for info on HCG and pct from swifto http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto.... just scroll down and read up on this thread alot of great information. Best of luck.

^^That would e one good Example of a beginner cycle. Others reccomend 10-12 weeks of test enanthate or cypionate at 500mg a week split into two injections a week. Less pinning for those nervous about the needle. Then the same PCT 18 days later. Only i wouldn't run HCG, durring PCT. Swifto has an explanation in his PCT thread about why HCG can be counterproductive durring PCT
    HCG can be indeed counterproductive during PCT if it is dosed over 500 i.u. In that case, HCG aromatizes and elevates estrogen levels, which would be an oxymoron act during PCT.

I doubt HCG can be counterproductive during PCT as long as it is dosed at 500 i.u. max.

I would like to hear anyone's opinion on this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    My opinion on the HCG durring PCT is.....

Durring a cycle you use HCG to keep your testes active and producing, but the goal of PCT is for your body to reach natural homeostasis on its own without the aid of any outside influences. Any substance that stimulates the gonads is a gonadotrophin. My thinkin is I want to restore my own natural gonadotrophins (LH, and FSH) durring PCT.

My opinion on the HCG durring PCT is.....

Durring a cycle you use HCG to keep your testes active and producing, but the goal of PCT is for your body to reach natural homeostasis on its own without the aid of any outside influences. Any substance that stimulates the gonads is a gonadotrophin. My thinkin is I want to restore my own natural gonadotrophins (LH, and FSH) durring PCT.
    Fair enough.

Thread Information