SSJ
    SSJ is offline New Member

First ever cycle (anavar)

Right, firstly i am new to roids and therefore i am not fully aware of all the pros and cons etc.

I am 18 (19 in a month) and have been doing Taekwondo since I was 5, boxing when I was 7 and ju jitsu on and off for the last 2. I do know this is considered very young for steroids but I do really feel I need in other words a 'push'. I have read up for a while on mainly primo, winnie and anavar . I have disregarded Primo due to the inability to get the real stuff most of the time, winnie because I remember reading somewhere it causes fragility of tendons. Anavar seems the one most suited for me, as i would like as little side effects as possible and the increased RBC count appeals to me.

i am not wanting to take them to get huge, i want practicality from my muscles in the sports that i do and i feel like everything i am doing/ done so far is getting me nowhere. I started hitting the gym when i was 16 and am still doing so (apart from a 3 month spanwhen i started uni), and i used to go everyday although now its more like 5 times a week. I have tried loads of different routines, e.g. back and bi's, chest and tri's, or drop sets for each body part on the same day, or starting with squats to get test hormones rushing through my body. . . My diet was better than average and is better now. Although i dont eat meat, (except fish and eggs) my current diet is like, oats in the morning, beans on toast, eggs, tuna steaks or salmon, chic peas and mackerel (3 hour intervals) along side creatine or all in one shakes. My sleeping pattern is not very good however the quantity of sleep is average.

I think i should take them because;

I'm 5'11 (family members are of similar height and shoulder width)
    im 165 pounds and have been for a year or so (give or take 1kg)
    i dont have a very muscular build and you couldnt tell i go to the gym as often as i do
    i am wanting to perform better in my sports and have tried nearly every alternative

also all these nat hormones that are apparently in high levels (not being sarcastic i know they are, im in 1st yr med school) dont seem to be benefiting me in my physical abilities.

Sorry for the lengthy post but i really want to be sure although i am still hesitant and i suppose i am trying to justify it to myself. what do you guys think? have i done all i could have done? is it justifiable?

Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The area you need to concentrate on is your diet and not steroids , at your age you can achieve your goals via hard work and diet. Steroids will shut down your natural testosterone and thats something you don't want to do when you haven't fully developed yet.

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The area you need to concentrate on is your diet and not steroids, at your age you can achieve your goals via hard work and diet. Steroids will shut down your natural testosterone and thats something you don't want to do when you haven't fully developed yet.
    truth my friend

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    bump

sith_lord is offline New Member
    Eat more food. Drink more water, change up your training split. Squat once per week and deadlift once per week. You're 18 years old... Don't touch the juice until at least 21 years old.. and before that... you better make sure that you have your training in check.

There is no way at 165 lbs and 5'11 that you are done growing naturally.

minimonster is offline Junior Member
    ive done steroids at 18 before and it messed my natural hormones up even after i took a pct a few years later about 22 i found out that i had a low test level, i know it was from cycling at a young age.. Wait until you are 24 at least.. I know its tempting but in the long run its not worth it man trust me. Eat rite lift hard and get plenty of sleep that is all you need at that age

Listen to the vets. They really know their stuff.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I'm not going to even tackle your training, but if you're 5'11 and weigh 165lbs, you aren't eating enough food. Kid, you don't need steroids , you need to get a membership card at your local grocery store.

parksy is offline Junior Member
    Hey OP... just curious.. how are you in 1st year med school at 18.. when did you start undergrad... 14?? if this is true, forget juice focus on academics--and being an academic prodigy you should be aware at how foolish it is to use aas at this stage of your life. This is coming from someone with Kin Science under his belt....

SSJ
    Thanks guys...dont know what i was thinking! Right, upping the calories as of
    2moro and hopefully have a more focused attitude. Will reevaluate this time next year and will see how far i can get natty.
    Btw im from Britain and you start university aka college (i think) when your 18. Im currently towards the end of my first of five years studying medicine. I think that equates to medical school presuming your from the US or similar.

Thanks for the comments. Could have started something i would have big time regretted!

parksy is offline Junior Member
    ah yes... forgot how they do things across the pond! sounds like youre making a good decision tho bro... best of luck--hit the diet forum!

SSJ
    cool

Thread Information